July 31, 2014 | 1807 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Jessie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great brush cleaner! Only down side is the smell. The cleanser itself has a very strong chemical smell and when I first opened the packaging it smelled like rotten fish (although the smell did go away after airing the bottle out.) Other than that, I think it's definatley worth the $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by alex193

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for something to simply disinfect my brushes between use. I have issues lately with acne and I didn't want to make things worse by using bacteria laden brushes, and I only shampoo my brushes once a month or so. I actually like the smell of this even though I generally don't like fragrance in my cosmetics. I think it leaves my brushes smelling nice. I realize I could make my own disinfectant spray with alcohol and water, but I'd really just rather buy this. I'll buy again for sure.

Also, I don't think this is designed to clean your brushes, so don't purchase is that is what you are looking for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by applecour

Love it. Does what it says and it smells so good. I love that it's in a spray bottle as well. I will definitely repurchase. It seems like it's going to last quite a while as well!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Ricksgirl32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's alcohol in a bottle nuff said,nah it's okay,it does have a nice fine mist and a tad stinky smell lol don't waste your $3 bucks,go to the dollar store:purchase one bottle of alcohol $1 and a sprayer $1,Voila I saved you a buck,maybe even 2 if you have an empty sprayer. This product is a disappointment because it contains no conditioning properties,all it is,is watered down alcohol!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by tayrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The bottle is huge but poorly made and leaks from the top when placed sideways. You know your brushes are being disinfected for the plain fact that the second ingredient is Alcohol but that's about all it's good for is disinfecting, the cleaning aspect was poor. BUT, recently, I poured some of my Bare Essentials Brush Shampoo into the bottle, gave it a shake, and sprayed. The cleaning power went up 100%. I would recommend to those who bought this product, put some of your brush shampoo into the bottle. It works then. At least I'll be able to use it up.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I thought I would give this a shot being that I use the E.L.F brush shampoo & think that works rather well. This on the other hand is like a waste of the $3 that it is. The bottle is big for the price but the product does nothing at all. I think it smells horrible too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Yrie

I thought this would be a good cleaner for daily use or in between different colours. But it's not. I've had my bottle for FOREVER and it's still more than half full....

PROS:
- Packaging is see-through, so you know how much is left
- It's cheap (under 5)

CONS:
- The spray goes everywhere, not just on the brush. I guess the pump just isn't focused enough or small enough.
- It takes me 5 or 6 pumps and wipes to clean a small eyeshadow brush - so much for quick and easy.
- I gave up trying to clean my foundation brushes with this - it takes forever.
- The smell is HORRIBLE! I used it an hour ago and my bathroom still stinks of it.

VERDICT:
I just threw it out - it's a waste of money. Doesn't clean my brushes, smells horrible - not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by MarissaRissaMarie

I bought this product to go along with my new e.l.f. brushes and I've got to say, this spray did nothing for the brush I used to apply my liquid foundation. I could see myself just making my own spray out of a combo of makeup remover and water for in between brush washes. I don't recommend purchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by FaithLPS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rate this 3 because ive gotten this and not really been using it much as it doesnt really makes me hook on it very much. I do use it once a while but not to the extent of everyday before using my tools. Im very impressed by elf studio line product but this is just something which i think is an okay-okay product. I dont really adore the smell but ya what can you expect when its not a very expensive product ya? :)
I got mine at SMOOCHIEZZ as its the only shop in SG that carries ELF product. SGD$8, if you get it on their website it will be SGD$10/12 (forgotten) with free shipping if you live in SG.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by redvelvet89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I do not know why some reviewers didn't find this to be good for getting product off. I used it on all my brushes today and I had to use 1 paper towel for each brush. I didn't even know my brushes could soak in so much product! Anyway, I find it quite a pain to wash my brushes with soap so often but I do it because I don't want them to breed bacteria and cause breakouts. With this spray, I can finally cut down on the brush shampoo and use this more often instead. Imo it DOES take most product off (unless there's very stubborn glitter in your makeup) and I'm assuming it disinfects too, given the strong smell. A note on the smell: It's a disinfectant, it's not meant to smell like roses. Even then, I have no problem with the smell. It doesn't smell half as bad as hairspray and it's actually kind of nice!