Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-80, Amodimethicone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone

on 3/11/2015 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is great! I have highlighted blonde hair which can get very dry and has been looking lackluster as of late. I allowed the sales person to talk me into purchasing this (I'm a loyal Redken fan) and I am so glad that I did. First of all, the smell is amazing, very freshz The consistency of this product is very thick and it is extremely moisturizing. After the recommended 7 minutes, my dry hair is like shining silk. Do yourself a favour and try this product!!!

on 3/10/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Love, LOVE this deep conditioner. The smell, the results, everything is amazing about this product.

I bought a small packet, to sample. I honestly did not think the conditioner was going to blow me away. I immediately bought a full sized tub. I use it about 2 or 3 times a week. I put apply it to my dry hair and leave it in for as long as I can, at least 15 minutes. I shampoo, but do not use any other type of conditioner. The results are amazing. My hair is amazingly soft and the smell lingers until the next wash.

This conditioner has repaired my damaged hair and kept it manageable, soft, and healthy. I can actually get away with not getting a trim every 3 or so months.

Yes the price is steep, but I think it is worth it. I tried other less expensive drug store brands that have similar ingredients and did not get the same results.

on 3/5/2015 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

A new HG for my formerly dried-out ends! Although I don't believe any product can truly 'repair' the hair, this has undoubtedly helped keep my usually dry ends in better condition over time - normally I can't get back in the salon fast enough to get the split, broken ends trimmed from my boob-length ombre hair, yet even 6 months after my last trim I'm having to cancel my appointment as I just don't need it done! Arguably this product pays for itself?!

Yes, it is quite pricey, but I keep seeing it on discount sites such as Fragrance Direct, and I'd say the price is absolutely worth it. Upon first use, the mask has an odd 'curdled' look with a silicone-like texture, yet doesn't leave any build-up or greasiness on the hair whatsoever. Even though my hair normally drinks up deep conditioning masks, I find I only need a small amount rather than a palmful, as a little really does go a long way. I leave on for up to 15-20 minutes whilst sat in the bath, using it once a week each time I wash my hair. I've been using it for around 4-5 months now, and it's still just as effective as ever, whereas my hair just gets used to most products and they become less effective over time. After spraying with my S Factor heat protection spray, a quick blow dry leaves my hair soft, silky, swish-able and feeling gorgeous - so much so that I've even had a guy friend repeatedly run his fingers through it in amazement after drying as it feels so conditioned - when I don't use this mask before rinsing it is noticeably less so.

I'm so glad I found this! I normally switch between a few different deep conditioners, but I don't need anything else now. As someone on a strict budget, I'd gladly pay full price if I ran out and couldn't find it in stock anywhere else - it makes such a difference, and since only a small amount is needed per wash even on longer hair, it does work out as good value per wash. I'd highly recommend it to anyone else with dry and/or damaged hair looking for a new favourite deep conditioner!

on 2/21/2015 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Where have you been all my life!! So happy I finally bought this product, I don't know why I didn't sooner! This product really helps my curly frizzy hair to be way more healthy and smooth!

on 2/11/2015 2:02:00 PM

One of my favorite deep conditioning treatments I've tried! I completely abuse my hair with heat so every now and then the ends will get that crunchy or coarse feeling. I like to use this product after a good shampoo every 1.5-2 weeks, really depending how my hair is doing.

I'll either clarify my hair beforehand or give it a really good shampoo, basically you want to remove any product buildup for optimal results and to avoid and greasy/weighed down feeling. After shampooing I'll scoop out a generous amount (My hair is long- just past chest length- and thick and I use a good handful of product) and comb it through my hair, focusing on the mid-shaft and ends and gently combing through from roots. If you're really worried about it being greasy then just go lighter on the roots.

After finger combing it thoroughly through my hair I'll clip it up and let it sit for a good 15-20mins! I think the jar suggest 7-10 minutes but I definitely go past this, I usually actually step out of the shower and do something else while it sits in. Then I rinse it out, being sure to thoroughly rinse and I try to use cool/cold water.

After doing this process I usually blow dry (I know... more heat abuse) to get tonnes of volume and my hair is super soft, bouncy and feels great! No coarse ends and best of all no weighing down! One of the best things about this is that it deep conditions and my hair still feels lightweight afterwards, I think this is probably partially due to the way I use this mask after a really good shampoo.

Lost a lippie though because it is expensive, and it's not a product you want to use sparingly, as the jar suggests you should be using a generous amount! Also I know it's just going on my hair and not my face but I still don't like having to scoop the product out with my hands each time, I suppose you could use a spoon or something but still I would prefer a pump or a squeeze bottle.

on 2/7/2015 3:31:00 PM

Replenishes your hair beautifully

on 2/7/2015 7:19:00 AM

I have healthy, but really fine hair. I used Kerastase products, which were quite good, but no matter how hard I was trying, my hair wasn't shiny or smooth. Although I didn't have split ends, they were... puffy. I have been using this mask for two weeks and I can say it's fabulous. I can't believe that just one product is able to change your hair so much. My ends look healthier than ever and my overall hair looks like "melted chocolate".
I think I have found my "holy grail" product and I will definitely repurchase it.
Thanks, Macadamia!

This stuff is A-MA-ZING and worth every penny. I completely agree that it is expensive. I got mine from Marshall's for $26.99 for the 16.9 oz size. While it is expensive, you are really paying for quality here. And when you consider how a little goes such a long way, I think it is worth every penny. TO USE: I did a henna treatment and then used a pretty strong shampoo to remove the henna Particles. The shampoo left my hair very stripped and feeling straw like. So I followed up with this conditioner and it literally melted in my hair. It instantly smoothed it and made it feel like silk. I agree that it is expensive but remember you are paying for quality.

on 1/23/2015 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

After all the hype that this product has gotten, I'm not sure that I understand why. I bought the tube of it at Ulta over the summer and have used it a few times. However, I've tried a dozen other hair masks in the search to help with the tangling and weakened ends of my hair and this really didn't wow me.

I've tried from L'oreal to Its a 10 searching for some relief. This didn't give it to me no matter how I used it. I've washed my hair, squeezed out the excess water, applied the mask and left on a shower cap for 15 minutes while I did the rest of my showering things. I've washed my hair, squeezed the excess water out, slathered this on, put a shower cap on and went to bed like that. When I washed it out in the morning, my hair was just really fly away and staticky, not a good thing for someone with fine and thin hair already.

At $16 for a small tube of this, I'm not impressed. The yellow L'oreal damage mask did more for me at half the price and probably at least twice the amount of product. Right now I alternate Shea Moisture's Manuka Honey Moisturizing mask and L'oreal's Extreme Damage Repair Mask, which means I get both protein to help my weak spots and moisture so my hair isn't brittle.

I wouldn't repurchase it, I've found it doesn't work for me and there are much cheaper alternatives that work better. Would I recommend it to a friend? Not based off my experiences but it seems to work for a majority of people so I guess I'd tell them to give it a try based off of that.

on 1/23/2015 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I got a sample of this and got two uses out of it. I absolutely love it. I've been resisting buying a full size jar because it's so expensive but I will have to break down and do it now. My hair felt awesome, it smelled great, and just all around made me a better person.