July 29, 2014 | 1779 users online

Concealers - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by bunnylove07

I have tried a lot of concealers in the past...MAC, Prescriptives, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Illamasqua...however this concealer has got to be the concealer I reach for the most. I was so used to stick concealers and always found them to be "too heavy" on the skin. I am one of those who like my natural skin to still show through the foundation. I seldom get break outs but really need concealer for my under eye circles. The Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer is simply perfect! The consistency and colour matches me perfectly...I am between a MAC NC25-30 (Asian with some yellow-undertones) and use #53. I also like that it is a liquid concealer which means it is much more easy to apply and blend giving a flawless look. I have used this for approximately 2 years now and I absolutely love the finish that I get from using this product! Definitely recommend you try this concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Pumpk1npie

Initially, my sister bought this concealer, but discovered it was too light for her skin, so she gave it to me. I used this mainly under my eyes and around my nose, where it was red, and overall, I found this to be quite good. After applying, it dried in extremely quickly to create a smooth effect, feeling like I had nothing on at all. It provided great coverage all throughout the day, though did wear off if I touched the area too much, though covered dark circles better than any concealer I've tried so far. Overall, it was brilliant, and lasts for quite a long time because its quite runny and only a small amount is needed. I will definitely be buying this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by nikki2212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this product in the colour 51 eclat fair. I will first say that this shade, although matching in number, is darker than the matching foundation as well as being orange and not yellow like the foundation range. This colour, as well as the foundation, is too dark for my very fair skin (Nars sheer glow foundation is pale enough, Paula's choice RESIST foundation is perfectly pale). This concealer also does not have shades for dark skin - a poor range of shades.

The product contains perfume and denatured alcohol, both of which are irritants that can give a skin reaction resulting in spots and increased oil production. These ingredients will also make the product drying.

This product claims to contain fruit antioxidants but even if these were to be beneficial, the clear packaging will not keep them stable - the sun will break them down before they can be of any benefit to you so you may be paying more for ingredients that have no use.

Under the eyes this is very drying, with a texture too dry to blend easily. On spots and oily areas this does not last even half the day.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

I LOVE THIS STUFF SO MUCH!!!
I have very bad dark circles(coffee brown) and i gotta admit that this stuff is great! Personally, i feel like i need to layer it twice...The best way to achieve great results is by dabbing it on and using a sponge after that ti blend it...the sponge effect makes a huge difference and makes it look flawless!
I got this in 53 and this has the best yellow under toned color to it! You get so much product compared to the price which will last you forever...
Sometimes i use this alone with no foundation! All i have to do is cover up my flaws and BAM im done!

Great product! I would defiantly reccomend!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 4:12:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

Feels quite nice and does an average job in concealing, smells nice. However the downside i find it doesnt blend well and it dries to look a little...cakey? Dont like how it dries well much prefer my smashbox one instead!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by ankosh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i already finish one and i am on the secound tube the first lasts fore 1 and a half year and i throught it while it still has much
but i am really dont use any product after 12 mnths of opening ( sycho:))
it is nice and hydrating ( i have dry skin ) blends like a dream and it has yellow tone to it as all healthy mix line so it sorrects under my eyes and i live this fact
if you put on too much it settels into lines but if u use the perfect amount it is great :)
i love all healthy mix product so this in not an exception
i will buy it as long as it is out there

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by amtn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This concealer is amazing. I find that it doesn't crease under my eyes and on my skin. Some concealers can tend to go patchy throughout the day and rub off or look uneven on the skin.

I am in the # 52. I do love the foundations from the Healthy Mix range (52 also). The concealers run a smidgen lighter than the foundations. By lighter, I actually mean brighter but not highlighting!

I use this for my blemishes as well as recovering blemishes that are brown in colour. The consistency is creamy but layerable. With really stubborn blemishes, I layer it twice and it is fully covered! The creamy texture doesn't stay around all day, it actually sets a satin finish which I find great. I found that MAC Studio Finish tended to slip and slide if not set properly. I also use this under my eyes without any problems. Again Studio Finish can be drying, it can cake and I always have to wipe away lines under my eyes! Coverage wise, Studio Finish wins hands down. However, for a liquid concealer, this baby is amazing.

If i set it with a powder, Rimmel Stay Matte, it lasts throughout the whole day 8+ hours on my normal skin. However I like dewy skin, so most of the time I do not powder, and it manages a good 6 hours.

I buy mine off echemist.co.uk! Free international shipping and is cheaper at around $12 AUD. In Australia, it is $24...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by princesspippa03

i really like this concealer i am on my second tube of this concealer and i still love it, it covers up very well and as a plus it smells great !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased shade 51 (the lightest available) and it's great match for my fair complexion, for reference I wear Bourjois Healthy Mix in 51 or MAC NC15 or Matchmaster 1. The concealer is very yellow in undertone, texture is creamy, with decent pigmentation, and provides medium coverage. Originally I purchased this concealer for the under eyes, but I find this product to be too drying, but this product is awesome for concealing blemishes and redness. It sets to a matte finish and stays all day concealing those flaws. Personally would I buy this again? Sadly no as I have a small stash of failed under eye concealers that turned into great blemish/redness concealers that need to be used up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by CPbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this concealer for 2-3 years and am thoroughly satisfied with it. The main reason I like it is that it covers noticeable pores on my nose perfectly and makes them completely invisible. It also has great staying power and I can feel confident that my nose is well concealed all day. As an under eye concealer I use maybelline as it has more luminescence which is better for the darker under eye area. However, I just wanted to review this concealer and mention how fantastic it is for covering redness and pores on and around the nose area.