September 23, 2014 | 2069 users online

Masks - Formula 10.0.6 - Deep Down Detox

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2013 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Alinster

A very thick mask that I've had for a while and really wanted to like, but every time I use it my skin ends up looking worse and I break out the next day. Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by colldoll00

I only gave this product a 4 out of 5.. BUT thats only because this is my first time using it.. so I don't have any long run results. I don't generally write reviews but I thought this was worth writing. The product smells GREAT. It doesn't smell like medication like some masks.. but it doesn't smell overpoweringly sweet. It just smells fresh. It did have a little bit of a burn when I first put it on, but not bad at all. I let it set for 20 minutes and rinsed it off with warm water as directed with a clean wash cloth. I didn't have any trouble getting it off. My face feels AMAZING. It feels so clean, not tight like when you use some products. It is sooooo soft too. I tend to get breakouts on my cheeks and chin, so that is where I really focused on when I applied. A little bit seems to go a loooong way. I will be purchasing this again, as well as recommending it like crazy!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by soella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been using this mud mask for around seven years on and off. It's my go-to mask for when I need to banish clogged pores and unwanted oil from my dry skin.

It's fantastic to use during the summer to absorb all the oil from sun-lotion and all the products from the warm weather. This isn't my favourite mask by all means but I do see a significant difference when I use it. It stings my skin a little when I first apply it - I don't find it that off putting but I'm sure it would be a deal breaker for other consumers with somewhat sensitive skin.

As far as the quality for the price, I think it's extremely cheap. One tube will last me well over a year - although I'm sure that wouldn't be recommended! In Australia, it's pretty much the cheapest drugstore mud mask you can purchase and I think it's well worth it.

EDIT: This is terrible conpared to european clay powder (Around $5 off iherb.com) since using retinol a, my skin is slightly more sensitive. This clay mask burns like hell on my skin, its awful! Other clay masks do the same job minus the burning.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by ricebunny2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I swear by this stuff, it makes you're face less oily, and you're left with baby soft skin. Also I had a few breakouts on my face & after I used this it literally dried them up! I'm really happy that it doesn't clog you're pores or make me itchy after I rinse it off. I didn't notice any burning or itching while using this mask, but this is thick so a little goes a long way :) I'd use this maybe twice a week or less, no more or it will dry out you're skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by SallytheCat

I tried the pink one which burnt my skin a bit so I tried this one which is much better. It has a bit of a tingle but it makes my skin feel nice afterwards.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Kaleido

The first product from 10.0.6 that I bought was the pink mask called Pores Be Pure and since I was so impressed with it I wanted to try the orange one. I was a little disappointed and because of the result.
I took of one lippy for the fact that it didn't do much to my skin and another because I was let down in general.
Deep Down Detox is supposed to clean your skin deeply which it didn't do for me.
I give it a plus for the great smell of orange and for the fact that you only need a little bit to get it over your entire face. It gave me a fresh feeling but not much more than that. I wouldn't buy it again.
I bought the small package which is really cheap, the bigger package is probably a LOT for your money.
A small package will last you for several usage.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Luciferr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been looking for a nice face mask preferably something detoxing for my skin. So when I came across this on sale at Walgreens I just had to get it. The smell of this product is amazing! As it dries it tightens up your skin and you might feel a slight burning sensation but to me it's kinda soothing? As odd as that sounds.. Once I rinse this off my skin feels so soft and clean. This has to be my favorite face mask

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by cecilelpham

This is the first clay mask I've ever purchased, and I'm pretty happy with it. It has a nice orange smell and is really cheap! I love the fact that when I wash it off my face feels much softer and smoother! I personally don't think it's helping me eliminate my blackheads or shrink my pores, but it makes my face feel better and cleaner.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by JoyaJay

It is so so thick, which makes it a bit hard to apply. The product also dries very fast, leaving the skin "tense-feeling". This mask is suitable for the hotter months of the year, when my skin get oilier. But in winter, an absolute no-go that leaves my skin dry, unless I cover it with several layers of moisturiser after using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by LivvyRose94

I like this better than the pores be pure. It smells like oranges and has the same thick consistency and grey/brown clay colour but it doesn't sting and still leaves a smooth complexion if used once or twice weekly. I find it helps my skin soften to remove blackheads also.