April 19, 2014 | 1836 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector SPF 25 in Fair 05

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by madelinex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is really amazing for brightening up my eyes. I have huge eyes and I don't get much sleeep so I generally have dark circles, and this eye brightener makes them disappear. It's glowy and creamy and doesn't crease, even on my oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by infusion77

I bought this on a whim b/c it was on sale. I bought it mostly for under my eyes, but I have used for the lines around my mouth and nose. I am really unimpressed. Considering I have found decent and cheap drugstore concealers, this is a total disappointment! I do not like the texture. It's very thick and a little hard to blend in. It also makes my makeup brushes sticky when I use them to try and blend it in. I thought I was immediately going to return it and then I keep giving it another chance thinking maybe this time it will be better, but I am very disappointed. It also seems to cake up in creases and looks patchy. I am surprised it has recieved so many good reviews, but if I can find the package it came in I'm returning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by anthony1891

This si the most amazing thing I have ever seen. It literally made me look so awake and refreshed that noone even knew I was tired. I was like whoa I didnt think I had bags before but when I used it I now notice the bags even if others dont. It totally life changing. It made my eyes pop too. Get it and you wont regret it. I got mine at like walmart for $13. Will keep buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 6:49:00 PM More reviews by jilllpa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this! I apply on my eye lids and all around my eyes. I do not experience any creasing. It just brightens my eyes overall and the spf is an added bonus. I do not use much, maybe 1 click per eye.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by jlcana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is for color is for Buff 09. Way darker than appears in the package. Minimal coverage, kind of drying and this is in summer!. I would use it, put in in my drawer and the next day there would be product that had leaked out onto the brush applicator. YUCK! Can't clean it except wiping off the brush. DOUBLE YUCK..not buying ever again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

Not a bad product, but possibly not one I would buy again. The first time I opened this, I started twisting the bottom of it to get the concealer to come out of the brush. I guess I had faulty packaging as the concealer immediately began to ooze out of the tube where the cone-shaped plastic tip holding the brush fits into the main body of the tube. Unfortunately I didnít notice until a blob of this hit my bathroom counter wasting probably 30% of the product. After a hasty clean up and a lot of cursing I managed to tightly secure the tube and finally used some product on my face. Ok, I admit for my initial application I scooped up some of the concealer on the counter (it was clean, honest). It was perhaps a touch too light for my skin (I purchased the lightest shade available and I wear NC15 in MAC), but not too noticeably pale. The coverage was average, it didnít cover my dark circles as well as other concealers do, but it did give better coverage than most. I have very dark circles and fine lines and trying to find a product that not only conceals but doesnít settle into lines is very difficult. This concealer was very thick and creamy and I fond that I don't have much success with concealers that have this consistency. Staying power was average, I need concealer to last me from 7am until 11pm every day. Overall, this wasnít too bad but the price was way too high. I paid $13.99 for this and although the packaging was very sleek and refined, the product inside was lacking. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG! This is an amazing product. Better than YSL and
Bobbi Brown. It looks very natural, doesn't cake or settle into lines and brightens the under-eye area. I have tried so many and this one is definitely the best one even compared to high-end dept store brands. I loved how it brightens the entire eye area but still looks completely natural. Today was the first day that I used it and I went to get coffee and received a compliment as to how beautiful I looked. I'm not sure if it was the concealer, but that was the only thing that I did differently today. So, I'm sold.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by greybunny

I bought this with few expectations. All I was looking for in a concealer was the highest SPF I could find for my undereyes. I never expected it to work so well! This is by far the best drugstore concealer I've ever tried. The coverage is very good without being chalky or unnatural looking. It covers my dark circles completely, and the brush helps me put the right amount of product in the inner corners of my eyes if I need that as well. I also use it to cover a few blemishes and some nose redness, and then my face is doneóno need for foundation. Thought it's rather pricy for a drugstore concealer, this was definitely worth it. I will most definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

First of all, this is not a dupe for YSL Touche Eclat or CD Skin Flash. I have used both products and can't notice a similarity with them to this. Neutrogena is a medium creamy formula concealer and provided no "brightening" effects to my skin. I feel that this concealer is a dupe for what Lancome Effacernes provided me. I live for concealer and tested out many many many of them! I can say that this Neutrogena concealer is best suited for under eyes. I found it mediocre on blemishes. As with Lancome, this one didn't crease or settle into fine lines. However, this did not last as long as Lancome. I had to reapply after 5 hours. Also, this concealer is very buildable and doesn't get cakey for me, maybe because I tend to have oily skin. The colors to choose from were scarce. This concealer only comes in 3 shades: Fair, Light & Medium. I purchased the light and it was too dark and orange for my liking. For reference, I'm NW20/25. As for the packaging, I love it. It is a thick long pen with ample amount of product inside. I found when I twisted the pen, an even amount of product dispensed on the brush. In all honesty, for $16, I felt that this product is lacking what the main goal is here "brightening" the skin. This is the main reason why I bought this and was sadly mislead.

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by hanhnee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've always wanted to try the YSL touche eclait, but stayed away due to the price. I saw this and thought it might be similar. Its expensive for a drugstore item, around $15 CAD, but cheaper than YSL for sure. I don't have terrible bags, but my eyes look brighter and more awake with this concealer. I like the packaging. Sure it takes many clicks to get it started, but afterwards one or two clicks will get your product out. Even if you click to much, the concealer is thick enough that it won't drip off the brush if you just want to recap and use it for next time. For reference, I'm NC40 and buff works for me. I don't think you have to be too picky about colour ranges, its pretty blendable. When I put it on, its like 5 shades lighter than my skin, but it just melts into my skin and brightens it.

Con: My older sister has terrible under eye bags, and I thought this would work wonders on her circles, she's a bit more fair and has dryer skin. This concealer looked HORRIBLE on her! It looked cakey and grey/white. It just drew more attention to her bags. Its so weird that the same product can have such different results on us, even though we're sisters and have similar complexions. I guess its just hit or miss. Oh and I also notice, that if i put too much on, it looks greyish-white in photos, so go easy on your application.