Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro

4.4

on 6/8/2012 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This nail polish is awesome! It is shiny, and goes on lovely. I use a basecoat, 2 coats of the polish and a topcoat for ultimate shine.

I will update after I see how long it lasts. I love it thus far!

on 5/6/2012 9:41:00 PM

I got color 200 Bare Naked -- which I like quite a bit.

But what I really like is the short rounded brush that applies in one stroke on my narrower nails, and in two on the thumbs. And then it evens out very nicely & dries quickly.

It promises 'Up to 10 days": the last time I used it, I got bored with counting around about day 6-7 -- but it still looked pretty good, so I count that as a win.

Opi is my HG, but when I don't feel like spending $8+, Rimmel is what I'm looking for next.

on 5/5/2012 1:18:00 PM

I love these nail polishes. I bought one because it was on sale and a pretty color but right now I can't remember which one it was. It claims to last long and it does compared to other nail polishes. Usually polish will chip pretty quickly but this lasted a lot longer without chips then other polishes I've tried. I also put the color on my toes and it lasted for weeks with no chips.

on 5/5/2012 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the only rimmel product that I have truly liked! I have been unsuccessful with their other products but these polishes are a hit! I currently have this on wild orchid and the base and top coat pro. Its been 4 days and theres only the slightest bit of where at the tips but its really not that noticeable. I don't know if this lasts 10 days but it does last longer than alot of other brands!

on 2/25/2012 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have four of these polishes (Steel Grey, Burgundy Flirt, a blue one (I can't remember the name but a sparkly blue) and Hot Cocoa). I love these polishes and wish they came in more colours. I would say they last for a solid 6 days, with or without the top/base coats and no touch-ups. I love, love the wide, flat brush as I find that my nail polish application takes a lot less time. Personally, I like them a hundred times more than Essie and maybe even more than OPI. Actually, I would compare them to OPI at a fraction of the cost.

I think that's great for the price you pay for these. I have found them at Shopper's for $3.99.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

The shades are so cute and on trend. I love the bottle and the crown emblem on top of the handle. The polish lasts a really long time and looks professional. I love this product! I wish they would come out with even more colors!!

on 2/7/2012 5:48:00 PM

I bought Hot Cocoa and I was not disappointed at all. The polish went on smooth with rich color and lasted a week with very minor chipping. Due to the expensive price ($5.99 - $7.99) in my area, I will have to wait for a BOGO 1/2 sale.

The CVS where I shop, the shelving is always cleaned out of Rimmel nail polish.

this stuff lasts foreverrrrrr & looks good even when it's wearing away. ive had this red/orange shade on for 10+ days now. slight chipping around the corners of some nails.. very impressed..

on 12/31/2011 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My favorite brand of nailpolish. I have almost all of the colors. I recently bought Electric Pink. I love the shade but most of all it lasts long. It usually lasts up to 5-9 days. I'm a painter & sculptor so I wash my hands alot. For me it lasts longer than other polishes and has great application. Bristles are nice and gives even application.

on 11/3/2011 2:37:00 PM

I LOVE this nail polish! I was looking for an inexpensive nail polish in a pinkish-brown shade that I used to get from Sally Hansen (which for some reason I cannot find anymore), and I found it in Rimmel's "Hot Cocoa". The shade is EXACTLY the same one I used to use and the price was right. I also LOVE the brush! The tapered edge gives you a lot more control with application than the usual round brush. I just applied it last night, so I have yet to see how long it wears but I'm very happy with it so far. I'm going to buy up a few more bottles just in case Rimmel decides to discontinue this shade! :P

Popular Polishes