April 19, 2014 | 1152 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Brulee

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I saw these little things in the drugstore and decided to snap a few colors up (to include brulee) and must say they are terrible on me. I'm getting little to no pigment, fallout from hell and it feels like I've thrown dust on my eyelids and in my eyes. yuck! I'm glad they were so cheap! They are at the bottom of a trash bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by BrendaLM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy grail item!! It is a little hard to find but worth it, only brow bone highlight I use now

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

I usually pick one of these up whenever I find them, because it's a great neutral shadow. Perfect for blending, for smoky eyes, or for subtle looks. I also keep one in the office for perking up my eyeshadow if it's been a really long day. Goof proof, and I think it's $2 or less.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

Favourite neutral eyeshadow. I only wish it was easier to find in my area. It's pigmented, and I use it over my eye primer a a base eyeshadow so the shadows don't stick weirdly to the primer. It's great as a blending shade, and you can even use it to set your under eye concealer. (At least I can, because it matches my skin tone). If I could find it at a store near me I'd probably buy 5 more.. it's under $2. Staple product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Bunnylopez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear this shadow every single day! It's so versatile and goes with every look from smokey to neutral. I pair with LORAC eye primer. It's the best nude highlighter out there. The pigmentation is strong and the texture is buttery smooth. It packs alot of color and blends easily with other shades. Wet n wild eye shadows really are top notch and are up there with brands like Urban decay and MAC. I paid 1.99 for it! I love their palettes but prefer the single shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had heard mention of this but never really got excited about it before. Then randomly came across it for sale at the grocery store. Wow! Who knew? Perfect for highlighting under the browbone, corners of the eyes or even as a single shade on natural days. I compared this to Foxy from Naked 2 and while yes it is a slightly different shade wet'n'wild smacked UD! Way more pigmented and just as creamy smooth. It is powdery so don't try to use a stiff brush. I have tried many of the wet'n'wild trios and while I do enjoy them for some reason I like the consistency of brulee better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Walko

This is a good eyeshadow.It looks great in the corner of the eye with a dark brown eyeshadow or as a highlighter.It's a very pale cream .But on it's own , as an all over lid colour it looks awful on me, far too pale.I have dark hair and eyes and am nw 15.Good pigmented shadow, great value.At the price you have nothing to lose by giving it a try.Everyone should find some use for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by bettybear135

I LOVE IT<3
HG

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by jrbeauty76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My MAC Brulee is virtually untouched because I have been using Wet n' Wild Brulee instead. I almost wish I could return the MAC. It's much more pigmented than MAC version. It is a little more crumbly, so you'll want to use a fluffy brush to apply rather than a stiff shader brush.

If they would only come out in more shades using this EXACT formula!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I gave Brulee a 4 out of 5 for the simple fact that I am now on my 3rd one and have to purchase another because they keep crumbling on me. I agree with everything said about the product, pigmentation, staying power, price etc... however the product is so soft that when I snap the packaging to close it, it cracks and eventually crumbles and to avoid a mess, I have to throw it out. Overall though it's dirt cheap and I can find it anywhere so I will repurchase, it's just a pain and a waste to have to keep purchasing.