August 20, 2014 | 1916 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by shushkin2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been looking for years for a decent under eye concealer and it looks like I've found it. The under eye is always problematic but this has cracked it for me. The product is so fine and sheer that it does not settle in the few eye lines I have. Other products made the lines look worse. I get some darkness under my eyes and this is enough to conceal it and look natural. I'm in the Bobby Brown camp of wanting makeup to just reveal to the world a better version of me. I aim for a polished and natural look. Thank you Garnier for this cracking product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Alyseh

This is a pretty good concealer, it dosent cover up the darkness fully but nothing really does for me because i am soooo dark underneath the eyes. It gives a brightness added under my eyes and I'm not 100% sure I would buy it again but it is a pretty good product that I recommend. I love the roll on concept it's different and so easy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by jadietnguyen

I have NW20 skin and this is perfect for my under eye. It has this nice cooling sensation when being used. Does not crease into my fine eyes. After rolling this under my eye, I use my fingers to blend. Would repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by nna53992

I absolutely love this product. It is amazing for concealing under-eye circles and using as a highlighter. This may sound crazy but I even use this as a foundation when I am paler. It goes on lightweight and gives decent coverage for such a light product. No cakiness. Perfect for those summer days.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by zezz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

really impressed! I also enjoy the cool sensation under my eyes after applying it. it gives medium coverage but it does not crease for me (and i have an issue typically with concealers doing that.) I use it over my makeup forever hd foundation and its not too heavy which I like! I would definitely repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by gursk

Magic tube of goodness! Love the consistency of this product, as it goes on super-thin, covers well, but doesn't get caught in the fine lines around my eyes.

If I want more coverage, I do an extra layer or two and then top it off with Make Up Forever's HD Powder. The MUA powder sets this stuff beautifully and keeps my fine lines from causing creases. As I get older, I hate those tell-tale undereye cover-up creases far more than the dark circles I'm trying to hide away.

Extra tip - you may not want to bring this in your airplane carry-on. The cabin pressurization caused a bunch to leak into the cap. Didn't ruin the product or the tube, but was a bit messy & wasteful.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Sakuraharu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is the best because it's sheer and covers well. I go for the natural look. I've tried many concealers and this is the best that is the only reason that I keep on buying it.

Cons: I don't think that the caffeine does anything. I also think that this product is over-priced. The worst part is that you have to prop this product up so that it doesn't leak into the cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by brookelynne2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

On par with nars radiant concealer, not as thick/creamy but somehow the coverage is just as good. Totally recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by KailieEmelia

To be completely honest, this product is one of my least favorites. I have my mom's genetics when it comes to under-eye circles, and sometimes I just want to wear sunglasses to cover up my eyes.

I have used Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller for over a month, thinking it would help either right away or over time, and the simple fact is, it is too oily to cover up any dark circles unless you combine it with powder. I put it on as the directions say and as soon as I pat, lightly rub, or brush the concealer onto my skin, it looks as if I never put any concealer on in the first place. Do you know how some sunscreens leave an oily feel and residue on your skin? Well, that's what this concealer feels like on my face. I even use the light color, which is ivory compared to my fair-medium skin tone, and as soon as I put it on it wipes right off. Hello again dark circles.

My eyes are one of my best features, so it is very important to me that when I purchase a product to help them look refreshed, that it genuinely works! Two thumbs down on this concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Makeupjunkie036

OMG this product is amazing!!! It's not cakey at all! It's super light on the skin! It kinda sucks in the color range department but I loooove this product! New HG! If you had any doubts on this products go out and buy it!! You won't be dissapointed!! Oh and it never creases!!! It's perfect!!