April 20, 2014 | 1711 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by medwards188

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Well, I actually wasnít looking for a hair conditioner when I bought thisÖI was actually looking for a good shave gel since other hair removal products didnít work for me (depilatories, waxes, typical shave gels, etc) Ė they were giving me ingrown hairs & red bumps and were bleeding my money dryÖthen I read online that conditioners work just as well or even better than shave gels, and were much cheaper, so I went shopping for a cheap conditioner. I saw this one had shea butter in it which is found in most good moisturizers and it came with a lot so I just went with it. Now, I should mention that I donít usually use cheap conditioners on my hair, but I figured Iíd just try it on my hair just to compareÖso I left it on my hair while I was shaving and then rinsed, and I must say my hair has never been this soft and shiny before! And even though itís not a shave gel, my legs have never felt so smooth and silky before (no bumps, redness, or anything!) My boyfriend even noticed and he never notices these things. This is my HG for so many reasons! Highly recommenddd

P.S. I am half asian/half white so I have thick dark hair and pale sensitive skin so finding a product thatís effective/powerful yet sensitive is a challenge sometimes. My hair gets oily sometimes and can fall out so to prevent that I try not to apply conditioner to my roots. That goes for any conditioner not just this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by runnnerz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is lovely. I have shoulder length baby fine hair that has oily roots but the rest is dry and damaged. I use a clarifying shampoo to cut the oil, then this conditioner on the rest of my hair (keeping it away from the roots). It leaves my hair smooth, soft, yet with body, not limp at all. I leave it on for about 2 minutes in the shower and I LOVE the results!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this at a walmart when I ran out while on vacation, and just wanted something cheap that would work reasonably well. It turned out to be a lucky accident and I was so surprised, because it works great on my finicky coarse-mixture hair that normally demands expen$ive conditioners. So far, so good, but since it contains cones, I am a little unsure of how long this party will last. I may have to alternate with a cone-free conditioner every once in a while-- still, for the price, it will definitely save me some $$!

UPDATE - I'm almost done with my second bottle now and omg this stuff is freakin awesome. I hope they never stop making it. My hair is smooth, shiny, but also really soft-- its level of softness is a difference from other conditioners I've used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is by far my favorite shampoo and conditioner out of any that I've used over the 34 years I've been alive!!! It's cheap, easy to get and works beautifully. After using these together my hair is softer, shinier, frizz and tangle free. My fav hands down!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by brandi8662

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

For the price which I think was 1.50 each this was fantastic! It was moisturizing had a nice light sent and left my hair soft and shiny. Not as good as dove but in a pinch this is the sh**

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fine blonde hair with hilts I have a lot of hair its just fine. This conditioner really really did a nice job of conditioning my fine hair. I alternate between salon and drugstore shampoos. I got the really big bottle at walmart for 2.50 can't beat that. I find this works just as well as the redden products I am also using.. I laugh when I read reviews of shampoo making hair fall out in clumps. It may be your hormones its not your shampoo. Imagine the lawsuits if people went bald from shampoo.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by yandonova

After reading all the great reviews here I decided to buy this product. It didn't work for my curly hair - i needed a detangler after using this conditioner. Smells good.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by PureAmbrosia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

There are several alternative drugstore conditioners that I would choose over this one. After finally testing this out due to all the hype, I was a little disapointed. Basically, this did nothing for my hair, other than help with detangling while in the shower. I have long, fine, color-treated hair, and I did not experience any special softening or frizz control when using this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by darlindiva

Looking for a beauty bargain, I used this with the matching shampoo (I also wrote a review on that), and like many other reviewers, it made my scalp very irritated and my hair fell out in crazy amounts. Although I didn't use this on its own, and most people experienced hair loss using the shampoo, I stopped using this and will not ever repurchase or use again. I will say that the smell is pleasant and it feels nice and thick. However, there are plenty of other, far better inexpensive hair products out there that do not make me fearful that I will end up bald afterwards. Seriously - the price is tempting, but my advice is to skip this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved this stuff at first but stopped seeing results - it just wasn't quite moisturizing enough. That said, for a cheap conditioner, it has amazing ingredients and isn't half bad. My ends are perpetually dry so I needed more but many wouldn't.