April 18, 2014 | 1212 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Gryphonlaur

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my second container. Am going to switch brands to an all natural one. As for the mascara it makes my blonde eyelashes stand out but flakes a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by ozbeautyxx

Not a great mascara, but not bad either.
I found that it definitley increased the volume of my lashes, but didn't make them longer, which is what I was hoping for. I like the brush a lot.
If you want long, beautiful looking eyelashes it isn't your product.
It can be used as an every day mascara if you're hoping for natural eyelashes, this is your product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by lalagnet

i got this TODAY and i have been reading the reviews and people talking about how this didnt do anything etc, first time i tried using it nothing happened but then I noticed the brush is divided into two sections a volumizing part at the tip and a lengthening part, the part closest to the cap. Once I noticed this my lashes were like BOOM long and volumized, its all in the application process, so far so good, Now I only have to see how good the staying power is.BTW this smells like straight forward INK, just in case it bothers you. It washes away easily, thats a big plus for me, i hate tugging on my lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by sbarboza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Lash blast fusion is that little brat sister who always wanted to follow her big brother to the rumble. Unfortunately she just doesn't have what it takes to hold her own with the big kids.

Zero pigmentation - the tube I bought on sale at my local DS said it was black but it is not. Grey is more like it. This is a big negative for me as I always look for super pigmentation in ever mascara I buy.

Zero lengthening - my lashes stayed short, stubby, I need a mascara that will tease out each hair and lengthen them to the true glorious lengths I know they can be.

Volume - I did see some volume at the very root of the lash but that was about it.

Definition - This is the one area where this product shined my lashes were separated and defined.

So overall this product couldn't hold a candle to it's green and orange tubed brothers. Let alone some other department store brands. If you must purchase to see for your self just remember to keep a standby on hand for when Lash Blast Fusion runs crying home to mama.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Sabrinarc85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Long full lashes and no clumps!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by AdelaideScars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought the blue version of this one and you really can't tell at all unless you're looking very closely so that was a disappointment. However, I did like how it separated the lashes but that's about it,

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a decent mascara. It adds some length and volume, and doesn't smudge or flake. The only think that I didn't like is adding multiple coats made my lashes droopy. It was a little clumpy, but not too bad.

It has a chemical smell that's pretty strong. Again, it's not a bad mascara...but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by briannaalisette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only thing I like about this mascara was that is separates my lashes. I was kind of disappointed with it because I expected it to make my eyelashes really long, my eyelashes didn't grow much.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favourite mascara, even better than the higher end ones I have purchased in the past which include Smashbox and LancĂ´me.

I think the reason why I like this product so much is because the brush allows for minimal clumping, so I have the option of adding as many coats as I see fit. The formula doesn't smudge or flake, but it comes off easily with my facial cleanser.

For me, it works best if I use my magnifying mirror, and I start as close as I can to the root of my eyelash, wiggling the brush slightly as I make my way up. The brush is also easy enough to maneuver through my bottom lashes, which is great because usually I find many wands to be too chunky to reach my stick-like bottom lashes.

And at a great price too!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by nekkun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this for free (I don't remember where) and thank god I did, because I hate it! No matter how many layers I put on, my lashes don't look any more volumized and there is not much difference in length. BLAH I say !!! What a subpar product. I prefer L'Oreal mascara. But the reason I really dislike this is because it burns my eyes and makes them water! If you're sensitive, run!!!