Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 7/9/2014 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Perfect highlighting color. Good color payoff. Amazing price!!!! Love this brand so far!!

on 7/8/2014 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this shadow and I use it for the most part to set my under eye concealer. I keep a handful of them around for this one purpose. It's creamy, doesn't crease or fade on me. Sometimes I will just use my Nars eye primer on my lids and underneath my eyes, then concealer and then this shadow. It works out perfect and looks so brightening.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Brulee (of course), Nutty, & Panther; I also have Platinum, Trashed, Glamrock, & Sellout—those are shimmer singles. I bought each one for 50˘. They're all highly pigmented & come in handy.

Brulee is a neural tan/beige colour that I personally like to use to highlight my brow bone. It's incredibly long-lasting & easy to apply. Although I don't wear it alone, one my favourite things about this is that the shade/colour is neutral, & it CAN be worn alone or with another Color Icon Single to create an easy & pretty everyday eye—two words: transition colour! It's smooth & not a cheap powder despite it being $1. I recommend this, & all Color Icon Singles.

on 6/29/2014 3:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I can't believe I only paid a total of $0.84 cents for this shadow! The pigmentation is excellent. It's not too powdery. And I love the pale matte color. You can use this color a lot of different ways. It makes a great base shadow or blending shadow. Personally, I like to wear this as a wash of color from my lash line to my brow bone. Then I blend a little bit of Wet 'n' Wild "Nutty" shadow in the crease for some depth, and I add some Wet 'n' Wild Mega Protein Mascara to finish off the look. (FYI: Using the lighter "Brulee" shade on the lids, versus the expected darker color, actually makes the eyes look bigger). I only hope Wet 'n' Wild will add some more neutral matte shades to their collection.

on 6/8/2014 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

HG eyeshadow! I use this daily as a lid color and a brow bone color. Similar to MACs Brûlée but more powdery & for $1 it's worth it!! I think the packaging is tiny and cute but I have found that some are hard to open. I've gone through many of these and I plan on going through many more. I always have a couple back ups in my collection! You can find these everywhere and the price is amazing. There's no reason to not try this! Apply with a more stiff eye brush and pat before blending. You won't be disappointed.

on 4/6/2014 5:56:00 AM

Great for all over the lid as well brow highlight.
Awesome price and pigmentation.

on 4/1/2014 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It kinda blows my mind when I realise that such a great eyeshadow is only a dollar! I use the colour all over my lid up to my brow to cover any pigmentation on my eyelid and it really brightens up the area without being obvious (my skin tone is pale, yellow based and warm- about NC20 or 'buff' in Clinique's even better foundation). With this, a touch of gel liner and mascara, my eye routine has been cut by a few precious minutes!

Like everyone has mentioned, the consistency is very smooth and buttery without my eyelid turning into crease central. I've only been using it for about a week, but it hasn't shattered or anything yet (which wet n wild eyeshadows tend to do even when they haven't been dropped...).

on 4/1/2014 7:19:00 AM

I couldn't find this shadow in Canada for the past couple years. When I seen it pop-up in the Superstore last week my heart almost skipped a beat! It is perfection for my brow highlight, so excited it's back out! It was only $1.99 btw.

on 3/31/2014 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Very much like this shadow. It is soft and pigmented, as are all wet 'n wild shadows. Shade is a great nude. Almost my skin color. Great for light neutral eye. It also even out eye lid to apply another shadow. I prefer it swept all over lid with a dark brown liner on top. Great and cheap everyday neutral.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best $1 (or less) you can spend on m/u! Great all over lid color for my (NC20 - maybe a little lighter) skintone. Blends easily. I wouldn't call it buttery but it isn't too powdery either.

I had first thought it looked a little too peachy in the pan but it isn't.

I have a hard time getting the package open. It is hard to get my nail under the lip to open it. I wish they would change that design.