July 31, 2014 | 2023 users online

Hair - Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by FetusDeletus

When i first tried it, it was amazing. I could see the instant results after i used it. But as the week went on, my hair didnt feel as good as the moment after i used the product. The results were a bit temporary. Nonetheless this was a great hair mask

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by charmedmanic

When I ombre'd my hair and fried to an inch of death nothing I was using tamed it until I found this product. Immediately my hair felt soft and silky and I raved about it to everyone. The only reason I haven't given it 5/5 is because it seems to work amazing in the beginning, and I still use it once a week but it just doesn't have that wow factor anymore and although it will seriously improve the quality of my hair for a day or so by the time the week is up my hair is begging for more moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by miamiamaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I've used the hair oil and moisturising rinse from Macadamia but the mask is by far my favourite!
I leave it on for quite a while before rinsing it off and when I do- silky and soft hair that feel healthy!

Amazing! Also, you could always try the 1-time trial pack to test it out before buying the huge tub.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Galenka

I love this mask!I was very suspicious when I bought it because I have tryed a lot of products.I have dry ends and it is very difficult to comb my hair, the conditioners don't help at all.From the first wash I saw the difference. I felt I have a brand new hair on my head.I strongly recommend it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

My hair was so. Fried from over coloring. I could find nothing that helped repair it. I picked this up in a swap and fell in love. My hair felt and looked amazing after I used this. I don't like the screw off lid and wish it came in a pump. My twins dumped it all over the tub :-( and it is very pricey @ $30.00 but worked wonders for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Giuliaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had been dyeing my hair red nearly pink for more than a year and i used to straighten it every week and dye it every 4 weeks so you can imagine how my hair had ended up. It was absolutely horrible and felt lifeless also.

When i had used the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask and i had actually applied it to my damp hair i was kind of disappointed because although you feel the softness straight away it's exactly like other masks i've used. But after i left it to air dry it felt really soft and it felt like i didn't have any split ends or damages areas was so happy with the result! But the problem with this mask and any other mask i have used is that the next day it gets all dry and brittle again. Which is kind of frustrating because i have seriously tried everything!

I still use this mask every time i wash my hair because I haven't found something that's better than this line. But i've seen it on other people and it does work. I guess it depends on the type of hair you have. But if i would find something better i will change it the product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I finally caved and got a small size of this to try. It is truly amazing, BUT....I find it does the same thing as using macadamia oil itself. On that note, if I use the oil (just pure macadamia oil) after I shower I get the exact same results for a fraction of the price. That being said, this stuff is really a great deep mask.

The turn off for me is the steep price. I do not think this is worth $33 bucks for 8oz. I have used other deep masks that gave similar results for way less. I think what saves this for me as in repurchasing is the ingredients. They're not chemical and its mostly oils. If I am going for a nice mask and I want to feel pampered, then yes. Otherwise I am going to use the rest I have and hold off and wait for deals on it.

I recently found Target.com sells it for $19 and sometimes has BOGO. I will be going that route when i feel like splurging.

My hair is very thick, long, coarse, and color treated. I found this softened it to a silk like texture and it lasted for 3 days. I couldn't believe how nice it made my hair. Great stuff, just steep price.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by JayTeaBrew

I LOVE THIS! MY HG HAIR PRODUCT!

I love the smell, the way it makes my hair feel, and how nourishing this is!

I generally treat my hair well, but some summers, your hair will get fried just standing outside. I just put a little of this stuff onto the ends of my hair and work it up almost half way and leave it for a few minutes before rinsing. My hair always ends up so much softer, stronger and healthier looking, and also smells so nice!

I wouldn't recommend putting it onto your roots because it will cause you to be more oily there since it's a deep conditioner.

LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by slicciar

I have mistreated my hair for a long time. Tons of heat & coloring. After using this product my hair is noticeably healthier/shinier looking than before. I do have pretty thick hair and it does not weigh it down at all. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I get the smaller sample packets at Sally's to use prior to putting rollers in my hair and blow drying it with a soft hood. I love how silky it leaves my hair and how good it smells. It also really hydrates my hair. I will repurchase the smaller packs but the big one is too expensive