July 24, 2014 | 1761 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Gaga

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by kaatiex

Put off buying VG Gaga for fear of it being a bit too pink - but caved after VG Nicki came out, realising that it would soon be hard to come by, and I'm so glad I did.. it's a beautiful pink, and the colour is not too overpowering. Perfect for daytime or night- and very easy to wear :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by anicath

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color is a must for the ones who love the color pink.
I was a slow buyer, since i have nearly every pink mac lipstick there is. But hands down, this is a winner!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by dmeister3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick and I probably should get a backup while I can! This color I can actually pull off as an everyday lipstick (as long as I don't heap it on). I'm veery fair (MUFE 110). It's not too crazy at all, in my opinion! You can definately build the color into something that is very bright and vivid though. It lasts a decent amount of time on me and I would repurchase if I could :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by luna2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

at first i was in love with it.. i thought it was a really beautiful barbie -like pink and the lustre finish is one of my favourites. after using it for a while, i cant say i like it. its such a diffuclt shade of pink, too blue- toned that if you are fair like me makes you look like a corpse or if you are more tanned it looks too fake on you.
i think only a minority can pull this off and im not in it for sure.. apart from that although its a lustre finish its application is uneven and it leaves "patches" on your lips - especially if your lips are chapped like mine.
B2M..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by lxGossipGirlxl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick! It's a bright light pink color, and it goes on really smoothly! Very pigmented and creamy! AND it's for a really good cause! Definetly worth the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by tinyglamourdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What is it? Viva Glam Gaga 1. A lustre lipstick from MAC and all the funds go to the MAC AIDs fund.

Thoughts: I have to say that I was really really excited to buy this lipstick because itís such a beautiful pink color. When I got home and put it on I was alittle disappointed because the color looks alittle alien on me. I think that if I paired it with a nude or pink lipliner it might work alittle better. I also found that you HAVE to moisturize your lips prior to applying the lipstick or it will go on crazy patchy, unlike the PROLONGWEAR LIPSTICK I bought with it. The pigmentation is also not very good on my skintone and it doesnít swatch well. But I did find when putting it on one of my lighter skinned friends it looked amazing.

Who would I recommend it to?: I would mainly recommend this product to people of a lighter skintone because it tends to complement it better. But I would also say to people of my skintone to try it with a lipliner and see if they like it.

Where to buy? MAC

I did a look on a friend of a lighter skin using it for a party she had that I will most likely post sometime this week. If you want it earlier just like this post and I will try to post it as soon as I can.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by iloveladygaga

this is my absolute favorite lipstick! i own 3 of them thats how much i love it! when i first heard about it i didnt get it because i thought the color would be too much for me and my fair to medium skin. i didnt wear pinks or bright colors. there was something wrong with me lol. i bought viva glam gaga 2 and loved it. then they brought back viva glam gaga 1 for christmas and i flipped out! i bought it and it came with a cute bag and viva glam gaga 2. then after christmas they sold it separate and i bought anther one and recently i ordered it again online! im OBSESSED. im gonna be honest here one of the main reasons i bought it is because im in love with gaga! plus i looked closely at the color and decided i loved it. i love the packaging. its so cute. the color is fabulous, sweet and cute! the colors stays on for a good amount of time. and the tube lasts soooo long! i still didnt finish my first tube and ive had it for a while. I would recommend this to anyone! Ladies, take a risk with colors. (its not loud at all, its a lustre so you can make it loud or not depending on how much you put) MAC i love you, please make this lipstick permanent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Bucephala

I love everything about this lipstick! I love that proceeds go to charity, love the colour, love the smell, love how it wears and love the packaging. This shade intimidated me at first but you can use a light hand and build it up to the intensity you like. I never thought that I'd wear a Barbie pink lipstick, but MAC and Lady Gaga proved me wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

love this color, it goes on super glossy and does not last as long as i would like but is the cutest barbie pink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this lipstick for two reasons:
1. I LOVE Lady Gaga!
2. All proceeds of this lipstick and all other MAC Viva Glam lipsticks goes towards helping cure AIDS.
So, for $14, this lipstick is totally worth it.
The shade of this lipstick is a cool-toned brightish light pink. So, basically, this is a Barbie pink. If you're looking for a warm neutral pink, look elsewhere. This shade of pink is NOT a neutral!
Like all other MAC lipsticks, I think this is a great lipstick. The pigment is very strong, so oftentimes I apply too much and get a Nicki Minaj-like lip color (so I have to blot), but that's definitely not a complaint!
I would say it lasts for about 5 hours or so before you have to reapply, which is good enough for me.
Although it doesn't dry or chap my lips, I still like to rub on a little lip balm before I apply this lipstick.
The tube itself is a classic MAC lipstick tube, except the rim is metallic red, and when you take off the cap, you can see Lady Gaga's signature on it (which I love!).

P.S. Due to the rather unnatural color of this lipstick, I don't wear it everyday (in fact, I rarely wear it--about once or twice a year, maybe?), but this lipstick is definitely a keeper.