October 25, 2014 | 1652 users online

Dry Shampoo - TRESemme - Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for Oily/Straight to Normal Hair

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ihatespumoni

Look at the reviews; over 400 people cannot be wrong. In my opinion, this product sucks. It made my hair greasier and flatter than when I started. It smells terrible and makes you feel like you have gunk in your hair. How is this even on the market? I would not even accept another bottle of this if someone gave it to me for free.

TRESemme needs to reformulate this and give it a new name. Then I might give it another try.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

I have oily hair so I Tryed this dry shampoo, it smells great and fresh all day but I don't like how it leaves my hair white like built up why residue!! I have brown hair so maybe it works good in lighter hair I don't know but I did not like this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by sorayaeva

The smell is too strength, it makes me hard to breath when I use this.. It also makes my hair scalp more oily and sticky. Its really hard to brush off the powder so it looks like I have a lot of dandruff

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by CamBG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Was very disappointed... I felt like I had tons of products in my hair even if I applied a small amount. Did not made my hair less oily, I think it made everything worse. I just had to wash my hair anyways.... waste of money+time

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Lucilleb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Waste of money!it just makes your hair more oily and your scalp more smelly.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by mumathome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

What can I say that hasn't been written?!?

It sprays a wet, powder on my hair. Most of the powder remains, even with a thorough brushing. My hair ends up with a powdery finish that screams dry shampoo.

Also, I am left with the task of washing my hairbrush before heading out the door.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by mallyb

I'm sitting here with this garbage in my hair, my hair was much better off without any product since I only needed a bit around my bangs. This product makes baby powder look high end, it made my hair cold and moist I actually looked back at the product to read if it was hair spray. It is the worst hair product I've EVER put into my hair it had separated my hair into chunks I can't even put it up in a bun without making it look decent. It said to massage the product into the scalp and it left my fingers white, skicky, and chalky. The smell is revolting. I'm loathing that my mother had bought 6 cans of it, I guess I can use it when I'm too lazy to shower... Gets you up right away into the shower.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by lipbalmlover1525

This product was crazy popular among my group of friends. I found it a Shoppers Drugmart and thought, what the hey. Though when I tried it, it was terrible! It was sticky and was very hard to get into my scalp. The product would dry around the nozzle and make it difficult to spray! I could barely get it in my hair! And, it left white residue that was very difficult to get out of my hair. I ended up just showering, to get the white out. And I didn't like the smell. Overall, I would not buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Mimivivle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Unfortunately, this is not the best dry shampoo to use on your hair.
It is quite sticky and it does leave a white residue that is quite noticeable, even after you try brushing it out (or using your fingers) to work it evenly through your hair. The product does not absorb the oils in your hair as well as I'd hope.

This is a product that I would only use if it was my last resort, and when I am in desperate need of a dry shampoo while all the other dry shampoos have ran out :(

My favourite dry shampoo that I would recommend using is:
>> Got 2 Be's Encore Fresh dry shampoo (from their "Rockin' It" collection)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by postmoderngirl

This product is so bad. It smells horrible.. (Like, really bad) and makes my hair feel disgusting. It makes my hair feel dirtier than before applying it. It leaves a white cast & makes my hair grey, and on top if all that.. doesn't even get rid of any oil. It's terrible, and I've tried it so many times, even on clean hair. I wouldn't give this to my worst enemy.