September 17, 2014 | 1269 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle 05

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by soitgoes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mademoiselle is a very beautiful color. On my Asian NC20 skin, it appears as a rosy-peachy shade. It is quite flattering on me, so I do often wear it to work--it gives me a very polished look. However, the formula of these Chanel Rouge Cocos are unfortunately drying on me even when I put lip balm on underneath--I don't have this happen for some of my other lipsticks. Therefore, as much as I adore this color, I probably will not repurchase this because of its drying qualities on me. If you are interested in the Rouge Cocos, I suggest you try them out a few times before purchasing to figure out whether it will be drying on you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

I bought this due to the hype but its really nothing special about it, its a red/brown (light) lipstick. does not last long and the color is really not wow. i am positive that there a millions of dupes out there. will not keep this

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Melloney

My holy grail go to lipstick .
Perfect neutral colour !
Chanel makes good lipstick - that's an understatement !
On my second tube in 6 months. It's all I reach for these days .
Excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by ladyc74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely. I don't normally wear mid-toned lipstick shades - I prefer to either go deep or nude, if I wear lipstick at all. I have very pale but olive-toned skin with dark eyes, and I just didn't think medium-depth colours like this worked for me. But this beautiful rose, which has earthy brown notes, is very flattering. It has a bit of punch but isn't overpowering, which means it works well with my beloved smokey eye makeup, and is warm and bright enough to lift a neutral makeup look perfectly - it's gorgeous with grey/brown/taupe eye makeup and coral blusher. I'd say it's a slightly deeper version of the lipstick shade Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Great for day or night, and can be blotted down to a more subtle stain. Texture-wise, I'm a fan of Rouge Coco - they're not as long-lasting as YSL lipsticks, but they fade nicely and go on smooth and creamy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by miamiamaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I'm NW15 and I love the shade! It lasts a long time and when it fades it leaves the most gorgeous stain. It doesn't dry out my lips which is lovely.
I adore the lush packaging and I feel like a million bucks when I apply it.
It's an everyday colour for me and probably the most "nude" colour I'd go for even though it's not nude at all- I just think nudes wash me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by DebraWrd

I am a NC20-25 skintone. This looks great on me. Bleeds a little on my cupid's bow. Smells like roses. Fades looking like a blotted lipstain.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by AnneMarie13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Probably one of the best formulas on the market.
The color is great, the staying power also, the smell too...itīs pricey but worth of it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by fafarella

I love this lipstick, being the first Chanel lipstick that i own. The packaging is classy and understated. The scent is adorable and the color payoff is good. Actually this shade looks different on different skin tone. I'm an NC25 and on me, it a mix of pinkish coral but on my NC30 mum, it looks more coral. With that being said, i think this is a versatile shade and can be worn by any skin tone. I would repurchase it when i'm done though it cost about SGD48. This is my most expensive lipstick to date but since i love it so much, i don't feel the pinch.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by abbrogan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

As always drawn to chanel's beautiful packaging, since it so classy and beautiful.
but its shame about the actual product I bought this from seeing the advert all over and
thought I'd give it a try even though its rather expensive, but the colour looks gorgeous I must admit but the pay off is disgraceful! I mean It leaves my lips really dry and it
looks like a child has used their cheap makeup on my lips,I really wouldn't recommend this! because now I'm left will a full tube of this which will never get used!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by kayley123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful shade, nearly an HG for my medium-pigmented lips. It IS rather pricey (but comparable to other HE brands). The packaging quality is excellent. With one thick layer or 2 lighter layers, provides approximately medium/full coverage. However, I am only able to give it a 3 overall because I really can't stand the scent. The shade is great, the formula is not really moisturizing for me, but also not drying or uncomfortable. The scent, though, tends to linger (for me) and since it's right under my nose...and that rose? floral? scent just kinda ruins it. I guess I could leave the tube open to get rid of the scent but if I'm paying $30ish for it, I want it to be perfect without tweaking. Besides, I'm not sure that the lipstick itself wouldn't change in quality (maybe dry out) if left open like that.
BUT if the scent wouldn't/doesn't bother you, try this shade, it creates a very natural but polished look.
For reference I'm NC20ish; light asian skintone, very dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Medium-pigmented lips.