Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.7

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

on 3/25/2015 9:56:00 PM

These wipes left my face feeling a little burn but after it felt SO fresh and clean.

on 3/2/2015 6:54:00 PM

I wanted to love these but I can't! They burned my skin and they're supposed to be gentle! I gave 2 stars because they did remove my makeup after using a couple towels but they hurt! I won't buy them again! I will avoid this line all together because I also tried the say yes to tomatoes cleanser and broke out like crazy, even under my eyes! I gave this a fair shot and it just let me down!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I don't have sensitive skin at all. However, these wipes made me have an allergic reaction and make my face feel like it is on fire. Will NEVER purchase these again.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

I have fairly sensitive skin and have to be careful with what products I buy. These cleansing towelettes are my favorite! I love the light smell, they clean really well. Other towelettes I've tried have left a sticky residue, this one doesn't. I haven't experienced the burning sensation that some have. I generally keep these in my tool bag and gym bag for on the go. Or for those mornings/nights when I'm too lazy or tired to do the full face washing routine.
Admittedly when I do wear makeup, especially eyeliner they don't do an amazing job but I haven't found a wipe that has, so far. The 30 pack has a hard plastic seal whereas the travel packs have the typical "adhesive seal" that will start to fail after awhile.

on 1/24/2015 7:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My skin isn't sensitive. Products even that aren't marked allergenic don't bother me. I like to say I'm tough-skinned. My sister picked these up and I used one, because I didn't have my Burt's Bees wipes with me. I started wiping my face. The smell wasn't m favorite but it didn't particularly bother me. Flash forward about twenty seconds; my entire face was on fire. Not a "oh, this kind of stings" fire, but an all consuming, "get this thing off!!" kind of burn. Aren't cucumbers supposed to be soothing? 10 minutes later my face is still tingling uncomfortably. These don't bother my sister, but I would never use them much less repurchase them again if I was on a deserted island. Awful.

on 1/23/2015 3:18:00 AM

This. Product. Holy cow. It's my holy grail. I swear this stuff changed my life. I wear makeup almost daily, so I've always bought makeup removers and/or wipes. I've always just bought whatever brand I could find because I've never fallen in love with any particular product that I felt the need to stick to when it came to removing my makeup. Then around 4 months ago, I watched a YouTube video that mentioned this product being good for acne prone skin. As I am acne prone, I decided to give it a try. I fell in love. I used to have horrible acne, always had a few pimples on my forehead and cheeks at any given time. I've used a million different acne treatment products, with no results. I decided to use these wipes alone and not use any other facial products, and wow... My face cleared up. These wipes are so gentle and cleansing. I get an occasional small pimple every couple of weeks, but that's it. I am truly grateful for these wipes. My face has never felt more clean.

on 1/22/2015 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really waned to love these as they are reasonably priced and I love any makeup wipe that has the resealable packaging so they don't dry out, BUT i tried them once and my whole entire face was burning as many other reviews had said. I do not have sensitive skin, and nothing else has ever done that to my face before. I also did not love them smell. I will stick to my normal wipes!!!

on 12/16/2014 8:21:00 PM

I am not sure why so many people say these burn because I have never had that problem. I rub my eyes with them to remove waterproof mascara and I have sensitive eyes. I love the smell too.

on 11/24/2014 6:20:00 PM

I have eczema, so I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but this left my face stinging extremely badly. It hurt so much! From other people's reviews, it obviously just isn't me. I also hated the smell. I'll stick with Neutrogena.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I found a two-pack of these on sale at Target ages ago. I opened the first package when I got them and used maybe a handful, but soon put them aside and the next time I opened them, they had dried out (hence the lower score for the packaging). I pulled out the other pack last night to use them, started wiping my face down, and was overcome with the burning sensation that everyone else on here has mentioned. That really doesn't happen to me with other facial products. My skin isn't super sensitive and I don't have any allergies that I know of--I have no idea what it is about this product that does that to me, but it was incredibly uncomfortable. I had to wash my face off with another cleanser just to make the burning go away. Wish I'd read these reviews before I bought these. I'll never buy any wipes from this brand again.