April 19, 2014 | 1158 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wouldnt recommend this for dry, sensitive skin. I tried it, and oh my gosh did it burn and sting! Dried my skin out even worse!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by HelenaReviews

Nice cleanser, I don't have hard core acne, just combination to oily skin, and I definitely think this toner made a difference and helped with excess oil. Nice refreshing feeling when applied, though sometimes it can feel a bit stingy, so maybe not for the faint of heart, or um, skin. Good value for money I'd say, I've been using it almost daily, and the 250mls looks like it'll last me a few months. Considering this though definitely test to see if this is for you before purchasing, otherwise you have A LOT

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by bbinette88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This toner cleared my face a little. I was using it with the facial wash, did not make me breakout. I would have some pimples occasionally. But the toner burns a little when applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by justfornow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've purchased this toner for the third time now and it seems to work great for me. I wasn't necessarily looking for a miracle toner to clear my skin up (so many other products to do that job), but this effectively removes excess oil/leftover makeup; I'm frequently surprised by how much my cleanser missed. That being said, I have certainly NOT noticed any bumps/breakouts because of it. I have oily skin but I tend to overdo the cleansing sometimes which leaves a few dry spots on my face, and this toner does a good job of restoring my skin's pH. Minus one lippie because I guess I'm just a bit bored of it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by materialface

I have mixed feelings about this toner. I did finish the whole bottle but not sure if I would buy it again. I know LUSH sells a tea tree toner in the form of a spray bottle which I think will be more gentle than this one by Body Shop. I think that it is a bit too strong for my skin. I would use this especially in my T-zone where I have visible pores.

This toner was too strong for me on an everyday basis when i DIDN'T have blemishes. But when i DID have blemishes, my skin seemed to react good when I dabbed some of the toner on it, as a treatment.

As far as the entire Tea Tree line at Body Shop, I purchased 3 items since they had a promotion: the foam cleanser, the night cream and this toner. But I returned the other two and kept the toner. I don't recommend the other products except the toner for those who have blemish prone skin

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A waste of money, it didn't help my acne.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by ederaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After suffering from acne scars, I decided to go to the body shop and after taking to the SA i bought this toner, as well as the matching night and day lotions. After the first work of using this, i noticed that my scars were faded which i was so happy about. But as i continued to use this products i would have pimples that would form under the skin that would be painful and last for weeks. I have now stopped using this toner, and the pimples have gone away. I will not buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by yuki91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this toner. It left a very strong burning sensation in my skin and it's so drying. This product didn't work well for me. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by superkid268

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this toner! I just started my second bottle. It is soothing, cooling, tingles ever so slightly - and feels like it HEALS your whole face. The Body Shop Tea Tree line is hit or miss - but THIS might be the best product in the line! And for the price, it is soooo worth it for a good-sized bottle. It might be my Holy Grail toner...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by hiphuphop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product, it clears up my face and I love the smell of it!
When you put it on, it feels so nice and refreshing!
If you're looking for a good toner, here it is!