April 17, 2014 | 1795 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I love me some peach lippies. My entire collection is basically peaches and corals, so of course when I saw this, I snapped it up. It was less than a dollar on sale at five below. First off: the packaging. I'm not a fan. It looks super cheap. It has a clear plastic cap that's a bit hard to get off and that always nicks the lipstick itself. It is only a dollar though, so I can't complain too much.

Color: a really nice true peach. Matte (*very* matte).

Texture: since it's matte, it's slightly drying. Moisturize first! Can go chalky if you apply too much. Slightly dry, not creamy at all imo, but that's to be expected since it's a matte lipstick and needs a matte look.

Lasting power: good! About three hours, maybe even four.

Side effects: slightly drying, but nothing too bad. Less drying than mac.

Overall: loving this. I wear nyc's liquid lipshine in brighton beach peach over this for a peachy nude look, and it looks flawless. Awesome matte color. If you like mattes, check out this line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by onegoodcat

With all Wet 'N' Wild Megalast matte lipsticks, you need to apply on moisturized lips. Apply a lip balm beforehand and make sure your lips are exfoliated or don't have any cracks/flakes. Anyway. I LOVE this line, and this color is perfect. It's my favorite shade in the whole line, aside from "think pink." This has pink/peachy tones and is a bit more pink than peach on me, but the peach keeps it from being too pink. It looks great with my complexion and adds color to my pale face without looking extreme or too bright/pale. I love matte lipsticks, and this is very matte but has a creamy finish if you apply a lip balm before the lipstick. This lipstick is VERY pigmented; all you need is one application. Like another reviewer said, I kind of forgot about the rest of my lipstick collection after trying this. I wear this the most now. It's perfect for casual days, but still looks cute and naturally elegant when you need to dress formal. The best part of this lipstick? It LASTS A LONG TIME!

5/5!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

If my lips weren't dry before, they are now. These lipsticks go on so poorly and crack once on. You need to have ultra moisturizer lips to use this. The color is fine, a girly light color/pink.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Mshellan4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm always down for a bargain, but with lipstick I can't handle cheap, chalky, and weird smell that this product is..YES it is cheap and some of the other colors are very pigmented but too cheap and icky for my taste..the color is a pasty, orangey very dry lipstick..I had to add a creamy brown lip liner first but still NOT worth the $2 it cost...remember, "you get what you pay for" :(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's alright but it's nothing to write home about. It's inexpensive so if you're looking for something for just 1 look it won't break your bank account.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

You have to be very careful applying this. I learned the hard way when I applied this straight from the tube. It exaggerated every fine line on my lips and will accentuate any dryness since it is matte. It also went on very streaky. What I did to remedy this was to first exfoliate and apply a moisturizing base (I just use any of my favorite lip balms), then dab a little bit until I get the color consistency I want. If I just smear it on,the color looks horrible on my medium skin tone. It washes me out. If I take my time and apply correctly, then I get a flattering nude-pink with a hint of peach color on my pigmented lips that looks great paired with a smoky eye. I gave it an extra lippie since it has decent lasting power. I wish this was more moisturizing as I don't care for matte formulations that much, but this is nice to play with. Best thing is that I only paid 2 bucks for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by missmaggie

I love this I love this I love this and for those who dont know I LOVE this lipstick. It does have more of a matte finish but its not a drying kind of matte finish, there is minimal rather just enough shine or a somewhat glossy finish and at the end of the day my lips arent chapped. My favorite way of applying this is by dabbing it on, as it appears to apply a softer color that way as it is VERY pigmented, and blending than topping off with MAC nymphette. I actually kind of forgot about the rest of my lipstick collection since I got it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by GlitzyGremlin

HG nude lipstick! The most perfect nude lip colour I've ever come across. Crazy pigmented, stays put and a beautiful matte finish. Love that it has the perfect amount of peach/pink so it doesn't look like concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by MikaylaMarie

I love the color, and it looks great on super moisturized lips.. However if you have any lines or peeling this lipstick will look and feel horrible. It's great with a gloss, and it's cheap so if you love the color, it's worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by renie777

This is a light nearly nude peach. It looks great with a warm smokey eye but a bit off with cool colors on the eyes. I feel washed out wearing this lip color and a cool eye color. The texture can be dry so I would advise wearing lots of moisturizer and exfoliating before hand. A nice pink or clear lip gloss would also make the texture smoother. Over all, very nice color and cheap! Definitely worth a try for the cost.