August 29, 2014 | 1770 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I absolutely LOVE this product. It's cheap, it's cheerful and best of all, it works! I have a very dry skin, and as such prefer to wear either a moisturising foundation or a tinted moisturiser. This product is great if you are looking for a tinted moisturiser that gives you a natural, dewy finish - it just looks like my skin, but better! And best of all, it's only £1.50. Sure the tube is pretty small, think it's 10 ml but for that price it's worth it. I've tried a myriad of foundations and tinted moisturisers over the years but this is the one I keep returning to. On a day where I don't want to wear much make-up I simply pop a bit of this on my face and I only use a tiny bit of foundation on my cheeks and around my nose where I tend to get a bit of ruddiness.

This product works best for a dry skin tone, I think it would just look greasy on an oily skin, but it has a lovely, light texture - it feels like I'm not wearing anything on my face. And it's great for those pale skinned girls out there because I have the lightest coloured skin and the lightest colour ivory was slightly too pale on me (which never happens, I find it so hard getting foundations to match my skin tone)

If you're doing an ELF haul, I definitely recommend getting a tube of this to try out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

Unlike the 3 dollar version this one has an over powering orangey scent.The scent carries on to your face and takes forever to go away.I find that this doesn'thave good coverage and only leaves your face with a dewey finish ..
It just isn't worth it for how little product is in the container.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by janathelamb3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I added this to my cart during my last E.L.F. order just to try it out. It's only the second tinted moisturizer I've ever tried. I haven't gotten to use it that much, but I will say that mine smells a little bit like black licorice! Wtf? I think the shade is honey or apricot or something.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by SignMeUp

Love this! To me, it is more like a light/medium coverage foundation. I set it with the Complexion Perfection powder, and it looks so natural and nice. Very good! The size is what you would excpect for a $1 product. I`m completely fine with the size b/c of the low price. Rosy Beige is the best match for me, Apricot Beige was far too orange. I`m going to try Light Beige also. Update: The coverage is exactly the same as my Lancome Teint Idole foundation. But with a much better colormatch!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by antran31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Other

i like it as a concealer since its so tiny you barely get any product

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2011 3:00:00 AM More reviews by BreannNicole

I am not a fan of tinted moisturizers AT ALL! Im more of a full coverage girl but i felt like i needed something to wear if all i as doing was running errands or going to the grocery store. So i thought id try this one since it was only three bucks. At first i was not a fan of it. I tried pairing it with different powders benefit (pressed) clinique (loose) milani (pressed) as well as a translucent from physicians formula and i just didnt care for any of it. I had pretty much given up on this and stuffed it in the back of my drawer. Well since then i have purchased the HD powder from elf as well. Wow you would think the hd powder was made for this moisturizer. It seriously changes my whole view on the tinted moisturizer. What im trying to say is if you use this moisturizer pair it with the hd powder and you will see the difference it gives a really nice smooth matte simple look. Definitley good for a summer day when you dont want to see your face melted off.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i havent used this enough to give a full on review. but the moment i put it on my face, i looked like a tomatoe. i got it in honey, which they call 'light' when really, its medium tone. but it had pink undertones which just wasnt for me since in a nc30/35. and i had a itchy face face after applying this product so i took it off staight away, and my forehead had little bumps and was itchy! not buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in rosy beige.I love tinted moisturizer,but to me it's like a light foundation.I don't have a lot to cover up,but this evens out the redness and small imperfections I do have.I'm surprised that this is such a good product,I might have found my HG foundation,I like the squeesy tube.I will repurchase,I only wish they make normal sized tubes!if you're looking for light to medium coverage and a natural result,try this.The spf 15 is a big bonus,none of my max factor foundations got it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by hollydolly24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this foundation its perfect, great coverage! Nice colour! Cheap! Only bad point i could not believe how small the tube was!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 2:49:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Worst tinted moisturizer ever! I'm was so frustrated with this. I've seen their ad wherein they compared this to the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer so I thought I should buy it, considering that I've loved that one. Well, never trust ads, that's what I learned because the moment I stepped outside wearing this, it streaked and melted all over my face, leaving me with flesh-toned sweat! My white shirt literally had stains because of this product, it was so horrible. I gave it another try, but sadly I got the same horrible results after. Never buying this again.