Lancome Hypn˘se Precious Cells

4.3

on 9/11/2011 2:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Today is my first time wearing this mascara and I have to say that it is an excellent mascara! I have fine, thin, sparse asian lashes that are of an okay length but lacking volume. This mascara adds much needed length and volume to my lashes and defines them nicely. I do however ensure that I apply a coat of mascara base prior to application of this mascara. I like how it doesn't make my lashes feel dry and crunchy even after several coats. The color itself is a really nice intense yet natural black (but not as dark as MUFE Smoky lash) which I am very fond of.

The mascara is housed in a sleek black tube with the signature Lancome rose logo which I love. I'm not a fan of fancy colorful packaging. Lancome claims that this mascara is smudgeproof but not waterproof. The formula itself is quite wet and not dry like some other mascaras that I have used in the past. My only gripe is that this mascara is extremely expensive but I do believe that you get what you pay for and I can definitely see myself repurchasing this in the future. HG stuff!

on 8/24/2011 5:25:00 AM

I never believed in any miracle claims when it comes cosmetics. So I'm can't be bothered with its ability to promote lash growth. But I did notice my lower lashes become more noticeable even without mascara recently.

That aside, it's a great daily mascara for a more natural look. It gives great length, decent volume and separates the lashes well with just one application.

I give it 5 lippy coz it's exactly what I'm looking for - long, pretty and natural lashes for daily use without being too over the top. Like I've said before, if you are going for the dramatic falsies look, keep looking.

on 7/26/2011 7:01:00 PM

i went to the store and told the lady i had thin fragile lashes and she recomended the lancome hypnose precious cells. she told me it will condition and renew my lashes, i didn't beliee her though because i tried many conditioning mascaras and they all disapointed me apart from this one. i realised after a day or two, that my lashes became more soft and recognizable after washing my make up off. i apply it on my top and bottom lashes and it looks like i have got lots of eye makeup on which i don't. i really love this product and i want all the makeup lovers to give it a try. really worth the price :)

on 5/21/2011 11:32:00 PM

Positive:

* Gives volume.
* Long lasting.
* Good for thin, short lashes.
* Not many shavings/flakes through the day.

Negative:

* Can clump easily.

on 5/15/2011 4:07:00 AM

I liked it a lot, really one of the best I have ever tried. Very easy application with immediate beautyful long-lashed not overdone result. I would buy again immediately if not so expensive,

on 2/8/2011 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am so disappointed with this mascara. It is expensive but it doesn`t do much for my lashes. It lasts for a long time and make my lashes longer, but it doesn`t give me volume. It is just a normaly mascara and I think it is overpriced.

on 1/2/2011 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This has replaced regular Hypnose as the best mascara I've ever used. It gives great length, holds a curl all day and is never clumpy.

Eyes: Violet

I am a total promoter of the normal hypnose. I tried lots and lots of different mascaras, cheap ones and high end. all of them. I have long thick lashes and many of the thickening textures such as dior, rubnistein,etc smucge and I get that spider leg effect.
I love hypnose cause of its liquid texture and well separating brush. I wanted to try this new one and see what it goes. I did not like hypnose drama.Precious cells gives good colour and it does separate the lashes very well. I miss the custom boost I can give with hypnose classic. Precious cells can get slighlty clumpy , something the classic one nver does. not even after four coats. anyway it is a nice mascara and great for daytime. But I guess I will get definitely back to my classic hypnose. it is much better

on 10/30/2010 2:13:00 PM

I like Lancome Hypnose and i wanted to try this edition since it was released, so I bought it about 3 month ago. But it has different applicator and it clumpes my lashes, though it almost comes to the end now and a little bit dried up, so i have to define my lashes with washed applicator from Max Factor False Lash Effect (it ended a lot of time ago, but i liked the brush so much that i left it for this purpose))). Though it makes nice full lashes, I had the same effect with Max Factor FLE which is twice cheaper.
What about miraculous effect of lash growth boosting... i still can't see it(( but my own lashes are quite thick and long, so maybe I just don't notice..
Anyway, next time I will buy usual Hypnose, wich is my HG now.

on 9/27/2010 1:36:00 AM

Got a GWP of this. It's a great little mascara, I just hate Lancome's prices, however, this gives really good length and a great lift/curl/separation action. It doesn't clump which is great, only two pretty quick coats were enough to give me an almost false-lash effect. It doesn't thicken dramatically but the lengthening more than makes up for it. Actually the overall effect is really quite nice, the proportion is higher lengthening than thickening, but overall it looks great. I don't know what precious cells mean, and I don't for a second believe in any sales pitches that promote lash growth. But as a mascara this is great.

Popular Mascaras