July 28, 2014 | 1271 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Nail Color

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Tinuwiel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very pleased with this product. The brush made the all difference. I am a beginner when it comes to nail polish, I tried many brands and I ended up stokes. This one comes with a pro brush which is wide and cover most of the nails. No stroke, salon results! I highly recommend this one, specifically to beginners.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by vanessamwong

Awesome colours, great lasting power (approx 2 weeks WITHOUT TOPCOAT efore chipping!!) and of course, a fabulous price. Def recommed "Private Viewing", a def dupe for OPI Nude polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by samjones89

Can someone e plain to me how it is this bottle of 89 cent ( on sale plus associate discount) nail polish last longer than any of my 8 dollar O. P. I. Or essie polish. I picked it up on a whim because I like to do nail marbling. I work in a photolab. So my nails get beat up by chemicals all day. And this stuff just doesnt chip I can make it five days with out a touch up or having to redo my nails every two days. I have a nice collection going on now. But I have found that dollar general has a waaaay bigger selection of colors and for two bucks im not complaining. I dont know ehen wet n wild decided to step up their game but thank you for making good resonably price products that arent tested on animals.

And the brush is amazing!!!! I cant get over it! I wont be buying any more of that over priced crap.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The brush on the new bottles (pictured in the second picture above) is just way too big for my nails. It leaves alot of polish pooled up in my cuticles and needs lots of clean up. Aside from that, these applies creamy and opaque for such a cheap polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

LOVE THESE! LOVE LOVE LOVE. I love the brush, they are perfect for my flat, goofy shaped nails. Two swipes and I'm done. Really, one and a half swipes. The only problem I'm having is that they are a lot of the same colors as the Spoiled and Fergie line so I am ending up with dupes that I have to return. Grrrr...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by justjess516

Inexpensive, great formula, long-lasting, and an amazing brush! All of the best things you could ask for in a nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by lipstickjunkie87

Love theses NP!! The brush makes for the best application of your polish ever. So easy to use, they just added more colors to the collection which are really pretty! Dirt cheap, can't beat you must purchase if yor a wet n wild fan!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Mishybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! love the brush applicator.. i have this in haze of love and undercover.. so cheap it's $1.68 in walmart. Will definitely re-purchase!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by xxmuffinx3

i usually have a hard time getting no streak marks from other nail polish brands. i searched up different techniques to paint the perfect manicure but this brush is INCREDIBLE! i don't have to maneuver my hand in every possible position to paint my nails nicely. only 2-3 strokes and the quality is great. no chipping as well A +++ :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by MarianCan

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got 2 of these on Saturday(On a Trip,Bite the Bullit).Now I have had the, On a Trip, on,since Saturday night, and still no chips or anything.I do wear a base coat and top coat AND....Im Impressed!!!Here in Canada,there only 2.99.This is the cheapest nail polish I have ever tried and,well,what can I say..gonna get me more..lol!I have tried the Maybelline Coloshow show ones,and I threw them all out,and they were 3.99.Oh yes,I do love the wide brush.Will I buy more,you bet!Hope they come out with more colors in this line.Have fun ladies!

Update..On a Trip, lasted on my nails for 6 days!!Can you believe it.Now Im wearing Bite the Bullet.Went back and bought a few more:)