Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Propylene Glycol, Diisocetyl Dodecanedioate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Nylon 12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Carbonate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-): (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

on 8/12/2014 1:25:00 AM

Best concealer ever! That's really all I have to say, but I want to compare it to another product just to emphasize how amazing it really is. I bought a Mac concealer (for way more money) a few months ago and it drys so quickly on my face that I don't have time to blend it out. Thank god I found this. Maybellines 24 hr concealer sure does the job. I first apply it to my acne scars which are a darker red, then apply a light matte powder on top to blend it into my skin better. Before I proceed to contour, this concealer also doubles as a highlighter for me which works out perfectly. My skin looks absolutely flawless using only drugstore products.

on 7/14/2014 9:02:00 AM

This concealer is AMAZING!!! doesn't break me out, looks totally natural and it has been a total LIFESAVER. I do not even require foundation with this concealer or even a setting powder for that matter.
Put this natural looking concealer on and jump into the ocean for all you care and you don't have to worry about your pigmentation/scars showing through.
The fit me concealer is also a good option but with this concealer you can wipe your face with a tissue and be active without worrying about it coming off.
It can be removed with a face wash and then toning the face after to remove the residual concealer.
LOVE IT!!!
have bought about ten of these till now, will continue to buy it until my skin becomes clear.

on 6/25/2014 11:35:00 PM

This stuff is horrible!!!!!! You look so cakey it is just crazy. Like no joke it you want the whole "I just slapped a pancake on my face" look then sure you'll love this concealer- but if not then stay away!!! I tried this under my eyes and it creased in every place possible. I definitely recommend splurging a little and buying a nice, high quality concealer!!

on 6/19/2014 12:45:00 PM

Do not like!!! This gives heavy, dry and cakey coverage. I wear powder/mineral foundation and when I wear this concealer underneath, my whole face looks nasty and cakey. It's hard to blend in and you have to work very fast because it sets quickly. I used this about 3x and threw it away out of frustration because I just don't care for how it makes my skin feel and look.

on 6/13/2014 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This concealer is perfect for blemishes. It dries very quickly, which is something I look for in a concealer - something to take into consideration if you don't like fast drying make up. The colour range is a bit unfortunate. I have the 'light' shade, which is still a bit dark, but it's workable. It does cover acne quite well which is what I NEED, but I wouldn't consider this a conceal for under eyes. Very inexpensive product, worth it for the price. No weird smell either.

on 5/30/2014 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Covers so well! It hides my acne scars and red pimples on my face! It gives me a natural look. Really like it! Plus, it does kind of lasts long, not 24 hours though, but it lasts me throughout the day. I would buy this again, but maybe a shade with more yellow undertones. Also, I have acne prone skin and it didn't cause me any break outs.

on 5/22/2014 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So I tried this Concealer from a friend of mine because I was out and didn't realize I had this HUGE zit on my chin so I found it and covered up my zit and I have to say WOW it has amazing coverage and it doesn't move. I used it under my eyes but didn't like it for that it made my under eyes lines more obvious and am only 16 you know. I would tottaly recommend this for concealing belmishes only. I'm absolutely going to buy one for my own xx

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was really excited to try this concealer because I had heard beauty gurus praising it (I think Michelle Phan, I may be wrong). I applied it under my eyes and on my chin on blemishes and I noticed it was drying very quickly as when I went to blend it, it was thick and very difficult to blend. It looked extremely cakey!! It just looked dry everywhere. Under my eyes, it settled straight into every fine line possible. It made my eyes look very aged and I am only sixteen!! On my chin, it looked cakey and clumpy and made my pimples look even more monstrous. It did not blend well at all and when used alone, looked very obvious. I tried using this alone and with my BB cream and still it failed to please me.
Overall it went on cakey and dry and was difficult to blend, so I will definitely never buy this ever again. I only used it a few times and there is still heaps left so I am very disappointed as this was a bit pricey and I have wasted my money.

on 4/25/2014 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has its pros and cons. Overall I do like this concealer and I have repurchased it once. What I like about it is the packaging, it comes in a tube with a wand so you can apply it right to your imperfections. It doesn't give a great amount of coverage compared to other concealers I've tried, but it does the job. It covers up my under eye circles well, and it covers up blemishes well too. I noticed if it's not set, it'll wear off throughout the day. For the most part it gives decent coverage and lasts as long as I need it to. I do wish this concealer was cheaper, gave a little more coverage, and the wand reached the bottom of the tube so none of it goes to waste.

on 4/19/2014 11:51:00 AM

Absolute hands down worst concealer I have ever used. I bought it for highlighting and concealing my under eye area, it looks SO cakey and makes the fine lines under my eyes look like full blown wrinkles like I am way older than I am. Add to that the fact that it dries way too quickly and is really hard to blend. I will never buy this again!