September 30, 2014 | 1132 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Five star product. Full coverage, long lasting, blendable, all qualities we look for in a concealer. I like to use concealers as foundations, but this stuff is too thick for that, but it definitely works great as a concealer. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by neveralways142

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was actually very surprised that I liked this so much. The shade "cream" works well for me, the little tube of product lasts a long time, and the concealer itself covers without being too thick and it dries well and stays in place without getting super cakey. Plus it isn't expensive! I use this mainly for blemishes. Very pleased with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by angelaslh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my holy grail products. It is very thick and pigmented, therefor covering up so much. The only downside to this is that is dries very very quick so you need to work quick with it. This is better than some of my $50 concealers.. I guess this will have mixed reviews because like with the foundation it is very pink-toned but unlike the foundation i am actually able to make the concealer work by dabbing a lighter concealer over the top of it. Another problem i have with this is that i have bought about 5 of them in the last couple months all the same colour (Cream) and somehow they are all differnt colours. One is very orange, one is very pale and the others are somewhere in the middle. I am however able to look past this because it really is that good.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2014 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Yeezytaughtme

this is the worst concealer i have ever used. it is extremely cakey and dries VERY fast...its thick and not blendable. i do not recommend this product. i prefer my Revlon colorstay concealer to this

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by EllaBella95

This is my favourite concealer for blemishes- thick and pigmented- I often get told I have flawless skin and it's all thanks to this little beauty! Only issue is it drys quite quickly so you have to work fast. I have nc20 skin and the palest shade, which is oddly number 2 (I've never come across 1), is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Missilery

This concealer definitely holds up to its promise of 24hrs. I use it only to cover up blemishes, as I have a different product for my under eye darkness, and I'm pretty impressed with this drugstore product. A downfall I do find is that I have to let it set after working it in or my foundation will take it away exposing some not so awesome pregnancy hormonal acne. It is just inconvenient to either stop doing my makeup to let it set or having to just work on the rest of my face and then go back and do my jaw and neck. I find this problem to only happen when I use a liquid or mousse foundation, my powder foundation works flawlessly. I have this in Ivory for winter and will definitely be purchasing a spring/summer shade later on.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by sablesantos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer has to be, hands down, the worst concealer ive ever used..EVER. when applying i, you cant just dab on your problem areas first and then go back and blend because it dries so quickly so by the time you go to blend, its basically molded to your face! Also, it has a very cakey-thick feel to it, almost as if its a foundation. And finally, for some reason the variety of colors for this concealer is very dark and broad so i had to blend it with many other colors so it would fit my skin tone

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by TaraBrooks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me start by saying I have really bad under eye circles and it looks like I'm sick if I dont wear concealer. I dont wear foundation or anything just cause my skin is clear and I never get pimples and I have no redness. I wear this concealer under my eyes and it covers up so well and litterally lasts all day. The reason why I gave it four stars and not 5 is because it creases but I haven't been able to find a concealer that covers this well. Love this concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Emma241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is quite a good concealer, and the only one I have ever bought! I have purchased this product twice now, as I nearly ran out of the first one I used. I use it to conceal my pimples that I get, and I think it does a fairly good job. There could be other concealers out there that are much better than this one though, considering this is the only concealer that I have ever tried. I don't like to use concealer much, as I don't like the way it looks with my foundation/BB cream sometimes. I feel like you can always majorly tell where I've put concealer on my face. One thing I don't like about this product is that it can get quite cakey. Which I think is part of the reason why I don't like using it sometimes, because it will start to look un-natural amongst my base make up. The formula is quite thick as well, which I like because I don't think I'd like a concealer to be watery. But all-in-all, I do like this concealer. It makes my pimples look less obvious. I'm a fan of the packaging as well, as it is very easy to use and quite sturdy. And it won't leak in your make up bag or hand bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by 503leitzzz

I'm a concealaholic and this is my HG concealer that I continue to repurchase whenever I run out. I've bought way too many concealers from drugstore and department stores and this is honest the best. It's best used as a corrector.

PROS
-Covers EVERYTHING-acne and major dark circles
-Lasts all day
-Dries fast
-Cheap $8 in Oregon

CONS
The packaging totally sucks... The wand doesn't nearly reach the end of the tube, and it's not liquid so a bunch of it gets stuck under the rim which cannot be reached by the wand. even though it's cheap, I cannot stand to see half of the product lost. So I made a little tool just for this. It's a paperclip that has been unfolded into a straight line, and then bent at the very end so it's like an "L" with a short little bottom line and long verticle line (if that makes any sense). But it works perfect to get remaining product out without having to melt it (and ruin the concealer) or waste it.