November 20, 2014 | 1742 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful neutral taupe on my medium skintone and it is super cheap! It blends well with both my finger and eyeshadow brush and has good longevity on my oily lids. It really helps to open up the eye area and when blended with darker shades,makes a good base shadow. Very flattering with my brown eyes and is a great daily color for me to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect price and product, I am very picky about makeup but added this to my Drugstore.com bag for $150. I enjoy to use this as a crease color, Its not outrageous too crazy of a look yet Nutty adds some beauty to your Eyes :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Another HG shadow of mine, it's so similar to MAC Satin Taupe I had no idea and dumb me never checked the reviews and bought MAC. Its the only MAC shadow I own too, lol. I would definitely repurchase Nutty over and over. Its the perfect cool taupe for my light cool skin.

Great color, buttery, blends great, and DOES need a primer. Overall, this shadow is worth more than $1 lol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this! I have a lot of eyeshadows so I wouldn't necessarily rush out to buy this if I ran out (and I probably won't run out of it any time soon), but it's a really nice quality eyeshadow particularly for the price. I think I got it for $1 on sale at Walgreen's. It's a nice all-over lid color for me for a quick look when I'm running late for class. It's not super dark, but you can definitely build it up!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Mysticrhythm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has become my most worn eyeshadow, I use it probably 4 or 5 days out of the week. It's a lovely neutral, slightly shimmery taupe that's not too brown or warm. It applies smoothly and blends very well and doesn't crease (I do use E.L.F.s eyelid primer though, which is utterly AMAZING for its $1 price tag). You do have to be careful of the fallout from it when applying, but for the quality of it and its crazy affordable price point, it doesn't bother me in the least.

I like the slim, small packaging but it is hard to open at times without ruining my manicure...I have to use a barrette to pop it open. Not going to take a lippie off for that though, I can easily live with that at its low price.

Next time I'm at the store I'm going to buy backups, I love it that much!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by sunnygrl

This is the best taupe eyeshadow I have. Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is the eyeshadow that I use 5 days out of the week, if not more. It's a beautiful shimmery but not TOO shimmery taupe. More of a neutral brown taupe than a purple taupe. Wet N Wild shadows are so buttery and smooth, they're incredible. They have a little fallout but I can deal with it for the overall quality and price. This is a very wearable shade, it is a staple in my collection. I use it all over the lid with a matte brown in the crease. Makes a perfect neutral, every day eye look. I don't even know what I did before I had this eyeshadow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

This is definitely not a satin taupe dupe. If you're looking for one, the best one i have found is in black radiance's downtown brown palette (black radiance is owned by te same company as WnW, so the packaging is exactly the same, and the quality is too. Merkwins, I think it's called?) The one in downown browns is even more dead-on than NYX iced mocha, but perhaps not quite as pigmented or blendable. Either way, both of these are much, much better dupes than nutty IMO, and overall preferable on my NW20 skintone. Nutty always pulls too red on me. I really struggle to get it quite right, but that didn't stop me from buying one more when I spotted them yesterday...I heard nutty is discontinued along with the other single pans. Rite aid still has a few, if you're looking!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I love the slim packaging and the beautiful color but it does not show up on the eye and it will not blend. When you try and blend it, it just disappears more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big fan of taupe. That being said, this shadow is incredibly smooth, has wonderful pigmentation and no fallout. I have heard that this is a dupe for MAC's Satin Taupe eyeshadow, but at 10% of the cost! If you love taupe colors, you'll be reaching for this often.