August 21, 2014 | 1989 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Sweetpotato314

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to treat myself and buy a couple of drugstore nude lipsticks in my never-ending quest for the perfect nude. This is hands-down the perfect shade I've ever worn since MAC discontinued my beloved Malt. For less than 3 dollars. I can't even believe it. I'm almost pissed I spent so much money on other shades.

This is a review for pigmentation and initial coverage/feel…I'll update it later after extended wear…but so far…I'll be damned!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by justjennieereviewingg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best lipstick! I use it everyday, so creamy. Packaging is blah but for $1.99 can't complain !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by hondurena89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im going to disagree with alot of viewers saying that this lipstick only works for fair skin. If you are my complexion ( im actress megan good's skin tone) then this will work. IF you APPLY dark brown lipliner. A non-reddish brown lipliner. Also make sure lips are moist with a layer of chapstick. If my brown girls do this then the result will be A-1. Also" the chapstick eliminates the need for gloss. The finish will be matte with a hint of brillo. The price is fairly cheap. Its like 2.99 here in houston at walgreens. Maybe cheaper at walmart. The packaing is small and easy to carry. The lipstick islong lasting. But it does rub off if you drink or eat. What lipstick does not rub off??? Lol anyway; overall its a good lip stick. And its beautiful with a strong eye.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted this color to work for me. I wanted a nice nude for those days that i want to look natural. This color was way...too straight beige with no hint of pink
To soften the brown. On my warm light skin, this made me looked washed out. It will probably look better on someone with fair skin. Other than the color i like the price and the feel is semi matte. It can be a little drying but nothing gloss cant help. This is a miss and hope ill have better luck with other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PERFECT BEIGE! I was afraid to try it for some time as many were saying this could lean somewhat brown. I look horrible in anything that is brown on my lips... it doesn't go well with my fair, neutral complexion. With that being said, it was on BOGO at Rite Aid and I had reward coupons to use. I had nothing to lose. After reading many reviews, I didn't know how it would look on me. And I have never had much luck with matte formulas.

The old adage is true, you never know unless you try. This goes for this lipstick! After I applied some balm (I always do because my lips are always dry!), I tried this on my lips. Holding my breath that it wouldn't morph into some nude shade with too much brown. Nope. The thick and creamy formula neutralized my pinkish/red lips and it just read the most lovely nude beige! Nothing too brown/pink/peach... just a mix of them all! It is a beautiful neutral beige - not too light or too dark. It has enough color to not wash me out or look like concealer or run muddy! It is about a shade lighter than my lip color - so a gorgeous natural nude! Ohhh the formula! It glides so smoothly after I prep my lips with balm (without, it is too drying for me!) It feels lovely and looks like a satin versus a matte finish (with balm). The color and formula makes my lips look fuller and smoother (doesn't seep into my lines!) It also doesn't flake, peel, or leave an embarrassing line when it fades.

I'm really surprised that this worked for me and only for 99 cents (orig. $1.99 but got it half off on sale! But still a steal at the retail price!) Simply a gorgeous color for an au naturale look or can be paired with a strong eye for a full-on glam effect. So versatile. Love it! I didn't believe the hype for this shade until I tried it. I have read that different colors in the Megalast feel different. Some are more chalky, but not this one. It applies like a dream! No wonder this made it to the list of so many youtube gurus favs. Definitely HG and will keep this in my rotation of nude lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

I love this color! It is my favorite nude lipstick. It's so long lasting too!
Only downside is it can be a little drying so I usually wear lip balm underneath. Highly, highly recommend!

Check out my tutorial using this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by lbadeleon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this at a grocery store and thought nothing until I put it on. WOW. This is the BEST nude lipstick that I've even worn/tried. It is perfect for a natural look.

I have recommended this to many friends and they, too, have felt the same. This is my HG nude lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

I use this as a diffuser lipstick since a lot of the shades are a bit dark for me and with great results. If I need to "dirty up" a too bright shade, Bare It All works perfectly to make a too bright pink more dusty. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

Bare it all is a really dark nude and shows up looking pretty brown on my NC30 skin. However, I do think that it is pretty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Bare It All is a wonderful nude lipstick, at least for fair or fair-medium skin tone. Interestingly, I got this shade after trying out, and liking, WnW Private Viewing nail polish, which is a very interesting "nude" shade and to which Bare It All is very close (at least in the package).

This lippies is neither obviously cool or warm-toned, and hence will suit either complexion. While brown-toned lipsticks I have tried in the past have always made me look quite bland, this shade is very lovely. I am so happy I can wear lipstick in a color group I always felt was out of bounds! The statement of this shade is polished, clean, and soft...

In comparison to one other MegaLast lipstick I have, this one is also nicely pigmented and feels a lot more soft. It takes lip balm underneath still, but it glides on and does not dry out my lips, unlike its sibling, which is quite noticeably more dry. It is possible that the texture dries a bit with time, as the other MegaLast lipstick I have had for good six months now... I can't remember how the texture was originally.

Like others have said, the cap can nick the lipstick easily, and I wish that it retracted all the way. But that's okay with me. I love that the diameter of the lipstick is petite; it allows for precise application. For only $1.99, it is such a wonderful buy. I would recommend this color to any fair or fair-medium complexions; very fair folks and darker folks may need to use caution, as this color may seem either too dark (harsh) or too close to skin-tone ("concealer lips"), respectively.