November 22, 2014 | 2084 users online

Other - Crest - 3D Professional Effects White Strips

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by HNA

Did absolutely NOTHING for me even after following every instruction.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by TemperamentalBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Made my teeth very white! It was my first time using this product and I was very satisfied with the results. Initially I brushed my teeth first (not thoroughly reading the instructions) before applying the strip and it made my mouth throb the whole night. Then... I read that it was best NOT to brush your teeth before application, it made a tremendous difference. My teeth were very sensitive in the beginning but I read reviews and thought it best to pick up a tube of sensodyne with the strips. The sensodyne worked! A couple of days later I was fine. I also used it in conjunction with Crest Glamorous white toothpaste which I believe aided in how white my teeth got.

My routine; morning brush with glamorous white toothpaste, at night rinse my mouth apply strips ( before) brushing after 30 minutes remove strips and brush with sensodyne, floss,listerine etc. I did not skip a day (I found my teeth sensitive but not enough to skip a day). I currently have five strips left and my teeth are at least 5 shades lighter! I am ecstatic about the results!

My advice, don't brush before you apply, I wouldn't advise using two sets of strips in a day even though you can (too much sensitvey) and buy a tube of sensodyne, with that you should be fine and have a bright smile! :D

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

These weren't for me, I used only a few times and they made my teeth very sensitive. I stopped using and tried just once over a year later and the sensitivity is back. Will have to try something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaKathryn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using these for years and can't live without them. I'm the kind of person who is obsessed with the whiteness of my teeth and these strips work very well, I wouldn't recommend using them everyday though because they would probably make your teeth very sensitive. I usually just use them when my teeth seem to be yellowing a bit in order to maintain the whiteness.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by hello_jamie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Crest professional effects white strips make my teeth very white, however they do cause a moderate-severe amount of sensitivity. However, as I tell my daughter while I detangle her hair, "beauty is pain." I would never use these all in a row, that would be torture. I do them every other day or even every 3-4 days. Sometimes I'll even take a week break in the middle of the pack. It takes longer to go through the pack but the results are fantastic. If I do happen to have a night where my teeth are hurting and preventing sleep , I just take a Benadryl and go right to sleep. I also use a toothpaste specifically for sensitive teeth. These do hurt more than the old regular crest strips I used as a teenager but they also make my teeth dramatically whiter after the 3rd strip (and they give you 20!)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have had good results with these strips and I've seen improvement with just one sitting. The strips stay in place and I like that the upper and lower strips are in one tear off package together. I've received compliments after a few uses because the difference was that noticeable (in a good way, of course). Now onto what I don't like... Any part of strips that touch my gums become super sensitive to the point where it feels like my gums are scratched when I brush my teeth. If I use the strips on back to back days, my teeth become incredibly sensitive to cold items. I only use them every three days now due to that.
Any teeth whitening product will cause sensitivity, so this is an unfortunate trade off to get results.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by michellecollins

I used whitening strips as a tween in 7th grade -yes, I was that young- and never had a problem with them. I stopped since then and my teeth have just been average white...not amazing, blinding white, not yellow either.
My close friend's sister worked as a whitener at a dentist's office and got me these professional effects whitestrips for like $10...a steal in my mind. So I decided to use them again.
And boy, where did I go wrong.
My other friends who used them complained of tooth sensitivity, but I never had a tooth sensitivity problem in my life. So I thought I was that invincible girl who never felt pain and could wear the whitest smile of them all.
Until my first trial.
While the strip was on, I started to feel the aches and pains. Alarmed, I took them off early. I followed directions perfectly, and not even the full time. After ten minutes, my teeth started to really hurt. I did everything I could to soothe them and told myself it would go away. Then I woke up that night at like 3 in the morning, in absolute pain. My teeth were KILLING ME, I wanted to rip my teeth out so bad. I almost started crying, and was up the rest of the night.
I didn't use them for a few weeks after, and half an hour before I took the strongest ibuprofen I could find and bought toothpaste that was specifically for relieving tooth sensitivity and building enamel. And I cut the time I wore them in half, and still had tooth aches and pains, although not as severe as using them on their own.
I continued this pattern, once every week, maybe every other, dosing up on medicine and using my special toothpaste. I always whitened them before an activity so I could be distracted during the activity to not mind the aches so much.
I did notice very pleasing results, my teeth are pretty white and polished now, I do give it that, but the side effects, oh the side effects, they hurt so bad. I have mixed feelings about these. But hey, at least they were a steal. So yeah, use these with heavy drugs and medicinal toothpaste and you'll be good to go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

Unfortunately I belong to the people with naturally yellow teeth.
I have tried out lots of different whitening toothpastes, electric tooth brushes
and none of them have worked.I always make sure to brush my teeth properly, floss and get it polished every now and then at the dentist but since my enamel is naturally yellow there was nothing I could do.

I was considering getting my teeth professionally whitened but firstly it was way to expensive and secondly I was worried that it would make my teeth really sensitive.

I found out about the Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Effects on Youtube and since it was only 40 Pounds I thought I could give this a try and I have to say I am really impressed. My teeth are not perfectly white (that is almost impossible to achieve anyway unless your teeth were already pretty white to begin with), but I am so happy with the results and most improtantly my teeth look complately white in photos. I didn't have any problems with tooth sensitivity either so I'm really impressed.

If you are looking for an affordable and effective teeth whitening product that you can use in the comfort of your own home then I definitely recommend using this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by luckyasianbabydoll

OMG.

I use whitestrips once before maybe 8 years ago. They worked fine then.

I purchased these for $15 and got a $10 rebate back so I figured for $5 it was a steal.

These were IMMENSELY PAINFUL.

I don't consider my teeth sensitive but apparently they are.

About 3 hours after using my first strip, I starting dreaming that my teeth were breaking only to wake up realizing that they were actually in a ton of pain. I went back to sleep and the next day I thought it had only been a dream.

I tried it again at 2 in the afternoon. Right around dinner time my teeth were aching again.

This pain lasts for hours and happens after each application. I'm on my 7th or 8th strip, but I really don't know if it's worth it to keep going on.

I don't recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by annalynn77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First let me say if you are not getting results from these YOU are either doing something wrong or your teeth are beyond any help other than professional.. These strips work AMAZING!! I get asked a lot how I got my teeth so white and had others run out and buy these with the same spectacular results..wear them for the stated time, do not drink anything while they are on and use them constantly you can't go wrong..LOVE these lil wonders..