Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox

4.2

Water( aqua), kaolin, bentonite, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglycerides, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl stearate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cetearyl alcohol, PEG-20 stearate, phenoxyethenol, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, fragrance/parfum, methylparaben, tocopherol, cucumis sativus(cucumber) fruit extract, propylparaben, iron oxides(CI 77491), sodium chloride, citrus aurantium bergamia(bergamot), fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange)oil

on 4/16/2013 10:26:00 PM

Contrary to the name "deep detox", in terms of sucking gunk out of pores, this doesn't even come close to the Aztec Secret clay mask, but... it's so incredibly easy to use and smells delicious! Packaging is pretty, it's cheap, and available in every Walgreens. I will repurchase. It's still a nice mask, leaves my face smooth and clean. Did I mention that it smells incredible???

on 3/31/2013 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this product! I happened to pick it up a year or two while doing my weekly Target trip and it's been in my go-to drawer ever since. I don't have any set schedule, like once weekly, that I use this product but it's rather been my emergency product whenever stress is getting to my complexion. I have a light amount of acne and struggle with dirty pores and this always cleans it all right out. Even the next morning as I'm applying my makeup, my face still feels just as clean. After applying it today I found myself looking into the brands website and found that they have other masks - I'll be trying the pore mask out as soon as I can find it in the stores. Hopefully I can work either this mask or my soon-to-be new one into my skin routine to avoid the need for emergency masks!

on 3/27/2013 11:46:00 AM

This product is amazing. It's a great thick mask that makes my face feel clean and fresh. I love the smell, it's wonderful and instantly puts me in a better mood. I had two large pimples on my face and after two uses (as instructed on the product) the pimples were noticeably smaller. Go try this out!

on 2/6/2013 6:13:00 AM

I am obsessed with this stuff. I use it maybe once a week or the night before a big event and it makes my skin so soft and clear. It soaks up all the excess oil, reduces pore size, and really gets rid of most blemishes. It does sting a tiny bit, but I don't mind it at all. It smells so good... Not overly sweet or chemical.

on 2/2/2013 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

A very thick mask that I've had for a while and really wanted to like, but every time I use it my skin ends up looking worse and I break out the next day. Will not buy again.

on 1/28/2013 6:03:00 PM

I only gave this product a 4 out of 5.. BUT thats only because this is my first time using it.. so I don't have any long run results. I don't generally write reviews but I thought this was worth writing. The product smells GREAT. It doesn't smell like medication like some masks.. but it doesn't smell overpoweringly sweet. It just smells fresh. It did have a little bit of a burn when I first put it on, but not bad at all. I let it set for 20 minutes and rinsed it off with warm water as directed with a clean wash cloth. I didn't have any trouble getting it off. My face feels AMAZING. It feels so clean, not tight like when you use some products. It is sooooo soft too. I tend to get breakouts on my cheeks and chin, so that is where I really focused on when I applied. A little bit seems to go a loooong way. I will be purchasing this again, as well as recommending it like crazy!!

on 1/18/2013 1:41:00 AM

I've been using this mud mask for around seven years on and off. It's my go-to mask for when I need to banish clogged pores and unwanted oil from my dry skin.

It's fantastic to use during the summer to absorb all the oil from sun-lotion and all the products from the warm weather. This isn't my favourite mask by all means but I do see a significant difference when I use it. It stings my skin a little when I first apply it - I don't find it that off putting but I'm sure it would be a deal breaker for other consumers with somewhat sensitive skin.

As far as the quality for the price, I think it's extremely cheap. One tube will last me well over a year - although I'm sure that wouldn't be recommended! In Australia, it's pretty much the cheapest drugstore mud mask you can purchase and I think it's well worth it.

EDIT: This is terrible conpared to european clay powder (Around $5 off iherb.com) since using retinol a, my skin is slightly more sensitive. This clay mask burns like hell on my skin, its awful! Other clay masks do the same job minus the burning.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I swear by this stuff, it makes you're face less oily, and you're left with baby soft skin. Also I had a few breakouts on my face & after I used this it literally dried them up! I'm really happy that it doesn't clog you're pores or make me itchy after I rinse it off. I didn't notice any burning or itching while using this mask, but this is thick so a little goes a long way :) I'd use this maybe twice a week or less, no more or it will dry out you're skin.

on 12/20/2012 2:38:00 AM

I tried the pink one which burnt my skin a bit so I tried this one which is much better. It has a bit of a tingle but it makes my skin feel nice afterwards.

on 12/1/2012 6:21:00 AM

The first product from 10.0.6 that I bought was the pink mask called Pores Be Pure and since I was so impressed with it I wanted to try the orange one. I was a little disappointed and because of the result.
I took of one lippy for the fact that it didn't do much to my skin and another because I was let down in general.
Deep Down Detox is supposed to clean your skin deeply which it didn't do for me.
I give it a plus for the great smell of orange and for the fact that you only need a little bit to get it over your entire face. It gave me a fresh feeling but not much more than that. I wouldn't buy it again.
I bought the small package which is really cheap, the bigger package is probably a LOT for your money.
A small package will last you for several usage.