July 24, 2014 | 1685 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Matte Lipstick in 901B Think Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by heyjoni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great pale matte pink with a mod vibe! It can be a difficult color to pull off and would probably usually best suit those with tanned or dark skin. I have brown hair, pale skin, and wear black-framed glasses though, and ADORE the mod nude look it gives. Also, I really like the contrast when paired with smoky eyes. Application is a bit chalky, so I highly recommend applying it over a thin layer of lip balm, which makes it much smoother and also helps a little bit with the dryness. Also, you can try using a clear lip gloss over it. No scent, no taste, decent wear time = bonus. I'm digging this W'n'W line of lipsticks—for those on a small budget, at about $2 a pop at a drugstore, it's insanely cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Alexishayward

This lipstick is my dirty little secret. With my liner and gloss my lips really pop. I have plenty of Mac lipstick but this is the one I use when trying to catch a guy

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Lanayyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the price and matte finish of this lipstick. The color is cute but on my fair skin it washes me out a bit and tends to make my teeth look yellow. I combat this by just dabbing the color on with my finger over a pink lip balm. The formula is nice but can look chalky if applied wrong. Overall for the price (I got mine for $1!) I really can't complain! I did go back and pick up other colors (smokin hot pink, dollhouse pink & red velvet) and I was much more satisfied with the colors on those.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by popofstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite light pink daily lipstick. I wore it in a wedding with a sheer nude gloss and got compliments all night! I got it for dirt cheap (about $1!) and the only complaint I have is that it is a little bit drying. Other than that, for the price, it's highly pigmented and works well with several different skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ordered this off beauty joint along with dollhouse pink and delivery arrived after a week which is great i really would recommend beauty joint anyway i love them both but I would use this more for everyday I love the colour a light pink however not a fan of the formula I have to make sure my lips are smooth and moisturised before I apply it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought Dollhouse pink the other day on a whim & then I saw the reviews for it on here & someone mentioned Think Pink, so I thought I'd give it a try. I like the color, but not as much as I like Dollhouse Pink, because DP looks better on me.
I think I'll try dabbing this on or putting a gloss over it to see if it makes it look better with my skin tone.

I love these cheap little lipsticks. They are surprisingly good quality & anyone can afford them. Not everyone can afford MAC (or may not want to spend that kind of money)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by utsensai

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh, lawd no! Like another reviewer here said, it's like concealer lips but with pink in it. I'm an Asian NC35 and it looked terrible on me. The application went on smoothly, but I didn't even bother leaving it on long enough to know if it dried out my lips or not.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by feedmekarats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this color, very nice pinkish tone.top it with a clear lipgloss and its look fab. packaging isnt the best but then again, its 2$ so what do you expect. i would repurchase forsure

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Awful color! I was looking for a dupe of MAC's Snob and some blog I was reading mentioned this lipstick, so I thought I'd give it a go. The formula is nice and applied smoothly. But the color looks horrible on me. It completely washes me out. It's just slightly more pink than concealer lips. In some lights, it even looks a bit orange. When I smile, it makes my teeth look yellow! It would probably look nicer on someone with a darker skin tone. I will be returning it tomorrow since I don't see myself ever using it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by jvdb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Best cheap lipsticks possible,and this is a very wearable nude pink. Only downside is it is tad drying so I always layer with a gloss to even it out. Can't beat the price and will always repurchase.