August 30, 2014 | 1756 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by CarlyJennifer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very drying on lips unless you put a lip balm underneath or on top

Stains your lips

Colors look chalky looking

Probably would look better on tanned skin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by peachtea17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like many, I picked this up because it was so affordable (I paid about $2). I'm pleased to say this not only contends with high-end lipsticks, but surpasses many! The finish is mostly matte, but not drying. It's also incredibly pigmented. I didn't expect the lighter colors I bought (Just Peachy, Think Pink) so look very flattering on my darker lips... lighter colors usually look patchy. However, the colors went on smooth and appeared true to shade. The vivid shades (Mauve Outta Here, Smokin' Hot Pink, Wine Room) not only apply well but are long-lasting, even through eating and drinking. Cherry Bomb is an exception... it is a beautiful oxblood color once applied but I find I need a lipbrush to apply it evenly.

The most significant drawback is the packaging. While I like the look of it, I don't like how you can't twist the product all the way down. When you put the cap back on it's easy to accidentally take a chunk out of it.

All in all, I would love to end up with all the colors available! I'd still be impressed with this lipstick even if the price was a bit higher, but since it's so cheap, I consider it to be a must-have.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by feetjustgo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very impressed with these for the price. Not as drying as I expected after reading reviews, although I can see how it would be a problem if you didn't wear balm underneath. The staying power is great--went hours without any touch-ups, which is super rare for me. I bought Purty Persimmon and Dollhouse Pink. For reference, I'm pale and can wear either NC or NW 15 in MAC. Purty Persimmon wasn't as bright or bold as I expected (compared to, say, Revlon Orange Flip or MAC So Chaud). It's a more subdued orange-coral and I think it would be wearable for people who are scared of orange. If you love orange (like me), you can really layer it on, but it still has an easygoing, casual, daytime vibe. I love it. Dollhouse Pink was an impulse buy because of a BOGO sale, but I like it. It's a very cool-toned medium-pink. With my fair skin, it's pretty bright. I got compliments the first time I wore it and my girlfriends couldn't believe it was a $2 (actually less because I got it on sale) DS cheapie, probably because the color is just so unique. I didn't need as many coats of this one to get full, opaque coverage. The pigmentation is good, but it did get splotchy as it wore off (after a couple of hours, several drinks, and nachos, so I can't really complain).
I think this is my new go-to cheapie lipstick and I'm excited to try more colors. Yes, the packaging sucks (but not as much as Black Radiance, which I think are the best cheap lipsticks color and formula-wise), and yes, they are not moisturizing at all. But I'll deal for the price and performance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe how great these lipsticks are for less than 2 dollars! I love matte lips and these are perfect. I have 7 of them and plan on buying the rest. They can be a little drying but what matte lipstick isn't, I just apply lip balm before and it doesn't bother me. They also have really good staying power. I hope they eventually come out with more shades especially more nudes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I love these lipsticks over my higher end lipsticks mainly because the range of colors are so unique! It's hard to find lipstick colors similar to In the Flesh/Sandstorm/Spiked With Rum that offers the same rich color payoff and opacity. I wasn't a fan of the lighter shades on me especially Think Pink/Just Peachy. But I do have to say Cinnamon Spice, Spiked With Rum, and Bare It All are my all time holy grail lipstick colors. Yeah, it's drying but after a while I just get used to it since everything else about the lipstick is on point. The longevity is fantastic and the best part about these lipsticks are that they are opaque yet don't bleed out of the lips. A+ in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to try out some bright lip colors for cheap, and these were on sale as well. I got Cherry Picking and Stoplight Red. I'm in love. These are dryish, I could stand for them to be even drier. They don't feather, but I haven't tried them without a lip liner underneath. They last pretty well, nothing absolutely amazing. I'm used to Revlon Lip Butters, and these WNW lipsticks are a different beast. So pigmented and so beautiful. Not completely matte, more of a cream. These colors I got are absolutely amazing, Stoplight Red is a blue-toned darkish red. Cherry Picking is kind of a blue-toned dark bright pink; This one... Oh my god. You guys.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by kvtrvnv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick is very nice lipstick in my opinion. I would definitely recommend buying it, especially at such an inexpensive price. Heck, if you're curious about a more expensive color (say, by Mac or another higher price makeup company), Wet 'n' Wild's Mega Last Lipstick comes in a nice variety of shades, so you can buy one and test it if you want to experiment with colors. It's very easy to apply.

>>PROS:
• inexpensive
• very pigmented
• very opaque
• the color that you see is pretty much what you'll get
>>CONS:
• not very long lasting
>>FEELS:
•creamy
•fairly lightweight

Overall, I really enjoy the Mega Last lipstick, especially since I am gluten-free. I've gotten tons of compliments before on them, too. :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by BrittAm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have these lipsticks in the shades Mauve Outta Here, Purty Persimmon, Dollhouse Pink, Stoplight Red, and Think Pink. As a matte lipstick, these are great. The colors aren't as good as I'd hoped. Purty Persimmon is a gorgeous red-orange and the only one I'm truly satisfied with. The others are mostly cakey looking if you don't blot them good enough. They transfer onto everything your lips touch. They dry your lips out really fast. They stain your lips for days after you take the lipstick off. The packaging is alright, but the lids don't stay on well after you pull them off a few times. For the price, they're actually alright and I'll probably buy again in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Erosario02

I absolutely love the colors! I bought two shades. A cherry colored and another pink. They look great on and are true to color. But they bleed a lot, leave stain on cups even after it "dries".They also make your lips very dry! & the packaging sucks! The two I bought have broken covers. I went out to buy another one and it broke as well. I will not purchase this product again unless they get a better quality of packaging. For the price it is great quality of lipstick and colors look amazing but packaging is terrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by lovelydev

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good lipstick considering how cheap it is. For me it is very drying and i must wear Chapstick under it. The colors i have which are perfectly peachy and cherry bomb are beautiful and pigmented. it does not stay in place at all, but i didn't use lip liner either so maybe that's why. it smears alot so you'll want to put a tissue over your lips and dab on some setting powder. All in all I liked this lipstick but i dont typically wear lipstick alot, so maybe someone who knows more about it would disagree. But for a beginner the price was right and it did the job.