OPI Meet Me On The Star Ferry

4.2

on 3/31/2011 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I loooove this! It's one of my favorite nail polishes. The perfect dark, but not too dark, purple with a nice shimmer. Very pretty.

on 3/31/2011 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

At fist I didn't care for this color. I wore it one time and put it away for months. I tried it agin last week and has became one of my favorites from OPI

on 3/27/2011 8:55:00 AM

i like this colour it is a wine/mauve with silver glitter in the sunlight this polish looks amazing with intense shimmer, but is much tamer indoors. i can see what other reviewers mean with 'looking old' it does have a slight mature feel to it (at least to me) but i still like this shade. my major problem with it is how sheer it is, it takes at least 3 coats to reach opacity and even then i can still see a little nail line on some nails, considering the price is $19.95 its annoying to have to waste so much product every time i apply it but over all its pretty nice.

on 2/21/2011 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This polish is a pretty, shimmery purple. It has a thinner texture when you apply it; it's definitely not a cream. It's a mid-tone purple, with very tiny sparkles. It's fun and I like it especially during the fall and winter season. It does chip a lot more easily than there regular, creamier polishes, especially at the tips.

on 2/18/2011 9:40:00 PM

One of the prettiest colors of OPI. I have received many compliments on it since I started using it a couple of weeks ago. It's a bit pricey at $8.50 a bottle but I believe it is worth it.

on 12/31/2010 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this colour a lot, as well as the subtle shimmer. With Mavala base and top coat, this lasted 6 days on me without any chipping. I did not notice any problems with the consistence as some reviewers pointed out, it looked just fine to me.
EDIT: After wearing it without a top coat, it chipped the very next day.

on 11/6/2010 9:34:00 AM

I agree with other reviewers that it is a lovely colour (in photos) but the beef I have with this is that the consistency is gloopy, goes on bitty and chunky. No matter how I tried to apply this: with or without base coat/top coat etc it is a beeeech to apply. I didn't know that it would dry with a roughish texture as it was so gorgeous in photos. I hate the way it feels and as for staying power??? What staying power!!! It chips like crazy (within a few hours on me). You will need lots of patience to cope and it is not really worth the effort if it chips so easily. Very, very sad about this as it should have been great OPI!!!!

on 10/23/2010 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

ONE OF MY PRETTIEST NAIL POLISHES. and that is saying a lot, because i have manyyy. its like this minky- muave, but the SHIMMER! OH MY GOSH. its like purple, blue, pink shimmer in it! when i was applying it, i was just taken back by how beautiful it is! i look forward to wearing this often for fall! (:

As everyone else has said this is a glittery pink/purple-mauve-y color. Is it just me, or do the glittery colors by OPI chip really easily? I just put this on last night and it's already starting to wear. The polish itself seemed really...gloopy? It stuck to the brush and didn't seem to want to spread. It's not really a standout color either, it seems like my mom has a million just like it. Pretty, but not enough to repurchase.

on 10/18/2010 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

One of my top 5 polishes, period. Two coats to opacity, with minimal clean up. You can't know how beautiful this polish is until you wear it in the sun. It's base color is a quasi mauve that switches easily to a pink, purple or even a bit bronzy undertone...but the shimmer...the SHIMMER! You can't really see it in the bottle but on the nail, in the sun, I see pinpoints of blue, pink and orange and silver. Green, purple and gold, all flaming amazing. This is one of only three (out of 250-300 nail polishes, that I have back ups for. It's so incredibly classy with out being bland or boring.

Top Rated OPI Products