November 26, 2014 | 1316 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Berry Haute 660

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by 1017

UPDATED 12/5/13: First, the pictures here do this shade no justice...makes it look like a pink lipstick. But this is straight up purple that can be applied light or deep. I am NW20 (fair-medium with pink in my skin), almost black hair, brown eyes. I wanted a purplish lipstick that looked sexy, but not dated or juvenile. Berry Haute was exactly what I wanted. Second, I have Up the Amp and it is gorgeous, a bit more purple toned and less "berry" than Berry Haute - though the differences are subtle. But it is a much bolder version of Berry Haute. Berry Haute will go with more of your looks and look less off. Up the Amp looks smoking hot with the right look, but if your day's look isn't right for that lippie, it just looks like way too much. You won't have that problem with Berry Haute. I can see why many say they are dupes, but they are not identical. Berry Haute is a much tamer, easier to wear shade than Up the Amp. Either way who cares, this is cheap and I love it. This is the lipstick I am most excited about this fall/winter season.

I had originally been buying some plum colors from Revlon, like Plumalicious...looking for a purple based lippie. But they were all way too brown toned and make me look very 90's (suck the color out of my face). Berry Haute...is so very hot! It brightens up my face the way a great red would, same kind of impact, but softer delivery. The straight up, I can see purple/lilac in this lipstick is what makes it so much better for me than Revlon's plum shades. I can't wear reddish brown colors...they look horrible on me. There is not a drop of brown in this bad boy. And it is neutral enough not to pull one way or the other too much. If you have wanted a purplish lippie, go to Target/Walmart, spend the $4...it's worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by cpkgirl1116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

When I wanna have a playful/subtle look & on a budget, I immediately think of Berry Haute. It is a very bold pink/purple mixture to it. Its also has moisture. Somedays this color will look calm on me & somedays I look like a Nicki Minaj clone which works for some but not for me on a weekday lol. Also a MAC Up the Amp dupe!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this hoping it would be a lighter pink/lavender tone. This is quite purple on me. Not in a bad way though. I'm pale & cool-toned (NW10) and this is quite pretty. More of a fall shade though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by redrave1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite lipsticks of all time. It is neither drying nor moisturizing on me, can be worn over lip balm and under lip gloss without migrating or feathering. Lasts 5 hours on me. The color is a great cream opaque pastel light purple on my lips, and the color and consistency equals high end brands. This is one of the few lipsticks I own that people comment on without fail. Also, doesn't stain lips, which some really pigmented lipsticks do on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by labelladonc0109

this is my absolute FAVORITE lipstick , i wear it all the time . & i always get compliments . the texture is moisturizing , & it just comes out so great . i esp. love it when i wear a dark , or smokey eye . its the best !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by nicedreams000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

DEAD RINGER for MAC's Up the Amp lipstick!!!! If any of you were thinking of buying Up the Amp, save your money and proceed with this lipstick because they are practically the same except for a slight difference in texture.

Berry Haute is not as creamy as up the amp, but it's certainly not drying either. Try it! You won't be dissapointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by ginadestra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a gorgeous lipstick I get compliments all the time on it. Definitely a day or night color. It looks much more purple on me and does "move" a bit on your lips without a liner. I suggest this eye liner that Milani puts out- its a perfect match. Great moisturizer so its optional to put on a chapstick before or gloss after. Berry Haute is a great all year round color :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by nicoles620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I *love* this lipstick. I'm a huge fan of Revlon lippies. Tons of dupes for MAC which is great too. This color is gorgeous. I'm cool toned with a bit of a tan, and It is gorrrrgeous. The lady at the Chanel counter complimented me on it yesterday :) Lasts for a good amount of time too. I either wear it alone, or put a tiny bit of MAC Funtabulous dazzleglass in the middle of my lip. Lovelovelove. I'm going to buy another just so I have backup!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by milkandtaxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Berry Haute is just a really nice purple lipstick. Reminds me of a toned down (but still unusual and fun), dusty Violetta by MAC. It goes on creamy and lasts. It compliments my tan skin and dark hair wonderfully.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS MY FAVE COLOR IN THE SL LINE!!! I love this color. As stated below it is a bit brighter color in person then the pictures show. I dont think this color has a skintone. you can wear this color on any skin and look great! I dont know why I cant find this color anymore when I go to riteaid and they have BOGO but needless to say have a backup when all else fails. I did not think I would love it this much but I love it more then words (lol its just a lipstick). If you want Up the Amp by MAC give this a try first! I have them both and use this MORE!