July 30, 2014 | 1386 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Professional Mineral Powder Brush #45

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is one of my favorite brushes for applying liquid foundation. i've actually never used it with powder but would imagine it provides more coverage than applying with a large fluffy brush. its a great quality brush and never sheds. would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

I know this is meant to be a "powder" brush, but this is my absolute favourite brush for liquid foundation! - and I tried a load of them, from regular flat ones, to stippling ones, to kabuki ones - you name it, I've probably tried it.
For comparison reasons, this is almost identical in size to the Real Techniques buffing brush, but more rounded to the top, similar to the Sigma round top kabuki. It's also more dense than the RT buffing brush, more like the RT expert face brush.
I find the size and shape perfect because it's small enough to only apply product to targeted areas, if you're having a good skin day, but big enough that if you did need to cover your entire face, you could do so in literally less than a minute!
The effect is beautiful, it buffs foundation in beautifully and effortlessly, and very quickly because it's a bit more dense.
I do find it's softer and gentler on my skin (a bit dry on the cheeks and sensitive) than other kabuki/flat top brushes I've tried.
This works perfectly for cream blush, cream foundation, or cream-to-powder foundation as well, if you'd want to use it as such. I've not tried it with powders because of the aforementioned drier skin on my cheeks, but it's a good quality brush, hasn't shed once, so I'm sure it would work fine. It's also fairly easy to wash, due to it being a bit smaller.
It's not the cheapest of brushes (think it was about 20 euros when I got it on holiday), but it is so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Astrida5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This brush belongs to my holy grail. I have bought this brush a couple of months ago and i use it ever since. It's great for liquid foundation but I also use it to apply my Clinique super balanced powder. I definitely recommend this brush. I think I should get a back up of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is my new love! I mostly use powder foundations. My current faves are MAC StudioFix and Laura Geller Balance & Brighten. I like light to medium coverage. I had been using various brushes, MAC large powder (150, I think) which I liked, but gave sheer coverage, RT Kabuki, also good, but not perfect for me, Sigma F82, I liked, but gave heavier coverage and felt rough on my face due to how dense it is. The Sephora brush is slightly less dense than the Sigma and soooo soft. It is great for medium coverage. I love the long handle also. I'm considering buying a backup because I love it so much. Also the price is reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Do yourself a favour, buy this brush. It is an excellent brush. It works well to buff in my mineral powder, compact powder and foundation stick even. Super soft bristles. A little expensive, but it'll be the only face brush you'll ever need.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing brush! I have Shiseido perfect foundation brush, but I reach out for this one more often. Probably because it's more versatile - I use it for pressed powder, loose powder, liquid foundation, blush. It's not cheap, but it's totally worth it, I'm even thinking of buying another one tomorrow to keep it in my purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I would hope I don't have to buy this brush again as it is not cheap. But is it worth it? Yes I was looking for a good mineral makeup brush to wear with my Lucy mineral foundation and this does a really good job of blending- soft, but firm. I was skeptical to pay so much for a Sephora brand brush since I only dole out money like this for a Mac or Nars brush. But it blends well with liquid foundation or to buff over if you have gone over board with the blush I like it. it's worth it. try it because besides my Mac skunk brush or Beauty blender this is my go to. you can also use it for cream blushes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by seejani

This is the best brush that could possibly have been made for loose powder. I previously used the brushes that came in the Bare Minerals starter kit, which were horrible (although I didn't realize this until I got my Sephora brush). I'm so glad I decided to invest in this awesome tool.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is fantastic! Its multifunctional and its reasonably priced at $26 USD. Sephoraís brush line is very impressive and this brush is no exception. I have never had any problems with shedding. I donít use it for mineral powder; I prefer a brush that is fluffier. I use it for foundation, bb cream, powder blush, cream blush, and blending out. I took one lippie off since itís a battle to clean. I think I would cry if I ever lost this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by portakalis

I use it for my liquid foundations and also for bb cream, I can't believe how a brush can make wonders of a cheap rubbish foundation. I clean it with Johnson's baby shampoo and had no problem like hair falling etc. Don't waste your money on expensive brushes, try these ones first.