Beyoncé Heat

3.2

on 4/6/2012 2:48:00 AM

I love the smell of this. its fruity but still has this spicy note to it. It has a vanilla and soft musk dry down. its sweet, but not too sickeningly sweet. however i like the heat rush a bit more. its more fruity and you can really smell the peach well. i prefer this one for night and the heat rush for the day.

on 2/25/2012 3:22:00 PM

I love this perfume! I was given Pulse, her newer fragrance for Christmas but I always go back to HEAT. The smell is gorgeous <3

on 2/2/2012 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't know if I will buy this but I will say its a very nice scent. The only notes my nose picks up is orange and/or tangerine but maybe like a spicy orange. Whatever it is its nice, but its not the fruity scent I was looking for so I don't know if I will buy it or not but I will keep it on my list. The bottle is so ugly though :-/

on 1/26/2012 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

great sweet fragrance gets better as the day goes on lasts pretty well for edt and seems ok for day or night smells like fancy cookies to me! makes me feel bootilicious as a bonus! and my husband loved it from first sniff -

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I actually like this scent. When I first tried it out I couldn't stop smelling it.
To me it smells like a sophisticated fruit perfume? I seem to smell mango in it. But, I am horrible at describing scents so for that I am sorry. It lasts awhile, although, it could be cheaper in my opinion.

on 12/15/2011 5:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

<3 THIS! Definently one of my Favorite perfumes! Am extremely surprised a lot of people don't like this, because I do. It's very sexy, sweet, tad spicey(not in a manly way) and smells just sooo good! My boyfriend loves it on me! :) Bottle isn't the prettiest, but it's whats inside that you put on! A MUST!

on 12/14/2011 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is an OK scent. I think its very mature, and very spicy. To me when I see Beyonce I dont think this scent is her. I like this scent dont wear it much but its ok!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love Heat! I have nearly finished my bottle. I've received more compliments with this perfume than my other perfumes. I love the warm and slightly spicy scent, and the lingering scent suits me very well. I have two other bottles of perfume (Guess and Chanel) that I should work my way through before I buy another Heat, but I have every intention of purchasing another bottle.

on 12/13/2011 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was horrible. I should have known from the ugly bottle. I love Beyonce. This smells sweet, fruity,cheap, and tacky and gives me a headache. Something about it just really makes me want to get away from it and it turns me off so bad. It kind of makes me feel sick. Since it is called Heat, I expected it to be a bit warm smelling or something like VS very sexy but it is just a sickly sweet fruity cheap smell. I tested this I would NEVER buy this or try it again. i don't care if it was free.

on 12/13/2011 2:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I don't like the opening notes but the dry down is pleasant enough. Actually it can even be really gud once it grows on you. I tend to feel that way about it on certain days when I wear it. But I wouldn't recommend it to anyone and I definitely will not be buying it again

Popular Fragrances