April 21, 2014 | 1493 users online

Toners - Jurlique - Rosewater Balancing Mist

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Tiffieotheory14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a set (Jurliqie Maintain Balance Kit: $40). I usually hate the smell of roses but with such refreshing qualities of this balancing mist, I'm hooked. I don't like the fact that this bottle retails for about $31- it seems a little too outrageous for my liking.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by anitahuynh

I have been using Jurlique's Rosewater Hydrating Mist for a year or so. It is very refreshing. It is not meant to be a conventional "toner" (eg. spray and wipe). After you cleanse, you mist this over your face then you moisturize. It gives the skin the hydration, and the moisturizer locks the moisture in, and creates a barrier from the environment drying out your skin. It can be used before moisturizing and also after your makeup to set it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by ns4487

This is a nice product, smells great, but for the price, make your own! I hate that it is so expensive for such a simple formula...what are you paying for?! I have this product and the citrus balancing mist, and although they are nice, the spray doesnt disperse evenly, meaning your face can be left looking too wet afterwards. for this reason, I have used them at night before moisturising, but havent been able to use them during the day. I prefer to now use a spray that contains more beneficial ingredients such as Dermalogica AgeSmart Antioxidant Hydramist...if I am putting something on my face, Id prefer it to have more than 1 active ingredient. The size of this product would be good for using in airplanes though. If you like these kinds of things, this is for you. if not, skip and use your money on something else

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by roroluca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought this after reading in ELLE that a Korean supermodel uses this religiously. Love the scent but not definitely not the glass packaging! Hasn't done anything bad for my skin but no noticeable improvements on my oily skin either. If you have normal or dry skin though, this would be a great product to use to refresh and rehydrate your skin throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2010 More reviews by HeatherSung

I have been using this for 4 years. I have a bottle on my office table which I spritz on my face when i am back from lunch. I have a bottle on my vanity table to set my makeup. I have a small spray bottle in my makeup bag to refresh my face. It hydrates my skin, sets my makeup, doubles as my "fix+" for pigments. Thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Pacstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love this stuff!!! im on my third bottle!!! helps with my foundation so it doesnt cake and i just spray it on my face when i feel lyk i need to be refreshed!!! the smell is mild and i kinda like it! very light!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by champagnestars

Don't think i can ever rave enough about this! It is so so so so nice on a hot day! It is so refreshing, I never leave home without mine! When i feel really dry especially when i'm in an air-conditioned room for the whole day i squirt abit & i feel rejuvenated as well as moisturized! (: LOVE IT!

It's really good in winter too when it's really dry it helps with a tad bit of hydration & in summer when the heat is unbearable this is my way of keeping cool.

LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 6:58:00 AM More reviews by milll

i love this. i use it as both a toner and i refresher, i think it works fine as both. also use it to set my makeup up, after excersizing, before going out at night, etc. i have younger skin and i dont need an astringent or anything with alchohol so i really like this. the scent, fantastic, the packaging is beautiful and it comes in a travel size. it is a bit pricey ($32 duty free in singapore dolllars) for me but probably not for people with a fulltime job and i'd definitely get it again anyway.
also it's an australian all- natural company so i try to buy australian- made when i can!
Bottom line- great, smells good,multi use.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2009 6:29:00 AM More reviews by StaceyRoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think of this more of a 'pick me up' mist rather than a traditional toner. I tend to use it less as part of a skincare regime and more during the day when I might be feeling hot, flustered, stressed, grimy or lethargic. I find the scent and sensation on my skin soothing yet refreshing. Worth the money to me, but perhaps I use it for a different purpose to some :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by freeangelgal_0707

Been using this product for a while, ever since the new packaging I felt it was abit different from the orginal rosewater. Was disappointed with the new packaging after using it a couple of times due to the weight if the glass, great product for the summer though.