October 25, 2014 | 1093 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Coral Reef [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2012 9:04:00 AM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I got a defective batch or something, but mine was almost clear with just a hint of coral that barely showed up (I'm fair-skinned with lightly-pigmented lips). That's the 1st problem. The 2nd is that this irritated my lips; after an hour or so, my lips were a bit tingly, the way they sometimes get when I wear any lip products with sunscreen in them. Boo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm of the opinion that Revlon's Super Lustrous lip glosses are some of the best. This one is definitely my favorite shade - flattering on my pale skin and super cute for summer. It's not too sticky and it doesn't smell bad. This color is beautiful, I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by ratyj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this lip gloss for about a year. The color is so beautiful on my pale pink lip, perfect for summer. The texure is creamy and very pigmented. In the sunshine the finish look is so 'coral' with a purple-blue sheen, which is unique and absolutely attractive. Overall I perfer Revlon super lustrour line than color burst.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

I am pale & neutral toned, and most corals/oranges are AWFUL on me. This is beautiful. It looks coral, but in a soft, not harsh way. It has a shiny finish and feels good on the lips. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Happa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

pretty color but it seeps into my mouth and tastes DISGUSTING!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Jake54

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to lipgloss that I carry in my purse everyday. It gives my lips and face that bit of color I need for my olive skin. I use this alone or on top of coral lipsticks like E.L.F. Seductive during the day and for more impact on top of Sonia Kashuk's Coraline at night. Revlon Super Lustrous lip glosses are the best. Better than Nars or a lot of more expensive brands. Some of the colors are better than others and this one is my favorite by far. For me, coral looks brighter and more modern than the berry colors I used to use on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by amichan2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss. It is only a little sticky, and sheer with a little color payoff. The only thing is that I wish that it had a tad bit of shimmer/glitter but I still like it anyway. It is shiny but not overly shiny that you have oil on your lips. It is a little expensive for my taste, but it is really good quality, the packaging has a safe seal so you know that it won't spill out, and the package is similar to Chanel. I love it<3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Had high hopes for this one. It's such a pretty color in the tube, but leans more orange when swatched. I viewed a lot of swatches online and it looked more pink in most of them, but in real life, it is straight up bright orange with some pink in it. I think it still would've looked good if only it were a sheerer formula as opposed to milky, because it would blend more with my natural lip color, but it accentuated every piece of dry skin on my lips and just didn't look right with my coloring. The fact that it's not sheer also means you have to be really careful with applying it evenly. The Super Lustrous glosses are very moisturizing and great for the lips, but I felt this color had some pigmentation issues that make it hard to wear. I'll still give it 4 lippies because it might work on other people.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss! It's such a pretty color. It's different, but not too bright; if you're looking for an opaque color, this is probably not the gloss for you. It's not too sticky and there's no smell that I can notice. I also think the packaging is really nice. It's a great color for spring and I will definitely repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by ncc

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very versatile- use alone, over lipstick, or under lipstick to reduce a too dark shade. Beautiful gloss!