November 24, 2014 | 982 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by heatherq123

right now, this is my go to mascara. I have very short blonde fine lashes..everything going against me. For me, length is more important than volume. This macara is great at lengthening and fanning out your lashes. It is a wet formula, which I prefer and it will not volumize which is why I give it four lippies. I used to use l'oreal telescopic in carbon black, but this one is def better. This mascara does not clump unless you are not putting it on properly. It is about 5 dollars more than the l'oreal mascara, but it is def worth it. I got this mascara at sephora for 16 bucks in NY. It distributes beautifully over each lash. On nights out, I add a volumizing mascara on top of this and its incredible how great my lashes work. They almost look fake which is a hard look to pull off with lashes like mine. I would def recommend this mascara to people that need length.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by ioannaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It does provide length! Fantastic mascara. I like its brush very much! My lashes seem to be enormous. will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by stls

I normally prefer mascaras that provide more volume than length but this one is really great!
First of all I like the long comb brush. It separates beautifully, the added length is awesome, very easy to catch every single lash and it never ends up loaded with extra unnecessary mascara. The consistency is wet and never clumps. I also love the curling effect: because the lashes are covered with a thin coat of mascara they remain weightless and hold the curl nicely.
I prefer to work when it's still wet, because if it dries and I continue to layer the eyelashes look hard and uneven.
The packaging is neat and simple but durable and practical.
The biggest con is that it comes of easily if you sweat or cry.
The overall effect is long shiny separated curled doll like lashes but not spider-leggy that remain pretty all day. Not for dramatic looks but it's a fav for daytime.
And if you layer it over volumizing mascaca for a night out it takes it to a whole new level!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by katiamavra

What I like about it: a. the brush, although it's a bit tricky to use, I think it does a great job at lengthening the lashes and b. the fact that it doesn't smudge. What I don't like about it is that its consistency thickened after a month of using it. Now whenever I apply it I get clumps on my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by snowpaum

I'm using the 3rd bottle of this mascara so far. What I want to achieve is naturally lengthened lashes. I stumbled upon this product coincidentally and ended up loving it!! It's so easy to put it on and take it off. It's very gentle that it won't pull your eyelashes. I took off one star because it sometimes clumps a little. I have to brush it out with my finger to remove tiny clumps. Other than that, it's a wonderful mascara to use everyday!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2012 9:40:00 AM More reviews by alousek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The unusual brush/comb just didnt work out for me.
After some time i learned how to apply it but still in the end I ended up using an old clean regular mascara brush to comb the lashes trough to get rid of the clumps.
On the other hand, it stayed put all day and didnt fall off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is pretty good! It does not clump unless you put on more than three coats and does not smudge or run unless you get water on your eyes. It does not claim to be waterproof so I am not going to focus on that. It defines the lashes nicely while giving them some length. I wish it would lengthen my lashes a bit more but it is a pretty good mascara overall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by hair2show

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is THE best mascara!!!!! I have gotten a few of these in swaps and OMG...it just delivers even coverage that give length AND volume! It isn't the type of mascara that once you put it on, it hardens, then you are in serious trouble! This one is so pliable that you can put a coat on, go back, and go back again and perfect it! I have ZERO problems with this! One coat for natural, more for dramatic! LOVE IT

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by RedtopSMarties333

This is a great mascara, it gives length aswell as a bit of volume.
you can build it up or have it more as a natural look mascara.
the packaging feels and looks expensive, it is a high ish end mascara but it is no where as bad as some others cost what do the same thing.
i was a bit dissapointed with this in a long day because it did start to crumble and had black dry bits on my face but it was a long day and still think its a good purchase. i would buy it again but i wouldnt if i found a better one

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by nesquik1993

at the first months, it works nice.. no clumps.. and no extreme volume, just lenghtening, thus natural, that's what I want... however.. when this product's 5-6 months old, it runs dry.. so you gotta warm it everytime you use it..