October 22, 2014 | 1073 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

This is a perfect modern nude that gives a Brigitte Bardot appeal to the lips. This and Loreal's fairest nude are the best nudes you can find at a reasonable price.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know why this lipstick gets so much hype. I got it at walgreens on sale ($1.49) and I wish I hadn't. It is one of the worst formulas i've ever bought, dry, drags on the lips and looks unnatural. The color is a great nude, even for medium skin tones, but it is such a drag to apply. If you are on a budget, it's probably worth a try. but know you will have to work to apply it. My problem with it is the formula (dry and skips when applying) I have pigmented lips and it covers them for the most part, but it looks so unnatural at the edges of my lips, so I would need to use a lipliner to make it look normal. I will never buy these agains.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by BlackPinStripes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the first nude lipstick I ever bought! Since it was so cheap I picked it up on the whim, and I will definitely be trying other shades in this line. I think the color is a good match for a wide range of light-medium skin tones. It makes my lips look matte and sexy, but although it is good and I have no big problems with it, I think next time I will look for something with a little more yellow in it since I have yellow/tan skintones.
The texture is amazing, very creamy, but you HAVE to make sure your lips are exfoliated and moisturized before hand! Also this is not drying at all and actually keeps my lips moisturized! Love wet n wild :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty good lipstick for it's price .. I love lancomes natural beauty , it's my go to lipstick , however , it burns holes through my pocket and makes me cry a little every time I go to that LancĂ´me counter & pull out my cash.. Well I think this lipstick is a pretty good dupe . The only difference is that this is matte and not a cream .. This lipstick goes well with W&W LipLiner in willow ( only .99 ! )

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by tarsmom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not bad. Not perfect, but not too bad. It's just a hair too orange-y for me, but easily fixed with a dab of my Cover Girl Gloss Balm pink shade, and then a dab of Summer Angel from Rimmel over top. Then it looks PERFECT. I haven't found a lipstick yet that doesn't need a little tweaking from either a gloss or another lipstick blended together. I am fair to medium yellow toned brunette. My eyes are very dark. If you have more caramel-y eyes or tones in your hair, this may very well work for you on its own with a dab of balm underneath or clear gloss over top.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by reniecpa

I wear mostly high-end makeup (Nars, UD, Stila, etc.) but in my quest for the *perfect* nude lipstick, I've been trying anything & everything.

For me, this lippie is the PERFECT nude shade. (I'm a neutral skin tone...wear Nars Sheer Glow in Santa Fe for ref) It has enough pigment to show up, but still gives that "nude" look. Yes, it's rather dry. But I found that even though it's dry, it gives a nice velvety appearance, and wears decent on my lips without drying them. (and my lips tend to be dry) Best of all, it doesn't bleed off my lips, even without lip liner.

So many "nude" lipsticks wash me out, or have too much shimmer, or look too muddy on me. This is the perfect balance of pink & neutral wtihout being brown/muddy. It's not the BEST texture, but its definitely not the worst. and for $1.99 I am thoroughly impressed with how good it is. I like this much better than some of the $$$$ lippies I have.

Biggest con...the packaging is so stupid! (this is the reason I didnt' give it 5 lippies) You can't twist it all the way down, and the flimsy cap comes off easily, so I'm scared it will break off at some point. But for the price, no biggie....I'll just buy another :) Hope they keep this color around.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Dfurbert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The bestttt !!!! Great nude lipstick ! Goes on very well I am a fan of matte lipsticks and this gives that effect awesome !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by LAlexandra2005

LOVE!!!! ♥ I first saw this lippie on the Instagram page of one of the top MUAs. It was a beautiful color on her, but we all know how it goes when we get a product home and it doesn't look the same when we try it. Not this lipstick! I just got it yesterday, tried it and absolutely love it!! I am a chocolate-toned woman (NC50/MAC) and it's just perfect - not too pink, but not too brown - somewhere in the middle of both. I like it better than some of the nudes that I own from MAC. I will absolutely repurchase this lipstick and have been telling my friends about this perfect nude. Wet n' Wild struck gold with this one! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

There's nothing I hate more than nude lipsticks that have a chalky, pasty undertone. I only chose this one because Kmart had buy one get one free once and I wanted a nude. I was pleasantly surprised that this became my favorite nude lipstick of all time (up there with Maybelline's Totally Toffee). I'm an NC25 and the hint of brown undertones this lipstick has is so flattering and natural. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. Just a note - these lipsticks are very sensitive to sunlight . It actually broke off from the tube from being in the car but luckily, it's replaceable and you can always catch good deals on them.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Sweetpotato314

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to treat myself and buy a couple of drugstore nude lipsticks in my never-ending quest for the perfect nude. This is hands-down the perfect shade I've ever worn since MAC discontinued my beloved Malt. For less than 3 dollars. I can't even believe it. I'm almost pissed I spent so much money on other shades.

This is a review for pigmentation and initial coverage/feel…I'll update it later after extended wear…but so far…I'll be damned!