October 2, 2014 | 1217 users online

Treatments - AMBI - Fade Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by hnnh

So I have been using the product for about 2 weeks now & I haven't really seen any results... I personally think it should take longer than that to see results but according to everyone's reviews it seems to be a very fast acting cream! Anyway, I cleanse with the body shop's tea tree cleanser (switch 2x a night out of the week to scrub with an exfoliant) , tone with The body shop's tea tree toner and then use a cream (also from the body shop's tea tree line). After all of that I used the AMBI cream as a spot treatment on the little red acne scars... I'm not sure if I should be putting the ambi on first (not on top of toner and cream) but the directions don't say and no reviews are really that specific. Am I using it correctly? I hope so! Cause I'd love for these stupid little dots to go away!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:37:00 AM More reviews by veelui

i like this product, it really seems to lighten up my old acne marks. i have occasional hormonal acne, and for a while i really suffered with bacne, it was so gross i refused to wear backless shirts. but after it started to heal, i started to use this after combining face wash to my body wash, my old scars have faded about 85%. im on my 3rd bottle, it does take tine to work but im satisfied with the results. i gave it a 4 because the smell is unpleasant

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by BlendedSoul

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am Brown skinned with yellowish undertones (MAC=NC50) and I'm constantly messing with my adult acne. I had a large almost black spot on my cheek from a recurring pimple. I spent so much time each morning trying to cover it with makeup without looking like I caked it on... it was so frustrating. I bought Ambi fade cream for oily skin for about $4.00. I started using it morning and night on the spot (the scar was about the size of a dime). The first week, I. didn't notice a difference. By the end of the second week, I noticed that my scar didn't look so black. Now, three weeks later, it's literally less than half as dark as it originally was. I dont have to pile on gobs of concealer to cover it up-a dab of foundation covers it just fine. I'm going to keep using it and I'll try to remember to update this post the weeks from now.

Bottom line: If you use the cream as directed ( and wear a sunscreen!) you will begin to notice results). I love this cream.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 More reviews by rxpa1684

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had really bad, stubborn dark/brown spots on my face since i was 24 years old ( im 30 now) that come from not wearing sunscreen in my teen years. I bought this product because the girl from target - the one in charge of the No 7 line - recommend it to me and let me tell you it is the best recommendation ever! As i mentioned before my brown spots were very dark, mostly on my cheeks and cheek bones on both sides. I started using this cream and at first i didn't notice anything it wasn't until 2-3weeks of using it that i notice some lightness on my right cheek. I have now been using this product for about 2 months and some of my brown spot are gone! i will continue using it as i still have more brown spots i want to get rid of. I have extremely oily/acne prone skin so i bought the oily one. this product did not irritate my skin nor did it break me out so that is always a plus! i will definitely recommend!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not so sure why this product keeps getting good reviews. In my experience, it simply does not work. I used this cream for several days as a spot treatment and not only did I not notice an improvement, but I noticed a worsening.Instead of the slight brown discoloration I had, was now vivid redness. It also made the skin it came into contact with itchy and irritated. Discarded it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Jaclynamber

UPDATE: my sunspots are gone !!!!! I can barely see where they used to be , now I'm using it on my acne marks , and I think they're slowly starting to fade also . Don't forget to wear your sunscreen !! I use eucerin daily moisturizer SPF 30, and nuetrogena sensitive skin sunscreen SPF 60+. If you're not gonna wear sunscreen , don't waste your time trying to lighten your spots , also be patient as hard as that is , this isn't an over night fix .

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by appollonia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For years i ran outdoors without sunscreen. Around the time i was hitting my 40's i had dark spots and hyperpigmentation on my face. I tried several products some department store as well as drug store products and nothing worked. I gave up and just started wearing very heavy foundation to cover it up. I came across this product and it was inexpensive so i thought id try it and in less than a month my skin is clear. I noticed it working about two days in. I was concerned about the hydroquinone at first but it worked so fast ill just stay out of the sun and i believe it shouldn't come back too soon.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Eugene8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been such a God-send!!! When I got out of high school, I began using makeup, which gave me acne, which gave me acne scars. Every time I would treat a zit with a cream or mask, the scars would be unbearable. I concocted my own natural remedies, such as Aloe Vera with lemon, Honey masks, and they seemed to work, but with slow results that quickly disappeared once a new pimple emerged.
My mom bought me this, and it works AMAZINGLY on my skin!! I seriously could not live without this stuff! The smell put me off the first few nights, but when I started seeing the results, I forgot about the smell, and now, even adore it.
Even if it doesn't get rid of the scar immediately, give it time to work! In a week your scars will be much lighter, and with the right sun exposure precautions they'll be gone!!! I try to use it every night unless I'm treating acne, but I've been pairing it with the AMBI EVEN COMPLEXION SOAP, and now my skin is brighter, and it works even better!!
I used to cry about people ever seeing my acne scars, and now I feel better because I know AMBI is fading them!
I am definitely buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this. I had tried it so many times and kept breaking out at first and then stopping. The last time I tried this my sensitive skin broke out but I decided to carry on and several months later the majority of the dark marks, rosacea, and hyerpigmentation has gone, from old stubborn scars to brand new ones.
I put this on my spots once they've popped and it prevents them from turning into a scar. Don't be afraid of the marks darkening in the first week or so, this happened to me, the key is consistency. I use this incredibly sparingly and that is how it works best for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by sunita81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for about 4 days now and I already see an improvement. My primary reason for buying this product is the acne scars I have all over my back. I've been self-conscious about the marks on my back for about a year now. This condition developed from acne after my horomones got out of wack from coming off and going back on birth control. After reading the reviews, and with my husband and I going on vacation in three weeks, I decided that I have to get something that works, and fast. (Sidenote - I've been going to a dermatologist and getting a glycolic peel with hydroquinone done on my back about every 2 weeks for the last 2 months.) I did not see any changes, which was another reason why I decided to try Ambi. The marks are still there, but they are definitely lightening. After reading one of the reviews about applying it 3x a week, I think I'm going to incorporate that into my regimen and hope to see drastic changes soon. I will leave an update about this right before my trip. Also, I have a few marks on my face, not as bad as my back, and I did a spot application to one of the spots and it disappeared by the next day! I was happy with the result, but at the same time I was scared about the potency of the product, so I've only spot applied it to one other mark on my face once and then washed it off before I went to sleep I had a bad experience with hydroquinone/glycolic peels on my face so I refuse repeat that episode. Overall, I am very happy with this product. will give it one more lipstick if it works completely in 3 wks.
UPDATE: It's been about 3 weeks and I haven't noticed any drastic changes with the marks on my back. The marks have gotten slightly lighter but they certainly have not disappeared. On a more positive note, this product has not caused me to break out at all. I also use a salycilic pink grapefruit body wash that probably prevented future breakouts as well. I will contine to use this product but not really sure if time will help cause the scars to disappear or this product. Will take away one lipstick.