October 30, 2014 | 1574 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Jenyfyr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not my favourite CG product. I've been on a Clump Crusher kick lately but had some Shopper's Optimum points to use up recently so I grabbed a package of LB Fusion to try out. I really like the regular Lash Blast so figured I'd like this one to, but not so much. This will likely become my weekend/laid back kind of day mascara as I really don't find it volumizes or really lengthens my lashes very much. I typically apply 3 coats which seems like it should be plenty, but no, it feels like I need at least 2 more coats to get the same look I get from 2 coats of Clump Crusher or even regular Lash Blast., I do like that it doesn't seem to clump and it's not flakey by the end of the day, but I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by pears534

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Uhh.....the one I got was water proof and I'm not exactly sure if it worked in that sense and it was pretty chunky.....like I could pick pieces of of my lashes with it! I don't think it was the best although it did make my lashes look longer and thicker so good job Cover Girl on that part!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by wtfishes

I honestly love this mascara. Made my lashes look thicker and fuller without all the clumps. I'm not sure if it lengthens because I have long straight lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Lilybet05

I actually love this product. I don't know what it is but I'm obsessed! It separates my eyelashes, makes them fuller and gives perfect volume. I'd love to say it lengthens them but I honestly don't know if it does, I have naturally really long eyelashes. I got it on sale at my local super market for $10, it's normally about $17 so it's affordable. You get a lot of the product in the bottle. I'm not a fan of the thin brushes so i loved being able to get a preview of the brush which was a perfect sizing. I definitely give this mascara a thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by mel0974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara! Comes off with my cleanser and gives great volume. No clumping and no flaking or fallout. Not my HG but pretty close.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by DinaBear1999

Hate the brush. To chunky. Lots of flakes and clumps

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by AudreyFan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

got it at Costco--can't beat the price--don't like the brush at all. It's too thick and bulky.
The formula is a bit dry, at least mine is. Even when I run the brush against my fingers to check I got very little on them.

So it's cheap, you can toss it with a free conscience, but I'm not buying it again.
This seems to be my fate with drugstore products.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Laoshu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is just OK. Nothing special. Lashes look longer and thicker, but no 'wow' factor. Plus I think it transfers to my undereye after a long day (I put my makeup on at 6 AM and get home at 4 PM). Both me and my mother have used this for at least a year and we're both ready to ditch it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by misanders

This was actually an o.k. mascara. My problem is that it smells like paint. I just don't want to take the chance with using around my eyes. So after using twice I'm throwing it away.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

The original Lash Blast is much better. This one leaves my lashes super clumpy....will not buy again but will be buying the original which is awesome!