November 26, 2014 | 1163 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Undercurrent

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

I was on the fence about buying this liner because I felt that Undercurrent was a little too close in color to Float on By, which was released with To the Beach, or somewhat similar to Humid. I WAS SOOO WRONG!!! Undercurrent is mostly green with a touch of blue and small gold sparkles. Float on By is more blue with a touch of green and has a shimmer instead of the sparkles. Humid is a dark green with a gold shimmer. Undercurrent, and all of the other pearlglide liners, are limited edition, they are SUPER SOFT, the LASTING POWER IS INSANE, and the colors are AMAZING!!! I picked them up in every color. I will repurchase these everytime they're released, even though they should be permanent!!!

*Note: DO NOT USE THESE DIRECTLY IN YOUR WATER LINE! GLITTER + SCRATCHES ON EYEBALL + DAMAGE TO EYEBALL= NOT GOOD!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by SareenaS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm so happy I finally caved and bought this! I love pearglide liners and have so many different colours but for some reason never picked this up. After swatching it again at the counter...I had to have it! I'm wearing it right now as a thin line on my upper eye lid with carbon black voluminous mascara...looks soo gorgeous and gives my eyes that sexy pop of colour. I got a tip from the lady at Mac to use this as an eyeshadow or base...its creamy enough to blend! I think I'll be wearing this alot.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Cherry2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely gorgeous mermaidy-teal color! Glides on as smooth as silk, and stays put all day. What's not to like???

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by nataleighh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Words cannot describe how much I LOVE this eyeliner!!! I am a fluidline girl all the way, but this product is so easy to apply and the color absolutely stunning!!! If you use your hand lightly, you'll get a nice pale teal-green with a bit of glitter in it, but if you increase the pressure, you're going to get an INTENSE dark green/blue with gold glitter that looks FANTASTIC on anyone!!! I usually have a very sensitive water line, but this stays on and doesn't irritate me much at all--when I first apply, it bugs me for a few minutes and then I'm over it.

This color is so versatile it's almost overwhelming. A little bit in your lash line gives you just a hint of color so it's perfectly noticeable (with the benefit of it not irritating your waterline, if you are sensitive), or more on the lid for a dramatic cat eye for nighttime. The swatch on the mac website truly doesn't do this color justice--get to the counter and try it yourself!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2010 12:51:00 PM More reviews by lalu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well to be honest, because of the pictures I thought this pearlglide is something in between green and blue but its not. Its a glittery green I would say. Even though the pictures are misleading I like the way it looks and it combines fantastically with moonlight night pigment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Chester99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Undercurrent is a such a stuning shade! It's a teal-ish color with gold glitter that applies smoothly. Due to the smoothness is doesn't stay as long as regular kohls do on me but who am I to say this is a bad thing? I wore this a lot during the summer months and got a ton of compliments, although I think it clashes a bit with my green eyes.
I don't see myself running out of it soon but if I ever would I would repurchase it in a heart beat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually love this eyeliner pencil, it goes on smooth, and the color is vibrant, much like my fav eye pencil, this is a must for makeup lovers who does lots of eye makeup. Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by MACdoll909

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm in LOVE with this! From the moment we unpacked it in the back to set up the display me and my co workers started swatching everything and this was the first one I tried and it was love at first sight! I wore it as a base on top of a paint pot, on my lower lash line, and as top liner. I don't wear it on my water line because anything with glitter irritates me. Some may be able to get away with it and if so more power to you. (: I did get 5 back ups since I use this color a lot as a base with a lot of eyeshadows & pigments.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Quite possibly the most perfect green (and SPARKLY green!) eyeliner of all time. Wears great, looks amazing, not too much fallout...

GORGEOUS.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by cocodivatime

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This color was so super gorgeous but I had to return it because it irritated my eyes like crazy. The first time I tried it I thought I did something wrong but when it happened again the second time I knew it was the liner.
I read somewhere that the formula for these newer pearlglides changed and may be whats causing irritation for some people. Not sure if this is the case, but I can use the previous pearlglides with no problems so maybe there is some truth to it.
Overall gorgeous color and I would have kept it if not for my irritation so I'll take off one lippie for that