November 23, 2014 | 1954 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Holagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this E.L.F Cream Eyeliner in Black about two weeks ago and when i first tried it it seemed good,i loved how it looked and i tested if it was smudge proof like it says on the box and see that it didn't smudge easily and the next few days i would wear it and through out the day it smudge a lil bit around my eyelids and in the bottom sides of my eyes,i was kinda upset because i was hopping it would of stay a lil bit longer but i love how creamy and dark it is.The price was ok i guess,it cost me $2.99 at my local walgreens,the package looks nice i like it.I would love it if is was waterproof..its a love and hate i have for this Cream Eyeliner:]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this 3 times now and it's fabulous. Great pigmentation, stays on all day, it's the deepest black and if stored right it doesn't dry out. I have used this in the black, purple and brown color. I wasn't crazy about the brown but the purple and black are really great and worth the $3 price tag. I use it with a liner brush and it just glides, I always keep one as backup because it's one of the staples in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by KwonCheRen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product , it's very creamy and stays on very well even in water and is quite smudge proof.
I have it in black and use it all the time both on the waterline and on the lid, works well with me.
Easy to use , good price (6$ i think here in sweden) alot of pigment !
recomend

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Sgoosie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gone through 3 of these and it's a great eyeliner it really does stay on it does not move and mine never dried out it kept mine tightly sealed and it worked I've never tried the other colors only black great for a cat eye!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Iamdebi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this stuff. First off, nothing comes close to it on price. I love finding affordable products that work great. Application is smooth and easy. Color is opaque and highly pigmented. Wear is exceptional! I have dry-ish skin and there is no flaking or smudging. It's the only eyeliner I have that doesn't flake or rub off after a couple hours. And amazingly, it's somehow really easy to remove at the end of the day. My ONLY complaint would be that the pot tends to dry up a bit after opening. I usually have to scrape off a small layer to get down to the creamier stuff. Still, it lasts a good while and for $3 I could buy several for the price of other cream liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Lizpaola25

I own these in every color. I sometimes use these as a base for my eyeshadow or as cream eyeshadows. They are long lasting. Will def but again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite look is red lipstick and winged liner, so I use this eyeliner almost everyday. I've tried many methods, and for me cream liner and an angle brush is the way to go. The ELF liner is very long lasting. (even after using water and soap its still mostly there). I haven't tried it on my waterline, so I don't know if it works for that. I've had my pot for several months and I haven't really noticed it drying out. The texture is not super creamy like the maybelline 24hr eye studio whatever; its a bit more solid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is definitely creamier than Mac's fluid liner but I like it like that. I use this eyeliner to tight line and it does not disappoint. At $3 you can't go wrong. I bought it on sale so it was like $1.50 - such a good value!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Venenumletalis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This liner is simply great. I've gone through 5 or 6 jars already, and it is my favorite among the drugstore brands. For just $3 you get a good amount of liner in a nice little jar, and I even like the brush it comes with. ELF's liner is very creamy and easy to apply, and has pretty good pigmentation. I've tried it in black, purple and blue- black and purple are my absolute favorites. Purple looks gorgeous on hazel eyes.
What I love the most about this liner is that it lasts all day or night without smudging, flaking or transferring to your eyelid. I've worn it in cold, heat, humidity- no issues ever. For comparison- Maybelline's gel eyeliner doesn't perform nearly as good leaving me with smudges and faded color. If you ever wonder which one to get- go for ELF.
The only thing to look out for is making sure you get a fresh pot of this eyeliner- check before you leave the store, because once I got a pretty dry product and it didn't work so well. Fresh product adheres to the jar on all sides and is soft and creamy (should not have any sort of cracks).
Great product, great value. I highly recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Nova0407

I had high hopes for this because all of the great reviews and first impressions on this. I wanted to love it but it just didn't work for me. Pros: it is very creamy, dries fast, and it is very pigmented (I bought black). Cons: after an hour the eyeliner cracks and flakes off, my eyelids are oily so it smudges, doesn't last long. I had no use for it anymore and didn't want to throw it away so i sometimes dip a tiny bit with my angles brush and with a light hand, line the bottom of my eyebrows then use a eyebrow brush to blend it. Makes my brows nice and defined.