Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer

3.6

HEALTHY MIX CONCEALER / ANTICERNES CORRECTEUR: AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPANEDIOL, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), SILICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), DIMETHICONE, CHLORPHENESIN, MICA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCERIN, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, RUBUS ARCTICUS FRUIT EXTRACT, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SORBIC ACID.

on 1/29/2014 3:56:00 PM

I really DON'T like this concealer.It dries very fast and doesn't give good coverage.If i try to layer it,it makes my undereye circles even worse,and they are not even that dark.Don't waste money on this.

on 1/10/2014 10:12:00 AM

I wear shade 51 of this concealer, as well as shade 51 of the matching Healthy Mix foundation, and I love both and have been using them for about 3 years. I have replaced them both multiple times. I like the slightly yellow tone of both as my skin is pinky but my neck is yellowy; I've tried so many times to work out what my skin tone is! Regardless, this looks much more natural on me than anything pinker. I am too pale for most British BB creams so this product is great (I think I'm MAC nc15). It has good coverage for my acne scars, you can build it up, it looks best tapped on with a finger. I use it under my eyes as well but I think it is actually better for blemishes. You must be sparing with it under the eyes. It smells nice too but I have to say I hardly notice the smell any more! The packaging can be annoying as if it gets into the lid it is hard to get out, and also once I bought it and the little thing that blocks the hole when the lid is on was missing, so it splurged out all the time. But I think the packaging is hygienic, and in general gives me no trouble.

Love this product so much.

I use this colour in a shade lighter than my foundation and use it as a highlighter concealer, I put it under my eyes/tops of cheekbones, middle of my forehead like between the brown, down the front of my nose and on my cupids bow and chin.

It has amazing coverage and the smell is amazing.
Definitely buy it again.

on 1/3/2014 10:46:00 AM

love this product so much. easy to work with. quite exp for drugstore. but for the quality, ill def wil buy this again n again.

on 12/23/2013 5:17:00 PM

it was one my first under eye concealers..i ve now found some better ones.if u use ne of the bourjois foundations u will better understand this product. but this product isnt that bad nor that amazing..i dont have under eye wrinkles so im not sure it it settles in the wrinkles or not. it is thin in consistency n has light to medium coverage. if its a good shade match for u n when used correctly it does hide away dark circles. i will not recommend it to ppl with bags or purple grey circles. i have bought it twice n have notice that the colour of the concealer does oxidize in the pen in months n the shade actually changes. its not high on illuminating n cants be used on any other blemish or so..but i used it around my mouth. it does have stayin power for a good amount of time. i guess it that type of product that u can use when u dont have much troubled under eye area n want some thing from drugstore to try out

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

i have the lightest shade 51,it has fruity smell like the foundation.
The formula is thick and dry but it works for me. It gives a mat finish.
This is my second tube and i would def purchase it again.

on 11/25/2013 8:57:00 AM

I have a few fine lines underneath my eyes and dark circles. I tried many cult favorite concealer but they always look a little bit cakey. You can tell I used concealer under my eyes, and they also tend to settle into my fine lines.

The bourjois touche helahty mix concealer doesn't do any of that. The product is quite thin and blends easily. Once applied it stays put until I remove it at night. This isn't a full coverage concealer so I wouldn't use it on spots. But it does brighten the undereye area and conceal dark circles without settleing into fine lines.

It pretty much invisible once applied which is exactly what I want.

The packaging is one of those click pens, You turn the back until product comes out in the front brush applicator. I like the packaging because it is so quick. But it is not the most hygienic packaging because of the brush that you use to apply the product. To me that is not an issue and I haven't had it go bad or anything.

The lettering does rub off very easily which leaves you with quite an ugly tube of concealer. The size of the tube is good for travel since it's so slim, and I get about 4 to 6 months use out of it which is pretty good for such a tiny product.

This is my holy grail undereye concealer. Doesn't cake, flake or settle into fine lines. Makes me look so bright and healthy, but still like me. It's invisible and quick to use. The product lasts all day and you get enough product to get months of use out of it when you use it every day. I love this stuff.

on 11/8/2013 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The only thing I liked was that this is yellow toned and creamy. Besides that it set too fast for my liking, it was drying, looking very powdery when it set, didn't provide much coverage, didn't last long on me at all and gave HUGE flashback when I took a photo of my face. When the sun goes down, the concealer also gets a ghostly look in the natural light. This also has some kind of shimmer. There are many other concealers that are not significantly more expensive, but MUCH better for me - I will stick to those - I just can't handle the weird flashback-effect this gives.

on 11/1/2013 2:03:00 AM

I love this concealer.

It has a cream to powder consistency so when you first apply it, it blends quite nicely but then sets quickly so you don't have to set it with a powder. It gives good coverage and as it is quite yellow toned it works nicely to correct my dark circles.

The fruit scent is nice and not at all overpowering.

A holy grail product for me.

on 8/23/2013 10:23:00 PM

I bought this when passed by the counter, it is more expensive than other drugstore concealer. Heard the healthy mix made me buy this. the coverage is good, although it is liquid but it is quiet heavy for undereyes. It also dries quickly. I usually use this to cover blemishes

Top Rated Bourjois Products