April 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Treatments - Kiehls - Midnight Recovery Concentrate

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by chenhilei42

If you have oily or acne-prone skin, never ever buy this product!!!! It left my skin super oily and broke me out......if you have dry skin,this may be a killing product for you. PS: for those who live in areas with dry and cold climate and have combination or dry skin, you can definitely try this out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by selins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love!!! It doesnt do much for hyrating but with just 3 drops before bed, I wake up with an angels face. It reduces my scar blemishes and gives me a radiant, smooth and a bit paler skin!! Love the smell either. But price is too much I think, so next time I will try Nuxe's dry oil.

Edit: well I have found a formula basicly cheaper and do the same thing. 2 parts jojoba oil and 1 part pure orange peel oil. Mix it in any measure you want. And just like this serum use 3 or 4 drops. You need to rub however. Do not use moisturizer before this unless you dont have very dry skin. And voila you wake up with same look. But poor me I have an allergy to most of natural hydrating materials so even I love the mouisturizer/serum I found I cant use it but highly recommend it. I'm still using this serume at nights (has essential oils) after my normal moisturizer. Results are great but it was even better with the jojoba mixture :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by natmc13

I am getting abit addicted to Kiehls products lately, although some are pricey they are great quality, work and last for ages! You should always invest in skin care ;)
Really love this :D i use it every night with the Midnight Rescue Eye aprt from the nights i use the Kiehls Overnight BioLogical Peel.
Use about 4-5 drops out of the pippet on the back of my hand then pat with two fingers all over my face. Its not really oily, it absorbs into your skin well. It smells of lavender so is gorgeous (lavender is good to help you sleep too).
When i wake up i the morning my skin is just amazing...its so soft and the more i use it the better my skin gets! My skin is clearer, Brighter and my complexion is overall better x

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by arsh86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff keeps my skin hydrated and makes it look glowy and plump when I get up in the morning

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by JamLam

Four small drops of this on the face goes a long way and that is all you need. I'm not sure why some have mentioned this is oily.. maybe they have been using too much? I do get oily overnight but that's pretty normal. I haven't been using this consistently because I have a cupboard full of night creams which I don't want to neglect, but I use this every second night. In the morning my face looks well moisturized and feels soft. It also lightens my blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by bgfp9898

As I have combination skin I often stay away from any type of oil-based products. Two weeks ago, the Kiehl's sales girl convinced me into trying their midnight recovery concentrate as she saw the dry patches on my nose. She kept saying that it's one of her top 3 favorites from the brand. She practically rang it up before I had time to think twice. As a lot of reviewers have mentioned already, this concentrate makes the skin looks really refreshed the next morning. It doesn't feel greasy although I get the shine on my forehead. So far no whiteheads or zits yet. The lavender scent is nice and I love how quickly it absorbs into my skin! I am even skipping my Clarins night cream after purchasing this product and my skin still remains super hydrated. I don't really have any negatives for this concentrate at this point and I think it is worth the $. I can't say the same for their midnight recovery eye, it is doing nothing for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Terrible product. Broke out a cluster of whiteheads on my chin. Also did nothing of the moisturising, glowing things that other people claim they had. I know this one is not for me. Better get a sample before you buy the full sized bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

Oh how my heart and mind quivered in sadness that this affordable and venerated product did NOTHING for my skin.

I did not like its texture- it left some type of oily filmy gluggle on my skin, it made my cheeks sting a bit. There was no hydration, no increased radiance and no younger looking nothing.

Get a sample first to see if this might work for you- it has such good reviews for so many other people, that maybe you might be one of the lucky ones!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by ariestar8

Pretty expensive so I got samples. Yeah it's greasy but I do look refreshed when I wake up. A little bit goes a long way and I guess it doesn't even bother me because my skin is drier in the winter anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by zhuzhu147

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have acne and acne scars. i have been using this product with the clearly corrective dark spot solution and it really works awesome together. also, because of the lavender scent, i sleep better and i wake up every morning with glowing skin.