Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice [Aloe Vera], Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil [Lemongrass], Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 4/27/2014 12:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh my!!! What a wonderful conditioner. This made my thick, wavy and coarse hair so soft. I use this after the matching shampoo. I leave it in while I am finishing my shower and my hair is soft even when I am rinsing. This is a HG for me.

on 3/31/2014 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

What a bargain for dry hair! I pay $1.99 or less for a bottle of this and it's as good or better than the expensive ($20 a bottle) conditioners I used to use.

Agree with folks who say to rinse it well.

I use it with Suave shampoo and my hair is in great shape, even in winter. Even my hair dresser comments on how healthy my hair looks.

on 1/24/2014 1:00:00 PM

I have thick, damaged hair and for under $5 this makes my hair soft & helps detangle it. It's the cheapest, best working conditioner I've found so far. My hair is still damaged, it's not a miracle product but I can actually get this through my hair unlike other conditioners. I'd definitely say give it a try!

on 12/27/2013 3:53:00 PM

This conditioner, along with the shampoo, is easily the best moisturizing formula available at the drugstore. It's better than Aveda IMO. It smells lovely and it leaves my hair feeling soft and bouncy. It prevents tangles without weighing my hair down. I haven't experienced any buildup with this product, but I use a clarifying shampoo once a week. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so.

on 12/15/2013 7:15:00 PM

Love at first condition! This conditioner left my hair shiny and soft and my cob slipped right through it during the rinse out. I was shocked at how well it worked. I cannot compare it to the Aveda brand but for the price ($1.99 US) it simply cannot be beat. There is a lot of silicone in it, but my hair likes and needs silicone to help add shine and protect it from heat. I've used the Humectress type as well as the Keratin and this imho is the best of the three. It also leaves my hair smelling fresh and clean with no sweet or discernable fragrance. I just love it.

on 12/8/2013 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE
1.) It makes my hair feel and look like silk
2.) it leaves my hair smelling amazing
3.) its cheap

<333 i love this stuff , I don't think ill be changing shampoos anytime soon! (:

on 11/22/2013 2:17:00 PM

This conditioner is just ok. My fine hair drinks it up but it rinses out really well. The smell is kinda like coconuts and it lasts all day. When my hair is dry it's moisturized and looks shiny but also looks stringy. Has a few fly aways too. I'll use it on my days off and will save my "good stuff" for work.

on 11/6/2013 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I swear by this item!
I use the shampoo and conditioner and it's breathed life back into my relaxed, dry, color treated hair! Perfect for the price and super moisturizing! Love it!

on 10/18/2013 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This was on sale for $2 at CVS, plus I had a $1.50 coupon so I decided to try it. Works great on my coarse, thick Asian hair. Really softens and tames the frizz. Love the mild, pleasant scent, and the spout on the bottom of the bottle. It's also thick so it stays in my hair without running.

on 10/11/2013 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

there was a lot of talk of this conditioner on the boards a while ago but I never tried it until recently. Wow! Now I understand why people were making a big deal out of this conditioner. It's awesome. So rich, creamy, makes my hair feel great, smells good. It feels like a more expensive conditioner. I only paid $1.67 for this! Definitely a HG