April 19, 2014 | 1786 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous - Berry Haute

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by labelladonc0109

this is my absolute FAVORITE lipstick , i wear it all the time . & i always get compliments . the texture is moisturizing , & it just comes out so great . i esp. love it when i wear a dark , or smokey eye . its the best !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by nicedreams000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

DEAD RINGER for MAC's Up the Amp lipstick!!!! If any of you were thinking of buying Up the Amp, save your money and proceed with this lipstick because they are practically the same except for a slight difference in texture.

Berry Haute is not as creamy as up the amp, but it's certainly not drying either. Try it! You won't be dissapointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by ginadestra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a gorgeous lipstick I get compliments all the time on it. Definitely a day or night color. It looks much more purple on me and does "move" a bit on your lips without a liner. I suggest this eye liner that Milani puts out- its a perfect match. Great moisturizer so its optional to put on a chapstick before or gloss after. Berry Haute is a great all year round color :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by nicoles620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I *love* this lipstick. I'm a huge fan of Revlon lippies. Tons of dupes for MAC which is great too. This color is gorgeous. I'm cool toned with a bit of a tan, and It is gorrrrgeous. The lady at the Chanel counter complimented me on it yesterday :) Lasts for a good amount of time too. I either wear it alone, or put a tiny bit of MAC Funtabulous dazzleglass in the middle of my lip. Lovelovelove. I'm going to buy another just so I have backup!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by milkandtaxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Berry Haute is just a really nice purple lipstick. Reminds me of a toned down (but still unusual and fun), dusty Violetta by MAC. It goes on creamy and lasts. It compliments my tan skin and dark hair wonderfully.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS MY FAVE COLOR IN THE SL LINE!!! I love this color. As stated below it is a bit brighter color in person then the pictures show. I dont think this color has a skintone. you can wear this color on any skin and look great! I dont know why I cant find this color anymore when I go to riteaid and they have BOGO but needless to say have a backup when all else fails. I did not think I would love it this much but I love it more then words (lol its just a lipstick). If you want Up the Amp by MAC give this a try first! I have them both and use this MORE!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not sure, but the color swatches above look much lighter than the lipstick I purchased. Could be just a skintone issue. In the tube, this is a purple/pink that looks like a medium pinkish plum but once applied, it was much brighter. For some strange reason, it reminded me of Chanel's Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle. I haven't swatched them side by side, but it seems to be in the same family-the Chanel would probably pull more pink. It's an ok color on me. but I don't think I'd wear this on a regular basis, It's a bit too bright, I think this would work well on those with meduim complexions. It's been awhile since I've purchased a Revlon lippie, and it seems the formula has improved. It went on smoothly, was well pigmented and left a nice stain once it wore off. It was not waxy and felt light on my lips. I may experiment with other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color is so fun and bold. On me, it looks strongly violet and it's a great complement to blue eyes and pale skin. The application is even and creamy, and once it starts to wear a little, it leaves a pinky/purple stain that can be refreshed with clear balm.

The formula is very creamy, so I take care to wear foundation around my lipline, then powder it, so that the lipstick application is precise and even, rather than blurry or smeared around the edges. The powder helps keep the line defined and the color crisp.

I wear cool-toned shadow with this shade because it has such a blue undertone. I feel like I'm having a little fun wearing the shade, and I admit, it's kind of shocking, so I hope others don't find it too in-your-face when they're talking to me. But it's just too fun a color to pass up! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by LissaMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS! One of my HG lipsticks! It's gorgeous! It's inexpensive, creamy, has a nice shine, and has no shimmer. With a light hand, get a pink color with a hint of purple. Put in on thoroughly and get a purply-pink shade. This will work on all skin tones, from extremely pale to very dark. I just love it so so so so much! I really recommend this product!♥

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:38:00 AM More reviews by genevabee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love purple lipsticks, and this is one of the best! I usually use Rimmel's "Vintage Pink"...well this is pretty much exactly the same color but just a little bit darker. Thus more dramatic! ;-) It's a pinkish/purple but more purple, and I would consider it to be a dark shade. I noticed in the first picture one of the reviewers posted it looks a lot lighter! But maybe that is just her skin tone. Im fair skinned but I do tan a lot. On me, it looks very romantic, a little dramatic, and very seductive! Loooove it!