Wet 'n' Wild Bare it All 902C

4.3

on 8/28/2014 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love this lipstick! Great for everyday or if you want to rock a smoky eyes look. Got this for 1.99 very affordable. Applies easily on the lips and it's matte. I do moisturize my lips before I put this on though, works better that way, will definitely purchase again, matter fact I own like 10 wet m wild lipsticks since I love them so much, thru feel and look like high end maybe even better

on 8/15/2014 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of those I had to try because it looks great on everyone else here + it cost two cents so how can I not try it(?!), type of item.
But this doesn't work on my fair olive skin tone. Its two dry and flat for me as well. Yet weirdly enough it still manages to migrated beyond the borders of my lips when I never have that problem. When that happens it looks like I've got a ring of chapped skin around my mouth, it's that exact shade on me. I've tried it witha glosses on top and I can't get it to work. Some things are not meant to be, for me this is one of them.

on 8/12/2014 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I own several tubes of this lipstick as I love it so much. It simply gives you that perfect nude lipcolor to your lips that you can wear day or night. As, it is such a super wearable color.

on 8/9/2014 12:40:00 PM

Perfect "my lips but better" color for my skin tone. In the tube, it looks very brown and unflattering but as it went on, I definitely noticed more of the pink. I've been searching for a really long time for a color that flattered my skin tone and didn't take away from a dramatic eye look, so this is great and I got it for about 2.49 at Duane Reade, but I'm sure it could be found for less. The packaging is pretty bad, but for the price and the color, I really don't care! The formula is a little bit on the drier side, but still can be applied smoothly if you put on lip balm under it. Very Kylie Jenner-esque. Try it, even if you hate it, you wouldn't have broke the bank, right?

on 7/31/2014 1:35:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This lipstick was like 2.49 usd and for the price, it's a steal. It stayed pretty long actually even with drinking and eating but it's not a "long-wearing" product. At first I thought the color looked hideous on me but for some reason after a few minutes, I loved it. It's not super brown but it isn't a pinky nude. You should def wear a lip liner with this because it looks weird on the edges but all in all, this is a great lipstick for the value.

on 7/27/2014 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is very unflattering on my skin, NW20. It's a brown nude and looks very off on me. I would not recommend this for anyone with a cool skin tone like mine and as light as me. I would recommend Just Peachy or something else.

The lipstick itself is great, I love this line. Staying power is great and it doesn't dry my lips out.

on 7/27/2014 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My perfect, everyday, "my lips but better" product. I was worried it would be too brownish and unflattering on my fair, cool(I think. Not sure though)skin but it's really quite nice. It goes amazing with heavy/smoky/dark eye makeup.The formula is a bit dry but not totally chalky. It gets more creamy as you apply it. It's very cheap as well. I will repurchase :)

on 7/23/2014 7:39:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this lipstick lol, everyday pink nude color for olive (yellow) skin colors. It's creamy and has a nice sheen too it & doesn't dry your lips, feels almost like butter :3

on 7/14/2014 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love it! It is definately a everyday color. It's really great!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

OMG. So cheap yet soooo good!! I'm brown-beigey / med (brown-y) complexion depending on the time of year. I like the actual feel of this lipstick so much & the look that I've even put aside my beloved Kate Moss no. 14 (still love that one tho). Anyhow, this W n W just feels neither too slick / creamy or slippery, yet not too dry or satiny. Further, it gives me a really long lasting color / staying power actually. I know they "all" say that, but I rarely find they actually "do" that lol. I still canNOT believe I paid under $5 for this!! The texture is perfect & b/c it's prob just a tad too light for my skin tone (hehe), it makes my lips look really large (yay)! Will re-purchase until they dis-continue. I'd imagine this would look good on 7rl diff skin tones & complexions as well. I used to loathe anything W n W (esp as a teen & in my 20's), but I've noticed (as have my friends in their mid 30's like I), that W n W have really stepped up their game in recent yrs!! Thankfully b/c I hate spending tons on something & hating it!!

Popular Lipsticks