April 18, 2014 | 2039 users online

Treatments - L'Oreal - Everstrong Overnight Repair Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by michele716

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I looked at myself in the mirror tonight before I went to bed and thought, Wow, my hair looks really good and I haven't washed it in 2 days. It's wavy and shiny but not frizzy and then it hit me! It must be the Everstrong!
I live in south FL and it's hot all the time and since I have to be outside a lot, my hair takes a beating so I was looking for some kind of treatment when I was in Walmart. I had never heard of this but I'm so happy I decided to give it a try.
I love the pump, the smell and most of all, what it does for my hair.
Even though my hair is only chin length and fine, I use 2 pumps and within a minute or 2 it's all absorbed. I thought my "It's a 10" products were the best, but I must say, I like this better!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My hair just drinks this stuff. I adore the smell, especially when I am getting ready for bed. When I use it...my hair is so super soft and manageable in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Really good product. I bought this along with the new L'Oreal Total 5 overnight one, and I ended up taking it back. This one delivered! I put it on when I get home from work because this doesn't make you look like you have a treatment on your hair - it makes you hair look good instantly so you could use it for styling and going out. It instantly smooths, defines, moisturizes, without weighing hair down. And in the morning it rinses out silky smooth. Also it smells really good. The Total 5 (or whatever it is called) smelled like fish oil - ew.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by KPF760

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. Have repurchased several times. Works great to repair and protect my long fine hair. After I put it in my damp hair it is easy to comb through with a wide tooth comb and when it dries it is soft. not heavy or greasy. no strong smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by anutka28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the smell, packaging and texture! My hair feel soft, silky, not over conditioned and smells wonderfull. Helpes scalp dryness! Product equals professional quality hair care. Loving it! And will deffinetly recommend to others and will surely buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by KKirts

I don't know - the other reviews hit on this sort of, but there is just something about this product that works. I guess what I mean is, I'm surprised it works. I bought after reading some article about best overnight hair repair treatments where this and one other one (Redken something other, which I might also try) were the only two to receive 5 stars from the users. I was impressed because of the price - the more expensive treatments received mostly 2 and 3 stars. As someone who is commonly duped into the idea that expensive is better, I was certainly skeptical. But yep - it absorbs quickly, I like the scent (I could see how it might be irritating to those with sensitive smell), it makes my hair feel super soft like immediately (like others, I have course, slightly dry, thick, frizzy brown hair). It got rid of the weird bump on the ends and also stopped my hair from sticking together like it is trying to fuse together or something (anyone know what I mean?).

I dunno - its like 8 dollars, so give it a try. If it doesn't work for you, give it to a friend to try. I've pretty much reconciled the fact I will not be giving up heat tools, so I'm glad I was able to find something that makes me feel like I'm doing something to repair damage.

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars overall is because I haven't been able to throw away all my other products and solely rely on this. that would be the perfect product - I'd have so much more $$$

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by anthony1891

I love this product I just got the whole everysleek line as well and they leave my hair really soft and smooth but not shiny. This helps add shine to my hair. What I mean is I put it in my dry hair at night and shower in the morning, when I shampoo and condition my hair my hair was noticably silkier after using this. I will keep buying and loving it. Smells great too. Its also less expensive than the john frieda one and larger. win win.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by YISHUN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Can any1 tel me if dis product shud be applied on completely dry hair or it can be applied on jux washed hair, as in damp hair? Tks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Mandi321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got the L'Oreal EVERSLEEK shampoo+ conditinor and got the I love it as I was browsing along at Publix where I got that I came across the EVERSTRONG OVERNIGHT HAIR REPAIR TREATMENT, I LOVE IT!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this last week and only used it for a few times. But the result was pretty good. It is weightless and has the minty rose smell as other products from the same line. The packaging itself makes it pretty easy to use since i could control with each pump.

Update: bought another bottle. It is very creamy and smells extremely pleasant. It does not weight my hair down at all and is not greasy.