December 22, 2014 | 976 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Nail Color

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Kimberlylayne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I picked this polish up on a whim because it was cheap and I was rather broke at the time. Turns out it was the best polish I ever bought! I will never buy $10 polish again unless its a to die for color. I love the applicator brush on these polishes. No streaks or pooling. The wide brush is amazeballs. I'm going to recycle the brush to use with other polishes when the Wet n Wild runs out. Please everyone go try one of these polishes. You will love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by kgloverii

I ALWAYS have my nails done. I feel naked if they are bare or chipped. I am a SAHM, I'm always baking, cooking, cleaning, doing dishes, etc. I don't wear gloves to protect my manicure. I use Orly Bonder, Gelous, and Seche Vite top coat. I've tried pretty much every brand of polish ever made and I own at least 100 bottles in all colors and brands. I own high end and no-name brand. And the truth is, WNW Megalast is my absolute favorite BY A MILE. I love the wide brush. I love the opacity. I love the fact I can live my life without fearing that I'm going to chip my nails. Because with Megalast, I get a week out of my manicure. Maybe I'll get tip wear, but NO CHIPS. This is the best polish you can buy, and it's CHEAP!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by JulesOfWisdom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I have 218A, 207B, 206C, 214C & 202B. The first 4 are creams and all go on to full coverage after 2 coats. The last is a sheer frost which looks good after 2 coats, but obviously no full coverage. I rave about these polishes. I hope everyone gets to try them because they're just that great. I'm so amused with the packaging that I keep them out. I always use a base coat & Seche or another quick dry as a top and my manis have lasted a week without a chip. They go on so easy, no streaks or unevenness. They all have the wider brush. Oh, and the colors have been true. After two coats, they look like I thought they would from looking at the bottle in the store. No surprises.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by sdr95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

So my mother bought be this polish in a red shade for a dance recital since it was cheap, and I needed it for one night. But by god, one of the most beautiful discoveries ever. So far it's been over a week and literally no chipping (I did use a top coat, though, and I didn't even really care for my nails). It dries sooo quickly which is crucial for me because, I love to use my hands, and so I have very minimal patience with nail color. The brush is so wide that the application is incredibly easy and precise. And the color is gorgeous, of course. There's pretty much no reason to buy anything else (save for if Wet N Wild doesn't have a color another company sells).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like most nail polish lines, this one has pros and cons for me. I love that the formulas are very opaque and easy to work with. The wide, rounded brush makes application a breeze, and the color selection is great! The new bottle design is really cute too. However, most of the colors I've tried have a long drying time - they are still not completely solid after 6-8 hours. I also find that, at least for me, these don't have exceptional lasting power on the nail. It might be my body chemistry, but I tend to get tip wear in a couple of days and chips after a week (on my feet). I always use a good top and base coat. The exceptions were Bite the Bullet, which was virtually 'bullet proof' (lol) and 2% Milk. I have tried at least 8 colors btw. So, overall, I think this is a decent inexpensive nail polish, but certainly not my favorite in the $2 price range or even my favorite WnW line (I prefer the Fergie line).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Tinuwiel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very pleased with this product. The brush made the all difference. I am a beginner when it comes to nail polish, I tried many brands and I ended up stokes. This one comes with a pro brush which is wide and cover most of the nails. No stroke, salon results! I highly recommend this one, specifically to beginners.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by vanessamwong

Awesome colours, great lasting power (approx 2 weeks WITHOUT TOPCOAT efore chipping!!) and of course, a fabulous price. Def recommed "Private Viewing", a def dupe for OPI Nude polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by samjones89

Can someone e plain to me how it is this bottle of 89 cent ( on sale plus associate discount) nail polish last longer than any of my 8 dollar O. P. I. Or essie polish. I picked it up on a whim because I like to do nail marbling. I work in a photolab. So my nails get beat up by chemicals all day. And this stuff just doesnt chip I can make it five days with out a touch up or having to redo my nails every two days. I have a nice collection going on now. But I have found that dollar general has a waaaay bigger selection of colors and for two bucks im not complaining. I dont know ehen wet n wild decided to step up their game but thank you for making good resonably price products that arent tested on animals.

And the brush is amazing!!!! I cant get over it! I wont be buying any more of that over priced crap.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The brush on the new bottles (pictured in the second picture above) is just way too big for my nails. It leaves alot of polish pooled up in my cuticles and needs lots of clean up. Aside from that, these applies creamy and opaque for such a cheap polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

LOVE THESE! LOVE LOVE LOVE. I love the brush, they are perfect for my flat, goofy shaped nails. Two swipes and I'm done. Really, one and a half swipes. The only problem I'm having is that they are a lot of the same colors as the Spoiled and Fergie line so I am ending up with dupes that I have to return. Grrrr...