August 31, 2014 | 1585 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by jamboreeo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These wipes irritated my skin and turned it red. There was a bad burning tingly sensation that was not right. I should have read these reviews prior to purchasing. These were purchased at Target under the sensitive skin section of "Yes to-" brands. The packaging indicates soothing and is a Allure Beauty award winner. I am not sure how this can be. I do not recommend these wipes to anyone with sensitive skin. This was one of the worst makeup remover wipes I have ever tried. I will go back to using Simple wipes that work for me until I find an alternative that is paraben free. A major disappointment and now I am stuck with 39/40 package of wipes that are horrible.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by bayliehyland22

Did not like these wipes. They removed my makeup perfectly fine but I noticed that it made my skin burn and itch very badly, and i don't have sensitive skin. I won't be buying these again but maybe I'll try some other products from this brand in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I am also surprised by the negative reviews for this product! Typically, I used them for makeup removal, which they are very effective for. They can also be used in lieu of face wash, which I only did in a pinch or to refresh my face before applying makeup. I do not have particularly sensitive skin to begin with, so maybe that's why I did not have a problem. My favorite thing about this product is the scent. It has a cucumber/melon scent which is so refreshing. It's about $5-6 for 30 wipes, which is not practical if you're using this strictly as makeup remover wipes. You can buy an entire bottle of makeup remover and use cotton pads for the same price and make it last double, maybe triple that amount of time. Overall, a great product. I decided to repurchase these and also the blueberry flavor (which is "age refresh", the cucumber ones are "soothing/hypoallergenic"). I guess considering all the negative reviews from people with sensitive skin, I would only purchase this product if your skin isn't super sensitive. Otherwise, please give these a shot! They're a lot like Burt's Bees Facial Wipes, but often find there are better deals/prices on these overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Missmartinez1014

I don't understand why so many people dislike these my skin is sensitive too and I can only use straight cleansers no salicylic acid or anything of that sort. These felt cool and refreshing in the morning and on the go throughout the day. I loved these and will be repurchasing these.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by lkjhg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I simply can't understand how these soft feeling wipes (made for sensitive skin) are leaving my face burning red after use! You also can't use them around your eyes, which for me is the whole point of using a wipe - that it's a quick all-in-one cleanser. So I definitely wouldn't recommend that you buy them without trying them first.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have purchased products that I don't like but I hated these wipes. I don't have sensitive skin but these burned my face. I had to immediately run and splash my face with cold water but the sensation did not fade quickly. I read similar reviews where burning is felt but I sometimes think people exaggerate when writing reviews so I ignored it. I totally understand now! I even contacted the manufacturer, something I had never done about a beauty product. Their Customer Service was really attentive and offered for me to speak to their chemist and review the ingredients. For obvious reasons, I could not assess how well they remove makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Molls32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I honestly was very disappointed with this product.
First, the packaging wouldn't stay shut so the wipes had a tendency to dry out.
Second, it burned my eyes/skin. Not very good as far as wipes go.
Could be because I have sensitive and dry skin, but I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by michmichelle

I thought these wipes would be really good as I had watched many great review and a few of my friends had recommended them to me. But they didn't remove my mascara very well, I had to keep rubbing them to get it off. My skin turned very red around the under eye area and also my skin started stinging even though I don't have sensitive skin, I haven't experienced this with any other product. I do not recommend these and was very disappointed that these wipes as I was really hopeful and bought the full 30 pack.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use these to break down my foundation and remove my eyemakeup before I actually cleanse my face. I have sensitive skin and I find unless my skin is really irritated for any reason (like after exfoliating or using a cleanser with sulfates) that these do not make my face sting. In fact, they are very gentle on my eyes and I am able to do a thorough eye makeup removal without my eyes burning or watering. I would always cleanse or at least rinse after using these, though. And at the same price as every other generic facial wipe (Olay, neutrogena, garnier) I think I'll stick with these for now.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by lonedove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have to agree with the others -- these burn, at least if you have sensitive skin. I also have rosacea which may account for the sting. At least it doesn't last long. They do a so-so job of removing makeup and I do like the packaging, but I wouldn't repurchase unless there was no alternative.