October 24, 2014 | 1709 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's very creamy going on the lips. The shade Mochalicious is very pretty. It's very matte and it does last a while. I do like it but the packaging is awful. You nick the lipstick when taking the cap off and inevitably same thing happens when you put it back on. The shade Bare it All is a nice nude. Just Peachy is too pink. I'm not crazy about these lipsticks. They're just ok. But for the price, I'm not mad...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by 4fliemn

Bought Cherry picking and bare it all. Good color payoff just a little drying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Jessica24601

Well they certainly live up to their name!! Other then my few beloved Bobbi Brown and MAC lipsticks (which I cherish as I cannot afford them often), I honestly think that Mega Last is now my amongst my favs. I find them hydrating, pigmented, versatile (one for every complexion on the planet), non irritating insofar as they've no paticular odour, and they possess a lovely texture (not too slippery slidey (I loathe an overly creamy lipstick), yet they're NOT like a MAC lippie from the 1990's where you feel like you've got plastic cement embroidered or branded on your lips all day and night). I don't feel like I need a balm or gloss under or over them as they fill in my lip imperfections just fine on their own (the lines, cracks, dents, all that good stuff I got after my 35th B-day, gee thanks Mother and Mother Nature). Anyhow, they've kicked my Kate Moss Rimmel lipstick obsession (well not completely but...) to the curb!! I cannot get over that they run for only $5 in Toronto. However -- I do NOT know where the heck to find these?? Other then ONE Loblaws I haven't seen them at Target, Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Rexall etc...I'm running out of my beloved nude I wear daily to work. Toronto indeed has W n W products, just not these specifically...If there are any fellow Torontonians or Canadians out there, please let me know. Thank you so much :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by meximixgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

My fav is just peachy... bare it all. Purty Persimmon. and wine and dine and cherry bomb

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Jae55

Lovvveeee these lipsticks great dupes for mac colors but at a much lower price!!! The only negative thing I have to say is their packaging sucks!! The lipstick gets all over the tube and looks messy over time! But overall great product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This are AMAZING for the price! So so pigmented, beautiful colors, and just amazing! Just kind of make sure you're wearing lip balm under it because it will tend to dry your lips up but that's not biggie!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by erinxz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE.

Best and most affordable drugstore lipsticks out there!

The first shade I ever bought was Bare It All, and it was on a whim. I just needed a good nude for everyday wear, and I found exactly that with the shade. The texture is so creamy and smooth. The shade is a perfect blend of pink and brown undertones. There isn't any scent that stands out. And also, can I just mention the price?! These lipsticks are under 2$, so technically, you could buy the entire collection (which is around 20 shades plus the color selection is phenomenal!) for the about the same price as a couple MAC lipsticks... Also, despite the fact that these are matte lipsticks, I found that they are not super drying at all.

After loving Bare It All so much, I decided to pick up two more shades, Stoplight Red, a rich blue-toned red, and Just Peachy, a light pink-peach. I love Stoplight Red for days when I want to dress up a bit, but Just Peachy is a little too light and pink for my skintone.

The only thing I hate about these is the packaging. It's extremely flimsy and plastic-y, and whenever you go to close the cap, lipstick ends up streaked on it. However, the price is extremely affordable, so I can see why the packaging is so cheap.

All in all, I love these lipsticks so much, and I will definitely be going out to pick up some more!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These are my jam!
Bare it all: perfect nude for me. I'm medium/ tan pink and yellow under tones this is the only nude I have found that is perfect.

Smokin' hot pink: medium hot pink leaning red. Awesome summer color on me.

Stoplight red: beautiful stoplight ted! Neutral not to blue not to yellow perfect sexy red

Mauve outta here: perfect fall mauve pink/ purple.

Sugar plum fairy: prob my fav. Beautiful deep berry awesome winter/ fall

Cherry bomb : deep deep cherry red berry. Winter/ fall.

It's very hard to pick a fav. But if I had too Bare it all and sugar plum fairy are great. They are all amazing and have there own special place / season with me.

These are not new. I have passed these up a million times thinking they were crap bc they were 2 buck. Boy was I wrong. I picked all these up within a week bc I loved the formula so much. My area drugstores only carry select shades and not the whole line if they did I would certainly have more. Dollhouse pink is beautiful but way too cool for me so I have to admire from a far. I have tones of lipsticks and these are my favorite. They last forever , have no scent/ tast, matte but not drying one bit. And I have dry lips. They do have some slip once applied some more than others, but once they set they dry it's like they become part of my lips and I forget I'm wearing anything. I can tell it's the lipstick that is dry and not my lips. I hate feeling like I have gloppy lipstick and I can not stand lip gloss of any kind. These are amazing. Exfoliating is a must. A balm would def. help. I get a good 4+ hrs of wear. And these are not high mantinence at all. Win win. As part of my nightly routine after face washing/ tooth brushing I take my wet tooth brush and exfoliate my lips then apply a generous amount of chap stick. My lips are always baby smooth in the morning. And def. helps with the chapping I sts get. I would check them out if you already have not. If you like moisturizing lipstick this is not for you.

Packaging is not great. Simple black and clear tube which the bullet does not fully retract So you have to be extra careful not to ruin your lippie removing replacing the top. None of mine have broken so that's that I guess. Hey 2 buck, not a bad deal these are a JEM ! I got mine for 1.40 on a sale ! Update: cherry picking has joined the family. Why did I wait so long...
* update update :) wine room, in the flesh, and rose bud now have a home. Can you tell I love these ;). What's that 10 now.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by lizzles630

This lipstick is amazing for the price! I got these on sale for 50 cents each and went a bit crazy. My favorite color is Just Peachy, a great peachy nude for everyday wear. All of the lipsticks are highly pigmented. These aren't the most moisturizing lipsticks ever so make sure to us lip balm before application. But for the price, you can't beat these!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by inadase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I bought these the cashier told me that they're great but smudge easily and she was so right. The color, pigmentation, and texture are great, but they will smudge! They will get on your teeth and if you drink something they will get all over your mouth area and because it's so pigmented it will be hard to remove it. I don't know if the price outweighs the insane smudging but the colors look great when first applied.