April 19, 2014 | 1919 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Professional Mineral Powder Brush #45

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Astrida5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This brush belongs to my holy grail. I have bought this brush a couple of months ago and i use it ever since. It's great for liquid foundation but I also use it to apply my Clinique super balanced powder. I definitely recommend this brush. I think I should get a back up of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is my new love! I mostly use powder foundations. My current faves are MAC StudioFix and Laura Geller Balance & Brighten. I like light to medium coverage. I had been using various brushes, MAC large powder (150, I think) which I liked, but gave sheer coverage, RT Kabuki, also good, but not perfect for me, Sigma F82, I liked, but gave heavier coverage and felt rough on my face due to how dense it is. The Sephora brush is slightly less dense than the Sigma and soooo soft. It is great for medium coverage. I love the long handle also. I'm considering buying a backup because I love it so much. Also the price is reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Do yourself a favour, buy this brush. It is an excellent brush. It works well to buff in my mineral powder, compact powder and foundation stick even. Super soft bristles. A little expensive, but it'll be the only face brush you'll ever need.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing brush! I have Shiseido perfect foundation brush, but I reach out for this one more often. Probably because it's more versatile - I use it for pressed powder, loose powder, liquid foundation, blush. It's not cheap, but it's totally worth it, I'm even thinking of buying another one tomorrow to keep it in my purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I would hope I don't have to buy this brush again as it is not cheap. But is it worth it? Yes I was looking for a good mineral makeup brush to wear with my Lucy mineral foundation and this does a really good job of blending- soft, but firm. I was skeptical to pay so much for a Sephora brand brush since I only dole out money like this for a Mac or Nars brush. But it blends well with liquid foundation or to buff over if you have gone over board with the blush I like it. it's worth it. try it because besides my Mac skunk brush or Beauty blender this is my go to. you can also use it for cream blushes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by seejani

This is the best brush that could possibly have been made for loose powder. I previously used the brushes that came in the Bare Minerals starter kit, which were horrible (although I didn't realize this until I got my Sephora brush). I'm so glad I decided to invest in this awesome tool.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is fantastic! Its multifunctional and its reasonably priced at $26 USD. Sephoraís brush line is very impressive and this brush is no exception. I have never had any problems with shedding. I donít use it for mineral powder; I prefer a brush that is fluffier. I use it for foundation, bb cream, powder blush, cream blush, and blending out. I took one lippie off since itís a battle to clean. I think I would cry if I ever lost this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by portakalis

I use it for my liquid foundations and also for bb cream, I can't believe how a brush can make wonders of a cheap rubbish foundation. I clean it with Johnson's baby shampoo and had no problem like hair falling etc. Don't waste your money on expensive brushes, try these ones first.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by diazsama

I use this for my liquid foundation and it works amazingly well. I use a medium coverage foundation and I maximize my flawless coverage with this brush. I find that it picks up the makeup and distributes it very well. My only con is that it's difficult to clean. I use baby shampoo to clean all my mac brushes but I feel like the product never washes away from this brush. Still - I'm very with this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

OMG do I ever LOVE Sephora. I had never tried their brushes but went in there today and noticed this one. I don't like mineral makeup but I do wear powder foundation daily and figured it was a good idea to invest in a good brush. Is this brush ever beautiful. It feels amazing and is awesome when used to apply powder foundation. I am in love and will seriously consider investing in more Sephora brushes. Update: I recently tried this with liquid foundation and it works amazingly well! It blends in very effortlessly and makes your skin look super smooth and natural. I love this brush.