October 21, 2014 | 1856 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Kitten 257A

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by shamcd

Wow, not much love here for Kitten. I actually had a great experience with it, but the key is PRIMER. I swatched it on a dry hand and I couldn't see any color, just gold shimmer. But when I put it on over my primer this morning, it looks GREAT! It's a nice, opaque lavender with gold shimmer that can be buffed down if it's too much. I paired this with Sugar and it looks stunning on brown eyes. Very blendable, smooth, and pretty. Guess I got lucky with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by SaraP1900

I bought this on Tuesday August 31st at my local Walgreens for $0.99 ( marked down from $1.99) and I LOVE it! The color is absoulty beautiful and very pigmented, the lilac is very noticable are very complimenting!
One of my favorite eyeshadows! I also have the wet N wild color icon single in Envy. Both are very beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this BOGOF and it is totally gorgeous. I know that the reviews are very mixed, so I didn't expect much. I must confess Kitten blew me away. Over primer (ELF, nothing special), it is a beautiful lavender with fine gold shimmer. A color that to die for, especially on green eyes (and probably brown, too). Yes, the texture is a little more powdery than say, Nutty, but I don't have any problems with it. I actually find the color very true to what it looks like in the pan. No, this is not a deep purple, its lavender. Yes, its very buildable, so you can get a definite color out of it or you can wear a light wash (both look great). I have absolutely no regrets...perfect for spring and summer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 2:52:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

even though this cost me 1.99$ at winco i wish i would have tried another shade. no color payoff and very glittery. perhaps i could use it over a matte purple and make it shimmery but ive got shimmery purples already. total miss from wet and wild :(

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by vampira428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

the color payoff sucks!! You could barely see it and it fades quickly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Colour payoff is fine as long as you use a quality primer. It doesn't last however; I found it faded a lot throughout the day. I wouldn't buy it again.
And can someone tell me why in the world they make these little containers so difficult to open?!?!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by beegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my first WnW single eyeshadows. I got it in a swap and I requested it because I saw in a video by Sokolum, who is one of my favourite youtube gurus ever.
I own many WnW palettes and I am so impressed by their quality and pigmentation. However, this eyeshadow does not have a similar payoff and I am a bit disappointed by it. The color is absolutely lovely and pretty different from any other lavender/lilac I own because of the gold shimmer. When you apply it it's less pretty than in the pan. I usually combine it with brown/taupe colors because it kind of makes my eyelids look a bit livid when applied on its own. With warm colors it looks absolutely lovely. The problem with this color is that even with a good primer you need to pack a lot of product in order for the color to show, and still it stays pretty sheer.
But all in all I like it, especially in combination with other colors because it gives a nice golden sparkle to them. I would not repurchase anyway because I think there are many WnW eyeshadows out there which are way better than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2011 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Betzy04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When you applied this shadow it looks like a golden color not light purple at all

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by bluezinnia

As others have said, this has poor color payoff. I applied it over a concealer, and it was passable, but the gold flecks are more noticeable than the color most of the time. Packaging is as cheap as it gets, and the shadow is inclined to break even with careful handling. There are definitely better violet/lavender shadows out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by louloubelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this shadow...I'm a purple addict! I will say that you have to work a little harder to get the same color as in the pan compared to the other single shadows, but I still love it!