August 1, 2014 | 1542 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Kellywilson28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although I wanted to like this, it was just not moisturizing enough. It was detangling enough, but my ends felt like they were missing something. Which is do-able with a leave-in. I have fine hair but do like a very moisturizing conditioner. It does smell nice. The comparable shampoo is awesome. The price can't get any better. The ingredients were impressive for the price but didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ArtsyBre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love the Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner--and so do my sisters. It is so creamy, rich, and dreamy! I really feel that it lives up to its moisturizing claims, and have repurchased it at least two or three times.
MOISTURIZING: This is very moisturizing, probably the most moisturizing conditioner I have ever used. I am very impressed with how well this hydrates and softens my hair.
PACKAGING: The packaging is simple, but nice. It would be nice if it had a pump, but it's no big deal, I am not really complaining.
SMELL: This has a pleasant smell...maybe not as yummy as the fruity Garnier products, but I still like it for sure.
PRICE/AVAILABILITY: I've seen this product at Target, WalMart, Smith's Marketplace, and probably several other stores; it is seems widely available. I think this cost around $2.20. And it is is very, very cheap, which is awesome! It is amazing quality, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic conditioner. I have thick, wavy, dry hair and this along with the matching shampoo left my hair and scalp perfectly moisturized with weighing my hair down. Most of the time I didn't even need to use styling products after this (not that I used many to begin with). When i switched to the Suave Keratin Infusion line after starting to color my hair again I gave my leftover bottles of this to my sisters and they love and rave about it just as much as I did. If/when I stop color treating my hair I will definitely use this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by haikusamurai

Excellent formulation. Great ingredients (shea, almond oil). I have straight, color treated hair. This is a God-send.

Don't use anything else!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by TouchOfSin

Are there such things as sulfate protectors? Well, this is it for me! I use a very harsh shampoo that dries out my hair and makes it a sponge. I apply this on my hair and then I wash my scalp with the harsh shampoo (still with the conditioner on) And oh my gosh! My hair is so soft and SHINY! It reflects the color of my hair so good! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by medwards188

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Well, I actually wasn’t looking for a hair conditioner when I bought this…I was actually looking for a good shave gel since other hair removal products didn’t work for me (depilatories, waxes, typical shave gels, etc) – they were giving me ingrown hairs & red bumps and were bleeding my money dry…then I read online that conditioners work just as well or even better than shave gels, and were much cheaper, so I went shopping for a cheap conditioner. I saw this one had shea butter in it which is found in most good moisturizers and it came with a lot so I just went with it. Now, I should mention that I don’t usually use cheap conditioners on my hair, but I figured I’d just try it on my hair just to compare…so I left it on my hair while I was shaving and then rinsed, and I must say my hair has never been this soft and shiny before! And even though it’s not a shave gel, my legs have never felt so smooth and silky before (no bumps, redness, or anything!) My boyfriend even noticed and he never notices these things. This is my HG for so many reasons! Highly recommenddd

P.S. I am half asian/half white so I have thick dark hair and pale sensitive skin so finding a product that’s effective/powerful yet sensitive is a challenge sometimes. My hair gets oily sometimes and can fall out so to prevent that I try not to apply conditioner to my roots. That goes for any conditioner not just this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by runnnerz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is lovely. I have shoulder length baby fine hair that has oily roots but the rest is dry and damaged. I use a clarifying shampoo to cut the oil, then this conditioner on the rest of my hair (keeping it away from the roots). It leaves my hair smooth, soft, yet with body, not limp at all. I leave it on for about 2 minutes in the shower and I LOVE the results!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this at a walmart when I ran out while on vacation, and just wanted something cheap that would work reasonably well. It turned out to be a lucky accident and I was so surprised, because it works great on my finicky coarse-mixture hair that normally demands expen$ive conditioners. So far, so good, but since it contains cones, I am a little unsure of how long this party will last. I may have to alternate with a cone-free conditioner every once in a while-- still, for the price, it will definitely save me some $$!

UPDATE - I'm almost done with my second bottle now and omg this stuff is freakin awesome. I hope they never stop making it. My hair is smooth, shiny, but also really soft-- its level of softness is a difference from other conditioners I've used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is by far my favorite shampoo and conditioner out of any that I've used over the 34 years I've been alive!!! It's cheap, easy to get and works beautifully. After using these together my hair is softer, shinier, frizz and tangle free. My fav hands down!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by brandi8662

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

For the price which I think was 1.50 each this was fantastic! It was moisturizing had a nice light sent and left my hair soft and shiny. Not as good as dove but in a pinch this is the sh**