October 24, 2014 | 1798 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Minted #85

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by kaykayrose26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My hunt for the perfect mint green nail polish is finally over! This is an absolutely gorgeous light, mint, pastel green. Its not too green/dark like others that i have found to be, its just the perfect color! For someone who has long, skinny fingers with a yellow skin tone, Revlon's Minted is definitely something that i can wear fairly easily. Its fresh and girly thats perfect for spring and summer! But i can definitely see myself wearing this throughout the year!! Opaque in two coats. The formulation of this polish is just right, not too thick and not too thin/watery. The first coat does apply slightly streaky/uneven but is completely fine after you apply a second coat. Wear on this is average for any polish without a top coat, with a topcoat i'm sure the longevity on this polish will be great. :) Would repurchase this again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by ggalie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this color - really mint at its best. But the formula is pretty awful, it's hard to apply evenly. Luckily it turns out OK after a second coat, but you have to apply it thickly to make it look even, and when you do that the formula bubbles. Not cute. Good color but I'll find a substitute by another brand.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by tinaesq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful color in the bottle but applies like WATER. I returned this the same day I bought it. Maybe i had a bad batch, but 3 coats with pooling, cuticle drag, bald spots?

I wound up replacing this with sally hansens xtreme wear mint sorbet which is much thicker and opaque and half the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

love the color, kinda reminds me of crayola's sea foam green crayons (my favorite)! it a great color at a reasonable price, better than OPI. However, it definitely chips too quickly. after two days 4 nails were already demolished (and this is after using ORLY's Bonder base coat and Essie's top coat!). One other thing is that it is semi-transparent so you might need to apply a second coat.
not buying again, but love the color

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by hkempler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought my first Revlon nail polish because I fell in love with this colour. My usual brands (OPI, CG, Zoya) don't have this perfect minty colour that I had been looking for.

The formula, unfortunately, was very streaky and not at all self-leveling. The small thin brush makes it even harder to apply. Now I only wear this colour when I get my nails done because I could never do it by myself.

Nonetheless, I will probably re-purchase because of the colour. It's such a gorgeous light and airy mint. It also looks great with glitters on top.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it, very fresh minty color, not too dark and not too bright. I absolutely love it - one of my favorites. And good price too - at Walgreens for 4.99.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2012 7:13:00 AM More reviews by oolm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Colour is nice but brush and formula are awful. Gave up after four fingers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

My favourite Revlon polish. I love this on-trend colour and it applies nicely after 2 coats. Really not much else to say! I wear this on my toes and can't stop staring at them :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by la234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this polish! I was searching for a lovely pastel mint shade and was having no luck until I came across this. The shade is perfect - it's fresh and bright and it is just pastel-y enough without being too white.
The consistency is very thin which is annoying but I'm not too fussed as I love the colour so much so it balances it out. I apply three coats; the first one I apply very thinly then two medium-thick coats on top. The finish is nice and smooth and glossy but not too glossy (I don't like pastels when to have an ultra glossy finish).
The staying power is good as well - without a top coat I find this polish lasts 5 days before I start to see signs of chipping.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by rosemary5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cute mint color!

Big problem is that its super streaky and hard to layer without looking ugly, as most people have posted on here.