April 16, 2014 | 2066 users online

Masks - Formula 10.0.6 - Deep Down Detox

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by ricebunny2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I swear by this stuff, it makes you're face less oily, and you're left with baby soft skin. Also I had a few breakouts on my face & after I used this it literally dried them up! I'm really happy that it doesn't clog you're pores or make me itchy after I rinse it off. I didn't notice any burning or itching while using this mask, but this is thick so a little goes a long way :) I'd use this maybe twice a week or less, no more or it will dry out you're skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by SallytheCat

I tried the pink one which burnt my skin a bit so I tried this one which is much better. It has a bit of a tingle but it makes my skin feel nice afterwards.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Kaleido

The first product from 10.0.6 that I bought was the pink mask called Pores Be Pure and since I was so impressed with it I wanted to try the orange one. I was a little disappointed and because of the result.
I took of one lippy for the fact that it didn't do much to my skin and another because I was let down in general.
Deep Down Detox is supposed to clean your skin deeply which it didn't do for me.
I give it a plus for the great smell of orange and for the fact that you only need a little bit to get it over your entire face. It gave me a fresh feeling but not much more than that. I wouldn't buy it again.
I bought the small package which is really cheap, the bigger package is probably a LOT for your money.
A small package will last you for several usage.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Luciferr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been looking for a nice face mask preferably something detoxing for my skin. So when I came across this on sale at Walgreens I just had to get it. The smell of this product is amazing! As it dries it tightens up your skin and you might feel a slight burning sensation but to me it's kinda soothing? As odd as that sounds.. Once I rinse this off my skin feels so soft and clean. This has to be my favorite face mask

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by cecilelpham

This is the first clay mask I've ever purchased, and I'm pretty happy with it. It has a nice orange smell and is really cheap! I love the fact that when I wash it off my face feels much softer and smoother! I personally don't think it's helping me eliminate my blackheads or shrink my pores, but it makes my face feel better and cleaner.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by JoyaJay

It is so so thick, which makes it a bit hard to apply. The product also dries very fast, leaving the skin "tense-feeling". This mask is suitable for the hotter months of the year, when my skin get oilier. But in winter, an absolute no-go that leaves my skin dry, unless I cover it with several layers of moisturiser after using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by LivvyRose94

I like this better than the pores be pure. It smells like oranges and has the same thick consistency and grey/brown clay colour but it doesn't sting and still leaves a smooth complexion if used once or twice weekly. I find it helps my skin soften to remove blackheads also.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by luckylynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this product is just GREAT.
it got a smell of orange candy, which i love! smells so sweet, make me wanna eat my face haha, but still fresh and not to overwhelming.
and the product is great consistence, not to light but not too thick either.

and this mask make my skin looks and feels so nice! i put this on after i've washed my face and leave it on for about 20 minutes and when i wash it off, my face feels so good! and it looks and feels so clean and fresh and my pores looks smaller and blackheads and pimples looks much better!! i usually use this about 2-3 times a week, but sometimes when i get this huge zits that wont go away i use this two times a DAY on those problem areas (for me ,my nose and forehead) and this really does help get the pimple away a lot faster! and this is not making my of sensitive cheeks dry or red which other masks often does! definitely repurchasing this! strongly recommend to all of you! great price as well!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by stargirl114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this product 1-3 times a week depending on how oily my skin is and I love it. It has a nice scent which is key in mask since you let it sit on your face. It has 2% salycilic acid in it and while I prefer BP for my main acne treatment this makes a good ingredient in the mask since it is not as drying. It makes my skin feel amazingly soft after use. The only issue I've had with it is the first time I used it my skin burned a bit but I haven't had any problems since.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 6:02:00 AM More reviews by livelaughdance13

i have a habit of picking my acne and just touching my face, which is not a very good thing. and if i have a spot, i pop it, the instant i see it.... within a couple of days, i have a red scab where the pimple was -_- the thing with these are you cannot cover these with makeup because it just makes it worse, and the second thing is they take FOREVER to go away. and if you feel like they're ready to come off, and you peel, and they're not ready, it starts bleeding again -_- so what i do is if i have these, i use this mask, a bit more than usual (2/3 times a week) and normally what i do is actually use it a couple times a DAY, once in the morning, once at night. i do this for about a few days and then i can gently peel it off and all I'm left with is a tiny, barely existent red mark :D voila! the 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox feels quite refreshing, stings a TINY bit but it goes away in about a minute :) i only do a thin layer because i feel that it wastes it if its thick :/ i leave it for about 20 minutes and then go to the bathroom to wash it off. i have seen on a few reviews is that people are having a bit of trouble removing it. what i found is if you go in circles, it will start to break away and you keep going, then rinse. repeat this all over this face. when i finish paying my face, i LOVE seeing my face :3 it looks so cleeeeean :D not an oily spot in sight :) it feels a tiny bit tight, but i can deal with that. this is a great mask <3 i still look but this is worth getting in my opinion :)