Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

on 3/13/2015 3:12:00 AM

I absolutely love the Maybelline Volum'Express The Falsies Mascara. The Wand is perfectly shaped making it really convinient to apply mascara. The Formula is of the perfect consistency. True to its name, it makes my lashes look like falsies. I would definately repurchase this product and recommend it to others. Two coats of this formula will make your eyes look goregeous

P.S : The ONLY let down is that it dries up a little to form lumps [which most mascaras do]
Xx

My natural lashes are pretty nice, but this mascara did absolutely nothing for them. It's a dry formula that created an unflattering, spiky look. I would maybe be willing to compromise the look of pretty, shiny lashes for great volume and length but this mascara had neither. It my lashes clumpy and barely any longer. The overall look of the product on makes me certain that I won't be repurchasing this any time soon.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This stuff has been my HG mascara for a couple of years. It really gives me that slutty fake lash look I'm going for, without fake lashes, which I can't wear because they irritate my eyeballs. I try other drugstore and high end mascara"s but always come back to this one.

I hope they never discontinue it!

Best mascara I've tried so far! First one that actually holds a curl. It doesn't clump, and it gives me long, black, and absolutely perfect lashes!

One thing I don't like about this product is that it smudges despite it being waterproof. Also, if you're not used to a spoon-shaped brush, it can be quite difficult to apply.

I'm still searching for a mascara that would give me the same results as this but won't smudge. But for now, Maybelline The Falsies is definitely my HG!

on 3/6/2015 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- nice volume

CONS:
- due to its microfiber formula, there is some clumping
- difficult to remove even with makeup remover

on 3/5/2015 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This mascara is a hot mess. It's much too wet even when I try to wipe the excess off into the tube there is still a lot left on the brush. When I applied it to my lashes, it did not lengthen my lashes, instead it only coated it and didn't give any volume either. It took a very long time to dry up as well so it smudged the top part of my lid. After only 3 applications I found some of my lashes in the tube/lash wand. I didn't even know they were falling off. Literally threw the mascara in the bin

on 3/5/2015 2:58:00 AM

Really overrated mascara. Such a dry formulation that it starts flaking in a matter of hours and then irritates my eyes. Gave it two chances then tossed it.

on 3/2/2015 9:08:00 PM

I would never purchase this again. It left my lashes shiny, very shiny and very spiky. I prefer a softer lash. This felt like I sprayed hairspray on my lashes. Crisp.

on 3/2/2015 7:39:00 PM

I prefer the maybelline rocket mascara to this. this claims to give the falsie eyelash look but the rocket one does it better. Also smudges easily.. do not recommend..

on 3/1/2015 8:54:00 AM

I love how it holds the curl of my eyelashes and i like that it is waterproof. The only downside i experience is that it transfer to my lower lashline after several hours. If it does not not transfer this would be my holy grail.

Video Reviews & Tutorials