E.L.F. Tinted Moisturizer Spf 15

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/3/2012 9:44:00 PM

I bought this on an ELF haul and based off another NC15 review. I think it will be perfect for spring and summer and the light beige is a perfect match.

on 2/14/2012 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely LOVE this product. It's cheap, it's cheerful and best of all, it works! I have a very dry skin, and as such prefer to wear either a moisturising foundation or a tinted moisturiser. This product is great if you are looking for a tinted moisturiser that gives you a natural, dewy finish - it just looks like my skin, but better! And best of all, it's only £1.50. Sure the tube is pretty small, think it's 10 ml but for that price it's worth it. I've tried a myriad of foundations and tinted moisturisers over the years but this is the one I keep returning to. On a day where I don't want to wear much make-up I simply pop a bit of this on my face and I only use a tiny bit of foundation on my cheeks and around my nose where I tend to get a bit of ruddiness.

This product works best for a dry skin tone, I think it would just look greasy on an oily skin, but it has a lovely, light texture - it feels like I'm not wearing anything on my face. And it's great for those pale skinned girls out there because I have the lightest coloured skin and the lightest colour ivory was slightly too pale on me (which never happens, I find it so hard getting foundations to match my skin tone)

If you're doing an ELF haul, I definitely recommend getting a tube of this to try out.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Unlike the 3 dollar version this one has an over powering orangey scent.The scent carries on to your face and takes forever to go away.I find that this doesn'thave good coverage and only leaves your face with a dewey finish ..
It just isn't worth it for how little product is in the container.

on 12/27/2011 10:01:00 PM

I added this to my cart during my last E.L.F. order just to try it out. It's only the second tinted moisturizer I've ever tried. I haven't gotten to use it that much, but I will say that mine smells a little bit like black licorice! Wtf? I think the shade is honey or apricot or something.

on 11/28/2011 12:35:00 PM

Love this! To me, it is more like a light/medium coverage foundation. I set it with the Complexion Perfection powder, and it looks so natural and nice. Very good! The size is what you would excpect for a $1 product. I`m completely fine with the size b/c of the low price. Rosy Beige is the best match for me, Apricot Beige was far too orange. I`m going to try Light Beige also. Update: The coverage is exactly the same as my Lancome Teint Idole foundation. But with a much better colormatch!

on 11/20/2011 7:25:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other

i like it as a concealer since its so tiny you barely get any product

on 11/7/2011 3:00:00 AM

I am not a fan of tinted moisturizers AT ALL! Im more of a full coverage girl but i felt like i needed something to wear if all i as doing was running errands or going to the grocery store. So i thought id try this one since it was only three bucks. At first i was not a fan of it. I tried pairing it with different powders benefit (pressed) clinique (loose) milani (pressed) as well as a translucent from physicians formula and i just didnt care for any of it. I had pretty much given up on this and stuffed it in the back of my drawer. Well since then i have purchased the HD powder from elf as well. Wow you would think the hd powder was made for this moisturizer. It seriously changes my whole view on the tinted moisturizer. What im trying to say is if you use this moisturizer pair it with the hd powder and you will see the difference it gives a really nice smooth matte simple look. Definitley good for a summer day when you dont want to see your face melted off.

on 11/5/2011 2:26:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i havent used this enough to give a full on review. but the moment i put it on my face, i looked like a tomatoe. i got it in honey, which they call 'light' when really, its medium tone. but it had pink undertones which just wasnt for me since in a nc30/35. and i had a itchy face face after applying this product so i took it off staight away, and my forehead had little bumps and was itchy! not buying this again.

on 11/4/2011 9:10:00 PM

I have this in rosy beige.I love tinted moisturizer,but to me it's like a light foundation.I don't have a lot to cover up,but this evens out the redness and small imperfections I do have.I'm surprised that this is such a good product,I might have found my HG foundation,I like the squeesy tube.I will repurchase,I only wish they make normal sized tubes!if you're looking for light to medium coverage and a natural result,try this.The spf 15 is a big bonus,none of my max factor foundations got it.

on 8/10/2011 1:50:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other

I loved this foundation its perfect, great coverage! Nice colour! Cheap! Only bad point i could not believe how small the tube was!