December 19, 2014 | 1305 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by mlpolax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is on my top 20 list of favorite nail polishes of all time! I love everything about it. I love the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line in general, my favorite drug store nail polish brand ever! In the bottle it doesn't look like much; in the right light, it's almost a neon blue. So pretty! And I love the less than $3 price tag for these polishes. Whenever I can't decide what nail polish to wear, I put Pacific Blue on because I love it so much. I'll wear it any month of the year. Sometimes I'll take it off when it starts chipping and I'll reapply it. I'm that wild about it. The formula is opaque in one coat (you could probably get away with wearing this in 1 coat but I like to always do 2) and it's so easy to work with. Every time I wear this color, someone always comments on it or asks what it is. I have about 5 bottles of this just in case they ever discontinue it. No shrinkage or anything. But the only place I've been able to find this particular color from the XW line is at Walgreen's for some reason. This is definitely the better quality and way cheaper than the dupes!

If you're looking for a beautiful shade of blue, this is definitely the item for you, trust me. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by wq13

Love this color and it dries super fast, but the SMELL. It's so weird!!! It smells pretty bad - worse than your average nail polish... but I guess I'll get over it. The color is just gorgeous...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by beth1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Such a Gorgeous blue! I Just painted my toenails this colour and I've had people on the streets stopping me to ask what colour it is! Perfect colour for summer and not expensive at all. I only applied a quick 1 coat and it appears to still be intact. Go pick yourself up one, you wont regret it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Gorgeous gorgeous colour, so simple to apply and very affordable. Cons? Well I did one coat and I had chipping on day 1. But I didn't feel like I'd want to do another coat because it is quite a thick polish. I will definitely stick to two coats because it also lost its glossiness after a day. Nonetheless, amazing colour, I can't really fault this polish... I can't stop staring at my hands when it's on!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 6:05:00 AM More reviews by lozzalozloz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really easy to apply, vibrant colour and the brush / handle was super long so it made it easier to apply! I did find however that the lid would be so hard to open at times, and that it did become really thick and hard to use without a thinner pretty quick. Other than that I would recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by edmineralsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite nail polish for summertime! Such a gorgeous bright blue. Applies smooth, dries kind if slow, but once its dry it is very shiny and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by AlohaPandaXOXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this color and how saturated it is in just one coat. The formula is a bit thick and it does take a bit longer to dry, but it's stunning on and with a glossy top coat it's perfect for summer or just simply making a statement. The price also can't be beat for the quality of the color, no issues with UV fading or turning into something different on the nail like some other cheaper nail polishes do. The quality is amazing and I can't believe that this retails for $3 for how well it performs, I'd consider it a favorite among more expensive brands like Deborah Lippmann and Illamasqua.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous color, easy to apply, I love it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Super creamy polish that's totally opaque in one coat and wears like it's tattooed to your nails. What's not to like about that? Oh yeah, and it's cheap. I love SH Xtreme Wear's always good value and the hardest wearing polishes I own.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by xgracek

great on toes in the summer!