November 24, 2014 | 1724 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Blush - Berry Shimmer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by mmmgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite blush, but stores do not seem to carry it where I am. Hopefully I can find it, because the one I have in the older packaging is completely crumbled. Yet I'm still using it, and find it comparable in pigmentation and lasting power to Nars (maybe even better).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Sayoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this blush!! Deep berry with gold/bronze shimmer. It reminds me of NARS Torrid or what I call the WOC version of Orgasm. This looks absolutely gorgeous on my skintone NC50/C8 for reference; this gives me a beautiful glow, berry shimmer works well all year round Very pretty, as far as the quality, this Blends easily and stays on well, about 6 hours a lot longer than a couple of NARS blushers I own one of them being Torrid ironically. I love this so much I bought 3 back ups. This is definitely worth the $3 I spent at Walgreens. The only issue I have with this is the packaging it's crap! it's not travel friendly not even in my everyday make-up bag, I have to depot this before I ruin it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by elisie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Extremely pigmented and finely milled, this blush is a gorgeous dark coral/red with a fine golden sheen and goes on very smoothly. You need a very light hand or you will look like an overcooked lobster. I don't use it everyday because the color is so strong, but for occasions it does come out. The price is dirt cheap by the way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

wow! These WNW Coloricon Blushes are freaking unbelievable! I have really pale skin and all of these blushes are so pigmented that i have to be careful esp Berry Shimmer since its darker than most blushes i reach for which is good since ive since realized i dont have to wear light pinks or peaches all the time. This actually looks great on my pale cool skin. I apply a very lite tap of blush & even tap my brush on to the back of my hand just so i apply the thinnest layer- id rather work up then have too much and have to buff and powder so this Berry Shimmer is amazing!
PRICE/AVAILABILITY- this blush will only cost you $2.99 at your local drugstores like Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS as well as Walmart, Target etc. Wherever your WNW products are sold. Price may vary slightly depending on where you purchase it and your area.
SHADE/FORMULA- Berry shimmer is almost nearly that- its a berry fuschia undertone with a slight shimmer more of a sheen though. Its gorgeous for ALL skin tones. From the cool to warm to the lightest to darkest skin tones- i honestly think its a universally flattering blush!!! On me, its a berry tone blush that pulls more on the cooler end w/ my cool skin. it gives me that warm berry fall winter look that i was out in the snow & cold for hours without actually being there (trust me In pennsylvania, the winter is harsh & im not looking forward to it) i find it to be one of those blushes i look forward to wearing more in the fall and winter weather- it may be a tad too much for me in the summer but sometimes i do pull it out! Be wary- this blushes are so stinking PIGMENTED!! they are soft and blendable and are probably my fav blush formula ever. Its pressed well, but if you do tap your brush in it fiercely, you will get a tiny bit of loose powder in the pan so go in lightly and tap off any excess & for my paleness i got to tap off on the back of my hand with this shade too. But overall- for real this is a great blush to add to your collection..They go on with any type of blush brush you like and blend very well. i havent had them stick or slide- they are beautiful! all the coloricon blushes are gorgeous and i really have fallen in love with this- i appreciate this shade so much since it opened my eyes to the world of berries and rose blushes for my skin.
PACKAGING- this isnt the prettiest nor is it the ugliest either. These blushes use to come in a silver compact but now theyve upgraded the packaging as well as the formula. i own an older blush but only the new version in Berry Shimmer. This is a hard rectangular snap close compact. The top part is see thru so you can see the shade inside. There is a sticker on the front as to what shade it is.. try not to pull it off. they are closed up in store with those stickers though. hard to get off stickers. the back is a glossy black with labeling and ingredient list. the pan of blush itself is decent size. probably 2x2" or around there. its a decent size considering how pigmented this blush is, i havent made a dent yet. The blush itself has a almost marbleized etching in the powder- its so pretty. i almost dont want to touch or ruin the design. :) This also comes with a mini brush. its not the worst ive seen but i havent used it nor do i plan to but i guess in an emergency id try to make it work. its black synthetic bristles that are bit too loose and flimsy. id def suggest making sure to pick up a cheap blush brush like say Elf Studio Blush brush which is only $3 it works good.

Overall- this is seriously a really gorgeous berry esque blush that is universally flattering for all and so nice and smooth and easy to use & make it work. This is great for this time of season, fall and winter. Def give it a try or at least try one of the WetnWild Coloricon blushes! they are so much better than before & ive fallen in love. Very affordable, amazing quality blush from a cruelty free company- all my requirements plus more!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this back when it first came out--mine has the clunky "old" packaging (but you got more product back then). I was kind of afraid of it, since I'm so pale. I tried it, but I don't remember it turning out either remarkably good or bad. Berry Shimmer seems like a fall color, so I got it out again recently. I applied it carefully, since I tend to overdo my blush, and I certainly didn't want to do that with something this pigmented. Applied lightly, this came out on my cheeks as a rosy flush with subtle golden sheen--nothing to be afraid of! WnW makes good products that are usually worth more than the few dollars you spend on them, and this blush is no exception. Still, it's not as exciting or bold as you might think by just looking at it. Should you get it? Yes, but only if you don't already have something similar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by SapphireRoses80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how pigmented this blush is! After purchasing, I came home eager to try this out. I haven't purchased drugstore blushes since the early 90's which were all duds. I figured I'd apply it heavy handed just to see how long it'd take to build the color and boy was that a mistake. My cheeks look like clown cheeks as I sit here and type this. A fan or skunk brush is a definite necessity with this color. I'm quite impressed with wet n wild eye shadows but the blush blew me away.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by kspaffy

Very pretty! My new fave for fall. I also like to dab a bit of this on my lips with some gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 5:27:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a great blush. A medium raspberry shade with subtle golden shimmer. It doesn't look too dramatic in the pan, but the pigmentation is pretty fantastic. Apply with a light hand for a rosy glow (unless you like a heavier look). Not chalky, but this blush isn't finely milled so it might break up a little with use. I tossed the brush that came with it and used my own because it was scratchy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by ispiratabyblue

This is an absolutely gorgeous color! Normally I don't go for shimmery berry blushes, especially warm toned ones, but this isn't too warm or too cool. It's just a bit warmer than a pink, which is the best color on my cool toned Asian skin. This has AMAZING pigmentation and you need barely any for the prettiest flush! I think it's probably too much for everyday wear but what I love about it is that it's great for the holidays because it has a subtle shimmer that makes you look glowing and looks natural as long as you use a little!

Plus it's great for darker skintones because it's such a bright, pigmented color and it's not going to look chalky on your skin. But if you have fairer skin like me it's still going to look very pretty! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by kaaaching

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i hate to be the odd one out from here cause everyone seems ta love it but its just not for me way too pigmented to the point where its really hard to work with i would tap once ever so lightly and it would still be way to much not exagerating at all the colour makes me look like i got slapped in the face lol but thats just me i think it would look more better on light skinned people it just looks off on my