August 27, 2014 | 1781 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Ever Hip

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by JoliePixel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I took this shade because the color was perfect for the dress I bought for the wedding of a friend, but I think I will finish the tube before the wedding haha. I'm in L.O.V.E. with this color. It's a pretty soft coral that is just so cute with my fair skin and dark-brown hair. The texture is really smooth on the lips. It was my first MAC lipstick, and I fell in love with the odor, smells like vanilla cupcake for me. As soon as another collection with this shade come out, I will buy a lot!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by putu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm so really wanted to love this because of the hype is in the air,I purchase this online at the first day they release online and even rush in to the nearest macy's at the first day they release in the store,luckily I B2M this in the store,without trying it first I just chose this,I was so excited to try this at home but the result is dissapointed,it really wash me out I'm Nc42 (summer) with pigmented lips,the color doesn't flatter me at all,the review is right this is not flattering for WOC but I buy it anyway LOL,so here you go up for swap

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by LesleyG

I literally ran to the mac counter in macy's to get this baby and the lady there just got so scared.. lol. I didn't get it in liberty of london collection and as soon as the fasionflower collection come online, this was sold out. And the price on ebay is just so ridiculously sky rocket..My lips are highly pigmented so I have to put a lot of product on. It is not as creamy as I thought it would be though.. but this is my first time trying MAC creamsheen so maybe I was expecting too much? The color is such a pretty coral color. Ladies, def get it before they are sold out everywhere!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

On my NC37 skin it is the prettiest soft coral/pinky peach shade. Perfect for summer. It instantly brightens my complexion. I love pairing this with Virgin Isle on my cheeks or Deep Throat blush. The only reason I gave it a 4 and not a 5 is because of the formulation, this can sometimes apply a bit patchy on my lips. I have to make sure I exfoliate my lips and apply lip balm to avoid this from happening. But considering how hard it has been to find a soft coral lipstick that works with my skin tone without being neon or shocking I would definitely purchase this again if it were not LE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 7:45:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Yes this does work on NW20's! And it does not go on (at least my rosey brown pigmented lips) anything like the orange sherbert it looks like in the tube. With some looks, it can skew a bit too coral/peach where as a pinker option undoubtedly suits my NW skin tone better. That said, this really, really works on me. It has the same soft feel as Creme Cup to me as far as intensity, but Ever Hip is peachier (coral). When I was wearing a brown shirt, the pinker shade looked better, with brighter, more summery colors the Ever Hip looked lovely. And if you are an NC, you are cheating yourself by not getting your hands on this lippie. I picked it up on hype alone and I am quite impressed. Not sure if I am going to go run for a back up, but I will be enjoying this color all summer long.

UPDATE: Why is this perfect for summer? Cuz on me (NW20), it requires NO BLUSH. It pops so much color into my cheeks that a bare clean face is the best way for me to rock this lippie. Kind of cool

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by DiscoPandaGoGo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick :D!!! I went into MAC on a whim, not knowing Fashion Flower was even out in the counters, so I was quite surprised :D I didn't check out any of the shadows or anything... they seemed very straight forward and I had a lot of similar shadows but this lipstick was like "HEYHEY! BUY ME!" I didn't even have any idea it was such a popular color @_@ surprise for me! I tried it on my hand and fell in love :D So I bought two, and the only small problem I had with the lipstick at first was it didn't have the creamy consistency, but I just rubbed it on the back of my hand to warm it up and it went on like butter! LOVE this lipstick, if I didn't have two, and my one was lost I would definitely buy again! But I think with two of these I will never need another :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

Finally got this elusive lipstick (got two actually) without trying it on, I knew it would look good and it does!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by makeupisforme

My friend and I picked this shade up yesterday because we knew it would be gorgeous and sold out asap. We bought this before we even tried it on, and when we tried it on let me tell you. We hit the jackpot. This color is gorgeous, especially on our very fair and pale skintones, and definintly looks better on larger lips (I have a friend who has thin lips and this didn't work for her). Its perfect if you want to go out of the box a little bit but still feel comfortable wearing it to work or school. It's a beautiful coral color. Applied to you lips it can either be sheered out to a nice coral tint or applied more heavily for a BAM amazing pinky coral hue. This is one of those colors that will look great for spring and summer, and it also goes with the trend of orangy coral lips for this season. But unlike other orangy coral lip colors (like mac vegas volt) this color will be appropriate all the time and not just for one season :)

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Tiggerbear

I use this as a lip stain because it's very pigmented. As a stain, the colour is a perfect pink with a tiny bit of coral. My lips looks full and pouty. The colour brightens up my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by AznDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG! Love love this soooo much. Just got mine today and am thinking of buying another one just in case this one ever runs out. It is the prettiest pink/coral color I've ever seen. Just the right amount of pigmentation that can be easily layered on. I wish this were a permanent color. =( This has got to be my new fave lipstick!!