April 19, 2014 | 1707 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips Gel Creamliner (all)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by fwoo

Bought these on a whim, when I was really looking for a liquid liner since mine was getting old (felt tip wasn't as precise). When i first used eyeliner, it was pencil and it smudged/transferred everywhere because of my single eyelids, stuck with liquid because it was like paint; once its on, its on...unless you tear up LOL then i tried MUFE cream/gel liners and was converted to that but it dried up so quickly, i could barely drag my brush over it. Super disappointed, thought i had found my HG. Gave up on that and went back to liquid for almost 2 years, until i bought these. These are so creamy, one time over the lid is enough (though i go over it to get a more precise line) so far it hasn't dried on me and i've had it for a month and a half. I only tried black so i can't comment on the other colors. the black has purple shimmers in it but it doesn't show up, which is fine with me. Overall its a great product and i would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by xandreaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first Physicians formula product Ive ever bought. And im impressed! I love that you get 3 nice-sized gel liners for $15 (which is what i payed in canada). $5 each is not too shabby considering similiar gel liners from MAC and bobbi brown are at least $20 for one. given, these PF liners are not as smooth and creamy as higher end liners. BUT they give me a nice application and I dont have to go over it constantly to get it opaque. love it and would def recommend it for the value and quality

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by BubberNe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is rare for me to be so blown away by a product, that I will make a special effort to come here to write a review. But this is exactly what has happened with this product.

This morning, I applied this eyeliner (brown, from the Trio for Brown Eyes, although I own all three Trios). That was at about 9 a.m. I proceeded to have my usual busy day, and then (12 hours later) I went to the gym and did a 45-minute run. I have just emerged from a long hot steamy bath.

The rest of my makeup is running down my cheeks. But the eyeliner literally has NOT BUDGED.

I am so impressed. As I said, I own all three Trios (nine little pots in total), and they are in my regular repertoire. Love this stuff. Recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by bicoastalite

It's a great creamy gel liner but not smudge or waterproof. :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by str8thuggin

My go-to EL. I have tried L'Oreal HIP and Bobbi Brown gel liners and this beats them both. The colors are subtly different from other ds eyeliners and they last FOREVER. I have had el transfer to my upper eyelid with EVERY el I've ever tried until this. This stuff doesn't budge! CVS often has them on sale and it's possible to pick up a set of three for about $3.50 if you hit one of their sales. My only complaint is that sometimes they caps don't line up perfectly, but this is minor and not enough to take off a lippie considering what you get for the money. The brush that comes with it is also pretty worthless, but the ELF angled el brush that I bought for $1 applies it perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Have several sets and for the most part am satisfied. Some of the colors aren't very pigmented, especially the lighter ones. Great price, long lasting, and smooth application. Like the stack-able concept but a few of the tops don't/won't fit correctly and eyeliners dried out.

Gave a few to my Asian friend who couldn't use them without experiencing lid color transfer.

Sometimes I think Physicians Formula is too expensive for a drugstore brand but not in the case. Can manage the few negatives for this reasonable price and such fun colors .

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Idel15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my HG gel liner. I love how creamy they are and go on smoothly. I think they have good pigmentation. I live in extremely humid and hot climate and this liner has never smudged or anything. I always go back to this and I consider it such a great deal cause you get 3 colors and a good amount of product in each. Love these!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a nice gel liner, I purchased the one for brown eyes, and I have used the brown, black with sparkles, and the purple that it comes with so far. It is very soft and creamy and goes on well, the only negative I would say is that it isnt as pigmented as it could be, sometimes you need to put on a few layers for it to look opaque.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This was my first experience with gel liners and I am in love! I use the Quo bent eyeliner brush to apply them. They glide on so easily, give great pigmentation and are long wearing. I like how you get three colours in stack. I got the one for blue eyes. I use the brown the most but I love how there is subtle blue glitter in the black one. So different from other liners. I might purchase a different stack. Maybe the green one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by p3ischarmed13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I have been wanting to try these forever, and when I saw the clearance sale at CVS, I grabbed them. I have the Brown eyes and Hazel eyes and I picked up the blue eyes. The blacks are so amazingly pigmented and soft and quite easy to use/put on. You definitely need a good makeup remover to get these off because once they set, they are not coming off easily! Some colors are not quite as pigmented as I had hoped, which means that I will use them alone on my 'light make up days'
Will definitely repurchase!