April 20, 2014 | 1691 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Vintage Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by LalaLoveee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let me start by saying that I always have issues finding lipsticks that work well for me. I have very pigmented lips that tend to get dry easily...and I find most lipsticks look patchy and don't go on smoothly, even after using a lip scrub. But oh my gosh! This lipstick is amazing- it goes on perfectly- it's creamy and makes my lips look absolutely perfect. It's also very moisturizing so it doesn't highlight rough or dry spots. The colour is very pretty, kind of a mauve-y cool toned pink, although it seems to show up slightly darker on my than others. It's a beautiful colour regardless though. I love the finish, it is completely free of shimmer, but it's glossy so you can just wear this on it's own and it looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by ilikestripes5

Really like this lipstick. Beautiful cool toned pink, which is a MLBB shade with a hint of shine. Goes on really smooth and I love the purple packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by pinkchopstix13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! Vintage Pink is ultra flattering and I swear the slight blue undertones make my teeth look a little whiter (something I usually only notice with blue based reds). The formula is really creamy and comfortable to wear and I really like the smell; it reminds me of powder doughnuts for some reason. Can't be beat for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like this lipstick. its super creamy, and rich in color. The pigmentation is incredible. oh, and it smells nice :D

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by froggrlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A really cute and fun color. Has a lot more of a purpley-color than the name implies. I would call it lilac or maybe a very opaque plum. Still, a nice color for spring and be applied sheerly or heavily for different looks. Even though I like the color, it is not special enough for me to overlook the scent when considering if I will repurchase. To me it reeks of an artificial powdery perfume, it's kind of sickening. At about $5 though, it's a pretty good deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by 13angela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this lippie! I even bought my two nieces this lippie when I went to London and I bought one for me too as backup! What else can I say but love, love, love!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by i8alltheBacon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's a pink/purple colour, very nice on me because it's just a little bit darker than my natural lip colour. It's a matte-ish finish, but it's not drying at all and I can use it without gloss on top and be fine. It lasts about as long as any other lipstick does..need to reapply after eating. I found it on clearance for 50% off so what the heck I got it...glad I did it's a good find.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by chchunstershkba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To all those who say Revlon's Primrose looks fugly on them cause it's too light. I always recommend this lipstick. It's my favourite pink/mauve lipstick. Very moisturizing, this coming from one with thick, DRY lips. It's a great blue undertoned, cool, pink and doesn't make you look like Snooki if your on the tan side. Beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful color - cool-toned mauvey-pink. Sadly, it's a little too flat for me as I prefer my lipcolors to have a smidge of shimmer. Light scent, not a bother. Creamy, best layered with a balm though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this colour, it has to be my absolute favourite lip stick because the colour is really flattering, goes with everything, brightens my face and the formula is really nice too. It's not drying or anything and lasts a long enough time.