July 28, 2014 | 1209 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Turkish Delight Smoothie

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 6:27:00 AM More reviews by shelnmum

This is one of the first Lush product that I bought. It wasn't love at first smell cos I didn't like the smell initially, and it didn't lather, I wasn't sure if I was clean after using this in the shower. Then as I used it a few more times, I began to love the smell, it is not the fake rose smell in commercial brand bath products, rather, it is a heady and intoxicating herbal smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Winnie15

The scent....I CANNOT get over it...it smells like a rose garden...its undescribable...its heavenly...its out of this world.
I got this with one of the Xmas gift hatboxes( Winter wonderland)...and since I bought it on Boxing day, it was buy one get one free..Tee hee..happy me:)
Given how expensive it is...the idea of just using it all up as a body smoothie didn't really go down well with me...and i used it on my face instead...and all i did was work it into my dry skin and washed off....its wonderfully moisturizing and my face now is delicately scented...few spritzes of rose water and The Body Shop's Moroccan Rose perfume later...I'm feeling like the queen of roses and getting quite a few extra cuddles from my husband!:)
Love!...will definitely buy when i run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by orangemonster99

DREAMILY DROOL WORTHY! This is one product (along with Karma) I hope LUSH NEVER discontinues! The smell is TDF and my fave way of using it is to rub into my shoulders, neckline, decolletage etc. then run a hot tub. I luxuriate in the scent as I soak my troubles away. I find this leaves my skin silky smooth as it really has a chance to soak in. Also it is a way to enjoy the scent for much longer than I would in the shower. YUMMY!
The only downside is - for $30 the tub 'o cream should be BUCKET sized! Too small LUSH for too large of a price!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by bsuclarinet

I have only used this once so far as a shaving cream for my legs. It left me feeling moisturized and the smell is HEAVENLY. The only downfall is the price... I got this as a gift from my boyfriend, but I plan to purchase it once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Africanbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product, it's one of the few rapeseed soap products that I will use , and happily I might add. I call this product my "lazy girl soap", I smooth it on my wet body, it has very little lather (normally I love lather, but I accept the little to none you get w/this product), and after lightly massaging it into my wet skin, I rinse clean. I repeat this 2x times (call me thorough) and I leave the shower smelling incredible.

The scent is long-lasting outside of the shower yet isn't overbearing at all, and I love that it scents my whole bathroom with the smell of roses, so beautiful. Also I get loads of compliments when I use this in place of my normal LUSH soaps (I love my LUSH soaps, but the scents do not last outside of the shower, at least for me).

A new favorite, the price is insane ($29.95 for a jar that won't last me a month if used everyday, huh?), but I feel so strongly positive about this product that I'll actually pay it lol. I give it a 5 out of 5.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by s2dreamer

I absolutely love the smell of Turkish Delight, it's an intoxicating blend of roses that's really addictive. This made me buy it right away after using a sample of it. However, everyone claims that this is really moisturising but my skin wasn't moisturised at all - even after using it on dry skin and leaving it on for a while before rinsing. So it pretty much acts like soap for me, and its so expensive that I wouldn't buy again. Sorry to cut down all the raves!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by jenryan82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG, I love this stuff. I've been to Lush many times and never really understood the shower smoothies. I received this as a deluxe sample along with other goodies as a gift with purchase.

Pros:
1. Easy to use
2. Smells great, just like rose water
3. Very soothing for my eczema prone, dry skin
4. A little bit goes as a long way

Cons
1. Pricey at $30

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I first received this product, I thought it smelled like a funeral parlor. I love floral, but it was a bit much. I then used it like a body polish - I rubbed all over my skin before my shower then hopped in - I thought it was weird. Turkish delight then lived on a shelf until I gave it a go when I ran out of shaving cream. Wow. My legs are silky smooth and I don't have any irritation (due to all the soothing rose in there). Though it is a bit pricey for a shaving cream, I am obsessed and will continue to treat myself!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Pooja37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was never much of a fan of rose scented products... well... that is untill I tried Turkish Delight... absolutely glorious... the best body butter wash ever from Lush. The aroma is so delicious like walking through a rose garden... (nothing synthetic about it)... pure, natural, dewy roses all around you and you want to keep slathering more of it on ... just imagine they actually use 20,000 rose petals from the valley of roses in Turkey to create a single pot of this magical potion... hmmm and they say its harvested by Romanian Gypsies before sunrise... well apart from the hype on how the contents are created... it has to be one of the best bath products I have ever tried from Lush and believe me I've tried quite a few. Delighted with this one. A must try... and then if your experience is anything like mine... you'll want to rush out and get a second pot before yours runs out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is such a great addition to my shower routine and I love the jasmine and rosey smells, leaving my skin with a light scents, and soft touch, its great. I love it so far