December 19, 2014 | 1119 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Precision Lash Adhesive

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this. I had previously used Duo eyelash glue, which I always liked okay. Then I ended up buying this one when the store was out of Duo. I love the applicator. The brush makes it super easy to get a thin, even layer of glue. With the tube, this is sometimes tricky. I also find that it keeps my lashes on better. With Duo, I would occasionally have some 'lifting' if I was wearing my lashes longer than 7 or 8 hours. I haven't had this problem with the Revlon. This glue dries faster too, so the wait time for it to get tacky in order to apply is shorter. Definate rebuy!

EDIT: I loved the brush on this, but the packaging gets so messy after a few uses. The glue was leaking out of the top and all over the place.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by sapphire333

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this for my false eyelashes I was going to wear at prom, and thank god I opened the tube before the day because it was completely dried up! I went back to Superdrug and asked for a replacement, and checked if this one was ok in the shop, and it was exactly the same! I'm not sure if it was a bad batch but if it can dry up without being opened then I doubt it will last long after use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 5:08:00 AM More reviews by ladyyluck18

this has been my favorite lash adhesive since i even started using false lashes! duo never stayed on completely throughout the day, where as the first day i tried this adhesive out, i was out and about all day for about 16 hours, and at the end of the night before i went to bed, they were still stuck on my lids just like this morning. that's when this has became a permanent staple to my make up collection.
the only complaint is, eventually, there will be build up on the lid around the cap so you'd have to clean around it after every few uses. other than that, it's amazing. my first tube was the black one, now i'm on my second one and i just got the light/invisible.
it's cheap, easy to apply, and you really don't have to wait for about a minute like duo, for it to become tacky. it becomes tacky in a little under 30 seconds and then you're good to go! c:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by vampira428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love how easy it is to use this. I never had a problem with my lashes coming off. I have even fell asleep with them on and they are still on the next morning( not that you should do that). I wear contacts and have no problems when using this. I am on my third one. I even bought one for my mom who is just starting with falsies and also wears contacts and she is loving it too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by scareyj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this in black. This did a really good job at keeping my lashes on. I bought it at Walmart for 4 dollars and something. I will repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Sunnygirl12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely luv this adhesive. I think it's better than Duo. The smell of Duo is awful!
Revlon adhesive goes on in a refine fashion, doesn't have a bad small, dried fast, stays on until I remove then. FAB!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

The price is right ....$3 & change for this @ Walmart .17 oz tube with a wand/brush. LESS of a mess to use than my usual Duo lash glue. BUT it does dry up rather quickly packaged in this style. My Duo glue lasts 3 times longer than this. I feel that the hold of this formula is better than Duo AND the formula doesnt leave a fume that stings my eyes the way Duo does. I will repurchase this over Duo from now on!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm suprised I haven't already written a review on this. This eyelash glue has been a part of my makeup bag ever since I first started wearing daily makeup. I have the white adhesive that dries clear, and its so easy to use. The applicator provides good precision that glue in a tube couldn't. Your eyelashes won't come off until you want them to, and the hold isn't TOO strong that it'd give you a struggle when you take them off. The only thing I don't like about the glue is it can start to dry out around the opening of the tube and on the top of the applicator wand, but even then, its still usable. I haven't tried the black one yet, but I will definately plan on buying it next.. I have no desire to shop around for another glue because this does a superior job, is inexpensive and lasts for quite a while

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by meikii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I thought i have latex allergy due to my eyelids get red and swollen after the use of eyelash glue. I decided to try this hoping i could use it to wear eyelashes on occasion. It turns out still swollen red.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by glossyxlipz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This comes in black now and I love it! I am a newbie to lashes but this makes applying the glue so much faster and cleaner. No more having to waste product. I tried it in the original clear version and that was great, but I am loving it now it's in black. I will not try other brands of glue.