October 25, 2014 | 870 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I tried this after having a hard time finding Suave's Tropical Coconut conditioner. I was silicone free for almost a year and it worked well for my hair. I bought this after reading good reviews from curly haired and ethnic ladies. I have dry, curly coarse hair.
I was so surprised how good it is, silicones and all. It smells faintly sweet and is pretty thick. It takes a moderate amount to coat my hair. It has a great slip and easily detangles my hair. My hair is left smooth, soft and shiny. There are no dry ends or spots or frizz. My curls are defines. I usually have some dry spots regardless of how moisturizing a conditioner I use plus oils and deep conditioner.
I love this and it's magical. It's super cheap and easily available. I will continue to use and will try the matching shampoo soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Josie_A

My hair is falling out from either this, the shampoo, or both. If you care enough about your hair to be looking up reviews on hair products, I don't think you want to risk it falling out. I'm not even going to remark on the scent, consistency or anything else because your hair can't look and smell nice if it's mostly gone.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

Ugh, I hated this product. I either have awesome or terrible luck with Suave Professionals products, and this one was a no for me. Completely dried out my hair and made it tangled and frizzy, which is pretty rare. I could only stand to use it one time, so I will be donating it to a disaster relief center in hope that someone gets good use out of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by pab22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't really remember when, but I've been sticking with Suave hair care products for a while now, and the Almond & Shea Butter was the one that my sister and I tried first.

Not too strong a scent, and it does seem to react well to our hair instead of poofing it up like some other hair care shampoo and conditioners.

We've also tried Rosemary & Mint, as well as Raspberry & White Tea, which have more flowery and fruity notes. But if those aren't the kinds of things that you like, that Almond & Shea is definitely the best one to start with.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Kellywilson28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although I wanted to like this, it was just not moisturizing enough. It was detangling enough, but my ends felt like they were missing something. Which is do-able with a leave-in. I have fine hair but do like a very moisturizing conditioner. It does smell nice. The comparable shampoo is awesome. The price can't get any better. The ingredients were impressive for the price but didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ArtsyBre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love the Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner--and so do my sisters. It is so creamy, rich, and dreamy! I really feel that it lives up to its moisturizing claims, and have repurchased it at least two or three times.
MOISTURIZING: This is very moisturizing, probably the most moisturizing conditioner I have ever used. I am very impressed with how well this hydrates and softens my hair.
PACKAGING: The packaging is simple, but nice. It would be nice if it had a pump, but it's no big deal, I am not really complaining.
SMELL: This has a pleasant smell...maybe not as yummy as the fruity Garnier products, but I still like it for sure.
PRICE/AVAILABILITY: I've seen this product at Target, WalMart, Smith's Marketplace, and probably several other stores; it is seems widely available. I think this cost around $2.20. And it is is very, very cheap, which is awesome! It is amazing quality, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic conditioner. I have thick, wavy, dry hair and this along with the matching shampoo left my hair and scalp perfectly moisturized with weighing my hair down. Most of the time I didn't even need to use styling products after this (not that I used many to begin with). When i switched to the Suave Keratin Infusion line after starting to color my hair again I gave my leftover bottles of this to my sisters and they love and rave about it just as much as I did. If/when I stop color treating my hair I will definitely use this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by haikusamurai

Excellent formulation. Great ingredients (shea, almond oil). I have straight, color treated hair. This is a God-send.

Don't use anything else!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by TouchOfSin

Are there such things as sulfate protectors? Well, this is it for me! I use a very harsh shampoo that dries out my hair and makes it a sponge. I apply this on my hair and then I wash my scalp with the harsh shampoo (still with the conditioner on) And oh my gosh! My hair is so soft and SHINY! It reflects the color of my hair so good! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by medwards188

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Well, I actually wasnít looking for a hair conditioner when I bought thisÖI was actually looking for a good shave gel since other hair removal products didnít work for me (depilatories, waxes, typical shave gels, etc) Ė they were giving me ingrown hairs & red bumps and were bleeding my money dryÖthen I read online that conditioners work just as well or even better than shave gels, and were much cheaper, so I went shopping for a cheap conditioner. I saw this one had shea butter in it which is found in most good moisturizers and it came with a lot so I just went with it. Now, I should mention that I donít usually use cheap conditioners on my hair, but I figured Iíd just try it on my hair just to compareÖso I left it on my hair while I was shaving and then rinsed, and I must say my hair has never been this soft and shiny before! And even though itís not a shave gel, my legs have never felt so smooth and silky before (no bumps, redness, or anything!) My boyfriend even noticed and he never notices these things. This is my HG for so many reasons! Highly recommenddd

P.S. I am half asian/half white so I have thick dark hair and pale sensitive skin so finding a product thatís effective/powerful yet sensitive is a challenge sometimes. My hair gets oily sometimes and can fall out so to prevent that I try not to apply conditioner to my roots. That goes for any conditioner not just this one.