April 16, 2014 | 1579 users online

Fragrances - BEYONCE HEAT

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This was horrible. I should have known from the ugly bottle. I love Beyonce. This smells sweet, fruity,cheap, and tacky and gives me a headache. Something about it just really makes me want to get away from it and it turns me off so bad. It kind of makes me feel sick. Since it is called Heat, I expected it to be a bit warm smelling or something like VS very sexy but it is just a sickly sweet fruity cheap smell. I tested this I would NEVER buy this or try it again. i don't care if it was free.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Munyabooby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't like the opening notes but the dry down is pleasant enough. Actually it can even be really gud once it grows on you. I tend to feel that way about it on certain days when I wear it. But I wouldn't recommend it to anyone and I definitely will not be buying it again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by MilaSVLY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this product to be very alluring and beautiful. The bottle's structure and it's colors caught my eyes immediately. The scent is musky and sweet all at the same time, with the slightest hint of caramel. It's perfect for a night out with your girls and boys are sure to love it. I recommend it for girls from the age of 15-28.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

I received this as a gift and really wanted to like it. But ewww this gives me a terrible headache as soon as I use it. I am going to swap mine I think. I will stick to Alien and Chanel chance for now.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by tina89

I just recently purchased this perfume out of whim and i must say i really like it. The only down side to this perfume is its sillage which seems to last only about half an hour (on me) also the bottle can be quite annoying and oddly shaped. The fragrance is both sweet and musky which appeals to me because i have been trying to find a muskier scent that isn't obtrusive and this one fits the bill. Overall i am impressed with this fragrance, i just wished the bottle would be more efficient with a stronger sillage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by alexa94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fruity! Very sweet, almost like a jelly baby smell..... maybe that's just me lol. Not very long lasting but I love the smell and that's all that REALLY matters! :) Very feminine. Like the bottle too, but because it's Beyonce, QUEEN of the world (.....fine, maybe exaggerating a bit) I think they should have came up with something a bit more exciting and 'out there'! Quite plain for a perfume from a diva! (Diva in a good way :P) X

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Zoeybear99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really liked the smell of this perfume. The only problem I have with it is that I get a headache from it everytime I wear it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I adore this scent. This is like a sexier, warmer version of the fruity, vanilla based fragrances I usually go for. The staying power is not good but since it was so cheap I didn't really expect it to be. The bottle could be more creative but I'm happy with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2011 4:49:00 AM More reviews by Ella90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Beyonce , hate her parfum , there is something wrong with them which smells like beer

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by voodoochilde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My husband brought home a sample of this from a department store. I like to receive perfume for my birthday, so he was looking for something new. I tried the sample and was NOT impressed, but . . . my husband absolutely loved it. He thought it smelled sexy for some reason he couldn't figure out. So, as a test, I let both of my 14-year-old sons smell it. They also thought it smelled awesome. Hm. The next guinea pig was my uncle, who is 44. Yup, he loved it, too. Apparently, this perfume smells awesome to men. Guess what I received for my birthday?

I took away one lippie because I really don't care for the scent straight out of the bottle. Once it dries down, though, I like it.