Indeed Nanoblur

3.3

Water / Aqua / Eau • Glycerin • Dimethicone • Cyclopentasiloxane • Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer • Butylene Glycol • Acetyl Octapeptide-3 • Palmitoyl Oligopeptide • Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 • Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate • Isohexadecane • Cyclohexasiloxane • Polysilicone-11 • Polysorbate 80 • Polysorbate 20 • Carbomer • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol

Once you find the right way to use this product you will be happy. The instructions on the tube are inadequate. I followed them and found the product too mattifying and lightening for liquid foundation but perfect for mineral makeup. At first I used it all over my face but it is best used as a corrector in smaller areas. On the neck, under the jaw it firms everything up nicely. Do not use this as a primer. Hopefully the manufacturer updates the instructions accordingly. It's cheap enough to experiment with to get great results, once you find the right way for you it is great. Make up stays on all day, no retouching required, it's amazing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't really see any major changes when using Nanoblur, except that it does minimize my pores and that's about it! Most of the time it just smudges my makeup, especially under my eyes when I try to use it to ease wrinkle appearance. In my experience, it works horribly with cream foundation and powder foundations, but is ok with liquid foundations. I also tried using it as a primer, and it was ok though I've used better. Definately a huge exaggeration for the product to claim to make you look 10 years younger! I wanted to try Indeed Labs other product, Snoxin, but after this dud I won't bother. Won't be repurchasing, that's for sure!

Oh this is a tricky product, first tube was basically a disaster, when I but it on it was pale and flaked but I started playing with it and it really is amazing once you get the hang of it. I put my moisturiser on and then just dab a bit of this on where I need it, for example fine lines above my upper lip and yes it's a miracle, they are gone! Then I dab a little bit of foundation over using my damp beauty blender sponge and it is perfect and stays put. It takes a little playing with but it's a great product once you get the hang of it.

The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is it shouldn't be that difficult to figure it out and the directions aren't helpful if you wear makeup with it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Having read so much hype about this product i just had to try it. I am not a wearer of makeup usually, apart from when i go out for the evening. I have to say, this is my new daily face product. Literally makes me look as if my skin is flawless. I have a few open pores and issues with creasing and little lines around my eyes. This has helped so much that i can't stop raving about it - i have even given one to my mum.

My mum has been using this on her neck and decolletage and it makes such a difference. Am hooked!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is photoshop in a tube! Have it in my handbag ALL the time - i could not live without it!!! you will be addicted once you start using it

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I bought this product a month ago. The first try was a disaster (I followed the instructions). It occured to me to mix a little bit with my liquid foundation and apply it with a brush. Bingo! That did the trick. I've been getting compliments on my looks from friends and family every since. It really did take years off my face.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Edited to add: I recently tried Garnier 5 sec blur. It worked perfectly under my makeup, did not clog or irritate my skin and contains no sunscreen ( I prefer my own) or fragrance. It did what I had hoped Nanoblur would do so if you have issues with Nanoblur the Garnier product might work for you. I tried the Loreal Revitalift blur products for the face and the eyes and found the Garnier product better at hiding pores. Of the 2 Loreal products the eye one worked best on my face.

I think it would be very cumbersome to use this all over one's face after applying foundation , but I find it useful for spot treatment of problems. After applying my foundation, I tap (do not rub) a tiny amount of it on on my problem areas - the elevenses between my brows and minor smile lines . It makes a huge difference for me.
For those of you who are older like me and stuck with a tube because it does not work on your face after applying makeup, I suggest using it elsewhere on the body. It helps hide signs of aging on the neck, chest and hands.
I am not sure how to rate this. I think it is quite good the way I use it , and I think I will buy it again. On the other hand, I think this deserves a zero if one uses it the way it supposedly should be used - over foundation.

Okay let me start by repeating what a previous reviewer stated...this is NOT a primer, however for me it has worked best as a primer. I put a small pea size amount on my entire face and then follow with my makeup and for me it works great. My skin looks and stays smooth all day. My makeup doesn't wear off or crease even after hours of being out in the sun. The only thing I don't like is that you have to work quite fast with it because it dries very quickly. Other than that, I really love this as a primer.

Despite following directions carefully, in my view this product
does not work. I believe it is a waste of money.

The before and after photos which advertise this product are
grossly exaggerated and should not be permitted as a lure
to spend £20 on a cream which does not do as it says on the
tin.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

THIS IS NOT A PRIMER. If you use it as one you will be disappointed. This is technology used in HD film makeup. It is designed to stop light from reflecting off your facial impurities and rough spots. Take a picture of yourself without makeup and without nanoblur. Then put on nanoblur still without makeup. You will see the difference. It mattifies because it is supposed to. If you want dewy skin this is not for you. It is also not skin cream. It does not penetrate your skin, it creates a barrier to stop light reflection to give the appearance of smoother skin. It does fill the pores so if you are prone to breakouts you may have issues with this product. I don't feel that it's
meant for everyday use, but if you'll be taking pictures this is a definite must. I have not tried it over any makeup, but it is to be used as a finishing step. You would not want to rub it in if using a powder, but I read to try using a brush to get nice even coverage over liquid or powder.
Try it, but don't expect it to be something it's not. This product should be getting much higher reviews.
Update: if your looking to fix rather than cover your skin, try Snoxin by the same company, it's fantastic and it's only been a week. 12 months (one/two tubes) to full results. My skin is even and the nanoblur works even better! Also the brush technique works for me with dry skin, no acne. I can't vouch for oily skin though id imagine the oil may mix differently with the product over makeup.

Popular Primer/ Correctors