July 23, 2014 | 1085 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by iloveblush

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a number of these, a couple of pinks, a nude, and peachy brown. The product itself is a godsend for matte lippie lovers like myself. However, as everyone else notes, the packaging sucks. My issue, and I seem to be alone here, is less about how it looks but how it works. I usually put on a lippie in the morning and stick it in my purse for touch ups during the day. Just about all of them have opened (cap came off) in my purse during the day and ruined the inside of my Guccie, LV and other high end purse linings. Very annoying!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by kandi28

I have shunned all my other lipsticks and only use this. I don't hv to even touch up all day. It's my defi fav

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by dasherprop13

not very impressed with his product because it bleeds very easily and gets everywhere. if there is a way to keep it on your lips so it doesn't smudge as easily, then this product would be much nicer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by sandyteeful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought 8 colors and i love them! They are so pigmented and cheap! I mean honestly, with the pigmentation and the long lasting application, how can you beat it?! Its only 1.99! The only thing that i dont really like about it is that if you apply this to your bare skin, it can be a bit dry, so always apply chapstick before hand! The color selection is also amazing and i love how they are semi-matte/semi cream, i really like the finish!

My favorites are:

Just Peachy- A nude/ peachy shade
Think Pink- Baby pink color

If you want to see a full depth of my review and swatches, please watch my video on my youtube channel! :)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by sekaringtyas

I do love this lipstick! Actually I've 4 shades (Stoplight Red, Cherry Picking, Rose-bud, Bare It All) of this lipstick (because it's lil bit difficult to purchase in my country). But, my favorite shade is Stoplight Red and Rose-bud. Wohhh, good coverage and pigmentation!

But, I hate the packaging, so bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not many selections in my local store, but I'm a huge fan of Vamp It Up, the formula feels amazing and the colour is absolutely breathtaking and I tend to look like a Romanian vampire when I wear it. Can't wait to buy more!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by alive8604

I tried loving this product!!! It was super cheap at Walgreens for only two dollas!!!! Buuuttttt it absolutely sucks. It was very cakey looking and dried out my lips. I couldn't even smooth it out...it makes it worse if you do. Save your money!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Synfonia04

I bought this because it was only $2 at Walgreens. But it's horrible!
The way it goes on my lips just looks terrible.

It gives me a "cakey" look on my lips which doesn't look good at all. It's not smooth on my lips.

Although I do have to say I love the color of it! I got it in 901B Think Pink. I just wish it looked as good on

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using these lipsticks for a good 3 years and it's been a great romance. I first picked up 911 (before it got called "Stoplight Red") and always got compliments on it, people couldn't believe it was by Wet n Wild. As they expanded their line I have collected mostly all of them because if it weren't for the pretty crappy packaging (which I would absolutely pay a couple dollars more if they would improve it) I would just own these and nothing else. My favorite colors is still 911: Stoplight Red, 910D: Red Velvet and 996: Dont Blink Pink. I love a bold lip and these last, are supremely pigmented. The only downfall is that you can't make these your 'purse lipstick' as they just dont last with this bad packaging. But if you have them on your vanity and apply them before heading out, they should last you a long time. For $1.99 you really cannot beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Meech25

These lipsticks make me regret some of the MAC purchases i have made.
For $2 i can buy every color in this collection for the price of one of MAC's lipsticks.
I love the texture of these. They are on the dryer side but i love that because it keeps the lip color in place all day.
I am going out to buy more right now!!!