October 21, 2014 | 1197 users online

Mascara - Avon - Super Extend

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by jensen1971

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is currently my go to mascara and i am quite pleased with it. My lashes would fall into the short end of the medium length and thickness category, LoL. This does a nice job of lengthening and thickening and wears well for me all day and is never clumpy which is great. I think mascara is a personal thing and what works well for one might not for another based on lash type. Anyways this is the best Avon mascara for me and I have tried most of them!
Also Like:
Wash-Off Waterproof - Great everyday stuff
SuperFull - Good Volumizer
SuperMagnify - Gets every little lash and no clumps

Did Not Like:
SuperShock Max - clumpy and crunchy on me
Astonishing lengths - Hello spider lashes. kept getting this one free with purchases and hated evry single one of them!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Romancious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hated this mascara, luckily I got it free. This did nothing to my lashes, hint of color and that's it. My lashes looked almoust as same as without mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by sarahdance

This flakes off quickly.

I bought this because in 2010 Oprah listed it as a "best" product. It's not best, it's the worst mascara I've tried.

Also, Oprah never disclosed in her endorsement of this mascara that Avon was soon to become an advertising sponsor of her show!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 6:33:00 AM More reviews by minerva1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am loving this mascara. I get great coverage with smooth application and no clumps. The brush makes for easy application. I get no smudges or smears with it and flaking is a thing of the past. It's a great price - as long as I buy it when it's on special - and then I buy 2.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by spicybananas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is definitely one of my favourites. My lashes are quite thick, so I don't need a mascara to add volume, so if that's what you're looking for, I wouldn't advise this mascara. But it does make my lashes extremely long which I love, and it doesn't clump at all, which is something I've found with so many mascara's. It's not perfect, but for the price, it's fantastic and definitely something I'll buy again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Hollypolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

to begin with my lashes are long and full. not bragging or anything but its valid to state this before my review.

the mascara definitely lengthens as it claims and separates/defines my lashes very well...also give a little curl even without using an eyelash curler beforehand. as for volume= 0, but i didn't expect it to do this. does not flake or feel clumpy.

key to application: start at the base of the lash and zig-zag the wand up towards the ends of your lashes for best results.

a good day/work mascara but not great for that oomph look for nighttime.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by clickjennyclick

Great for definition and lengthening. Doesn't flake or smudge. The only drawback for me: it doesn't build volume. Overall, a dependable day mascara for work.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by AudB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Excellent budget mascara. This is also waterproof although it doesn't say that on the packaging. I saw it stated once in the first brochure they offered it, but don't see it in the one I have now. At any rate, it certainly acts like a waterproof. It is very long-wearing with no smudging or flaking, even after 6-8 hours or more. The brush is perfect for my shorter lashes. It doesn't grab and it doesn't seem to clump either. It's a little tricky getting the lower lashes because the brush is straight, but it is manageable. I much prefer this over the L'Oreal Voluminous waterproof mascara I was using previously.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2010 7:25:00 AM More reviews by mimibarretto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I ordered this about 3 days ago, and got pretty excited when I got this today.
WHEN OPENED THE TUBE AND TOOK OUT THE WAND:
The wand was okay, nothing really bad about it, but I think it was a bit bend-y? Not that it bends when you apply it, but when you push it against the stopper, it sorta bends.
SMELL: Normal, I guess
WHEN I APPLIED IT: First application, I noticed my lashes became defined, but not yet lengthened so I applied it once more; It started to have these clumps and to remove them I applied another swipe of it. My opinions about it? Yes, it lengthened my lashes but it if you don't know how to apply it, you're going to end up with lots of clumps. Oh, and another thing is that, I do not recommend it if you are not experienced with applying mascara since it could really poke you in the eye in one way or another and it takes time for it to dry

AFTER QUITE SOME TIME: It flaked, a lot. It clumped.

OVERALL: It's a nice mascara for lengthening, but not for volume. It does not hold curl well, it actually weighed my lashes down, but it's pretty good with lengthening.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Deravens7

I have tried ALOT of mascara being an Avon Rep I have tried almost every single Avon mascara and this one so far is my favorite. It does not clump, it makes my lashes longer and doesnt get crusty. I really like this alot. I am on my second tube already and just ordered the newest line of mascara from avon to see how i like that one, so far this is one of the ones I recomend from Avon.