Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

3.0

Water Purified, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Salicylic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Red 40, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 10/3/2013 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like nutrogena products this one I used for year or two but all of sudden got small acne and rough oily skin then tried many recently I tried nutrogena pink grapefruit visibly clear for spots and blackheads it smells terribly bad but it works well on oily skin helps eliminates dark spots and less visible blackheads but unfortunately after few days of using Same problem small acne so gonna try something else this time:(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Since my HG cleanser (Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil-Control Foaming) is rarely to be found anymore, I'm always looking for a good alternative. This does the job...it cleanses without drying out my face too much as long as I use lukewarm water. They've toned the scent way down since I was in high school, so using it no longer reminds me of being an awkward teenager. I just...really don't love it he way I do the Rapid Clear, especially since I think it may be clogging some of the pores around my nose/at the tops of my cheeks.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely the worst cleanser I have ever used. It sure does get deep down into your pores... And CLOGS them. I used another cleanser before this and my face was super clear and supple and glowy, but then I ran out and found this tucked away in my cupboard. After using it I quickly remembered why I stopped using it before. I was covered in acne within the day.terrible terrible terrible. Do NOT buy.

on 8/20/2013 2:56:00 AM

This product was terrible. I have always had really good skin and rarely had a pimple. I used this for 3 days and my face broke out everywhere in huge pimples. I do NOT recommend this product!

on 8/18/2013 2:51:00 AM

This was very drying even if you have oily skin it will move your skins natural oils to the point were it'll leave white dry patches on skin that look like powder. The price is a bit pricey while Its sort of not worth it. By its cleaning effects I'd say its not that bad it's okay.

on 8/14/2013 4:45:00 PM

For the low cost, this cleanser delivers a great cleaning for my skin. I use a cleansing towelette to take off my make up first, but I've also used just the cleanser and it really works.

on 8/12/2013 11:16:00 PM

I was actually excited to start this product. I have oily skin and this sounded like the perfect cleanser. I tried it on at night, next morning my face was super dry and itchy!! Tried it one more time and it got worse! Not buying again.... :(
(I've started aveeno ultra calming foaming cleanser, and I love it)

I love how this removes all of my makeup while leaving my skin soft and smooth. Because the cleanser doesn't have oil or alcohol added, my skin remains balanced.

The cleanser comes in gel form, and lathers into soft foam. It does have a faint scent, but nothing obtrusive or noticeable; it smells like Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo, but much lighter.

This retails for under $5 at Target, and I can see myself continuously repurchasing this unless my skin changes drastically.

on 8/5/2013 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Even though it says for combo/oily skin, I decided to try it because I couldn't find my other cleanser and it was the only one in the washroom. It's an orange gel that's slightly on the thick side and lathers up quite well. I find that it removes my makeup (even waterproof) quite decently. My skin does feel a little tight but I always tone and moisturize after I wash my face so I don't find it too much of a problem. I would definitely repurchase this again more so because it can remove my makeup effectively.

on 7/25/2013 1:23:00 AM

I like this. It dries my skin a bit but for my oily ass summer skin its perfect. I use it after an exfoliant and it makes my skin so nice and unclogged