August 1, 2014 | 1937 users online

Hair Treatments - L'Oreal - Everstrong Overnight Repair Treatment

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 5:53:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

my overnight hair treatment regime, is a rotation between #moroccan oil serum, #jojoba oil, and this. im also using the whole range of EverStrong, on my fine straight hair. This smells wonderful, and gives me 'well-rested' hair upon waking up in the morning. It improves the texture over time. It's not a product i can't live without, but it's definitely nice to have it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by aibreanx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic product. I'm really shocked by the difference it has made in my hair.

I have long, very dry, wavy/curly hair that is very prone to breakage. I'm so prone to split ends that my hair has to have a good dusting every 5 weeks or it looks quite rough.

After a week of using it as an overnight treatment, my ends are smooth and appear damage free. At this rate I can probably get away without a cut for the next month or two. I apply two pumps every night before bed to the last three inches of my hair. This treatment absorbs incredibly well and feels very lightweight.

I've now started using it as a leave in conditioner as part of my styling routine instead of using it as an overnight treatment. I wash my hair every other day and I use this treatment as a leave in conditioner after towel drying. I use one pump and distribute it throughout my hair from root to tip concentrating on the ends. I then go through and scrunch and twist sections of my hair to define the curls. The result is full, defined, and frizz free curls.

Very pleased with this product and will definitely repurchase!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by BeachBunnieXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This conditioner is great! I, personally, LOVE the way it smells, and apparently so does my husband :) It is immediately absorbed into your hair - even those who absolutely DREAD humidity - You can put this on dry hair and it won't frizz!!! I don't use it the way its described because I wash my hair every 3 days or so. (It's very coarse, dry, curly, and damaged) I use this other ways though: One, as a leave in conditioner, I'll put it in my hair when it is still damp from the shower, and style as usual. Another way I'll use it is if I straighten my hair, I'll generally have just a little bit of frizzies or flyaways when I'm done attacking it with heat- so my hair usually looks 10x better on the second day, after my natural oils have been absorbed. Well with this, I'll put it in the ends and lower half of my hair, after my hair is totally dry, straightened, styled, and it gives me that second-day hair shine and manageability. It leaves my hair totally soft and smelling amazing. If you have coarse hair and don't shampoo every day like me, you can put it in your hair on the second or third day and it just kinda refreshes your hair without weighing it down. The only thing I feel after adding this is softness, NEVER any weight or filmy residue. It really is a great product. I usually use about 2 half-pumps for the ends and lower half of my hair. I think it's been great for helping me grow my hair out long. I'm going to continue using this and when I run out I'm definitely buying more. The packaging is great too, very neat, not messy AT ALL, and you can totally control how much you want it to dispense. HG product for sure!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Imimaginary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Can you use it on wet hair????????????

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by michele716

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I looked at myself in the mirror tonight before I went to bed and thought, Wow, my hair looks really good and I haven't washed it in 2 days. It's wavy and shiny but not frizzy and then it hit me! It must be the Everstrong!
I live in south FL and it's hot all the time and since I have to be outside a lot, my hair takes a beating so I was looking for some kind of treatment when I was in Walmart. I had never heard of this but I'm so happy I decided to give it a try.
I love the pump, the smell and most of all, what it does for my hair.
Even though my hair is only chin length and fine, I use 2 pumps and within a minute or 2 it's all absorbed. I thought my "It's a 10" products were the best, but I must say, I like this better!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My hair just drinks this stuff. I adore the smell, especially when I am getting ready for bed. When I use it...my hair is so super soft and manageable in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Really good product. I bought this along with the new L'Oreal Total 5 overnight one, and I ended up taking it back. This one delivered! I put it on when I get home from work because this doesn't make you look like you have a treatment on your hair - it makes you hair look good instantly so you could use it for styling and going out. It instantly smooths, defines, moisturizes, without weighing hair down. And in the morning it rinses out silky smooth. Also it smells really good. The Total 5 (or whatever it is called) smelled like fish oil - ew.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by KPF760

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. Have repurchased several times. Works great to repair and protect my long fine hair. After I put it in my damp hair it is easy to comb through with a wide tooth comb and when it dries it is soft. not heavy or greasy. no strong smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by anutka28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the smell, packaging and texture! My hair feel soft, silky, not over conditioned and smells wonderfull. Helpes scalp dryness! Product equals professional quality hair care. Loving it! And will deffinetly recommend to others and will surely buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by KKirts

I don't know - the other reviews hit on this sort of, but there is just something about this product that works. I guess what I mean is, I'm surprised it works. I bought after reading some article about best overnight hair repair treatments where this and one other one (Redken something other, which I might also try) were the only two to receive 5 stars from the users. I was impressed because of the price - the more expensive treatments received mostly 2 and 3 stars. As someone who is commonly duped into the idea that expensive is better, I was certainly skeptical. But yep - it absorbs quickly, I like the scent (I could see how it might be irritating to those with sensitive smell), it makes my hair feel super soft like immediately (like others, I have course, slightly dry, thick, frizzy brown hair). It got rid of the weird bump on the ends and also stopped my hair from sticking together like it is trying to fuse together or something (anyone know what I mean?).

I dunno - its like 8 dollars, so give it a try. If it doesn't work for you, give it to a friend to try. I've pretty much reconciled the fact I will not be giving up heat tools, so I'm glad I was able to find something that makes me feel like I'm doing something to repair damage.

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars overall is because I haven't been able to throw away all my other products and solely rely on this. that would be the perfect product - I'd have so much more $$$

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No